There's nothing as beautiful as having a fryer that can help you accomplish various styles of cooking. However, most air fryers in the market have amazing features, but it is challenging to find an oil-less fryer with a huge capacity and flexibility. Whether for making healthy french fries to pancakes, chicken, and whole turkey.
Thankfully, this is what the big boss air fryer brings. It is an excellent choice for both family and commercial usage. With the big boss air fryer, you are sure of making all your favorite meals in the healthiest possible way.
IN A HURRY? HERE'S OUR TOP PICKS...
We know the difficulty of getting a standard and quality air fryer, which is why we have provided a big boss oil-less review to guide you in your purchase.
The fryer comes with every function a quality air fryer should contain.
1. Big Boss Oil-less Fryer 16 Quart
This all-in-one fryer is the best when it comes to making heart-healthy meals without any extra calories. It has the total package and functions you require to cook a juicy, delicious meal.
Its compact and sleek design that makes fit on your countertop for easy access and usage. Also, the fryer is designed with a see-through bowl and lid to allow you to keep watch on the progress of your food. Thus, preventing any burn.
The big boss air fryer is perfect for any form of cooking, whether frying, roasting, baking, or grilling with its alterable temperature features. Its two dial function of temperature and timer also makes it easy to use.
Beyond that, this dryer comes with a halogen, convection, and infrared heating system that cooks your meal from all sides. Plus, Its 1300-watts power makes the fryer heat up fast, so you don't have to worry about preheating.
It also comes with an auto shut off feature that turns off the system after cooking, so you don't have to worry about burning your meal.
This fryer is large enough to cook a whole turkey with its 16 quarts bowl capacity. However, you can cook different meals at once as it comes with a two shelf set for even separation. Thus, helping you save time and giving you more cooking convenience.
The package also comes with a recipe book where you will find up to 50 delicious cooking recipes and a two years limited warranty.
2. Big Boss Rapid Wave Halogen Oven
- The Big Boss Rapid Oven is an essential cooking system to roast, broil or bake foods.
- It has three times faster capacity to cook food than the traditional oven.
- However, this convection, halogen heat cooker, infrared technology cook’s properly.
- The Rapid Wave has removable trays, cooking bowl, tightly sealing lid.
- It locks moisture and heat.
3. Big Boss 9063 Oil-Less Fryer
The Big Boss 9063 1300 is considered as an ideal product for the food lover. American people like to eat food for same quality or same taste. But they do not like to eat very oily food. You can cook your favorite food without oil.
Of course, you may gather 100% less oil cooking method experience. The food has low calories. So if you are continuing to eat air fryer prepared food, then your calories intake will drop down rapidly.
All of you will gather a very good experience by using an oil-less fryer. You will get an amazing experience if you use the Big Boss 9063 1300-watt, Oil-Less Fryer.
Key Features of the Big Boss Fryer
Three Heating Sources for Fast Cooking
The technology is designed with three heating systems- convection heat, halogen bulb, and infrared heating element. So, while cooking, your food gets heated up by this triple-power, thus making your meals cook faster.
However, this triple heating system cooks your meals in such a way that it doesn't heat your kitchen.
Easy-to-use Control Panel
The control system of the big boss rapid wave oven is easy to use. It comes with two upper and lower knobs. The top knob is for maneuvering the temperature while the lower knob is for adjusting the timer.
It also has a preset printed system for cooking meals like chicken, fries, onion rings, etc. The timer ranges to 60 minutes, and the device turns off when the timer gets to zero.
16 Quart Glass Bowl Lets You See Your Food
The device comes with a large capacity of 16 quarts that allows you to cook large meals, even whole chicken and turkey. The lid is strong and will enable you to see the progress of your food while you prepare. Thus, helping you retain heat which brings about fast cooking and prevents food splash.
Two Year Warranty
The big boss air fryer comes with a two years limited warranty. Its warranty covers the whole part of the device, including the halogen bulb and the other heating element.
The air fryer comes with some essential accessories that make it stand out from other air fryers in the industry. The package comes with two stainless steel racks for cooking various meals and a basket for frying chips. It also features a ring extender that is very useful for roasting or frying whole turkey or chicken.
Six Different Colors
The appliance has different colors to soothe your kitchen decor. So, you can choose from either silver, black, red, copper, white or blue.
How it Works?
It works by heating your food with its triple heating system. The halogen bulb heats your meal to give it the delicious, brown surface. The convection heat helps to circulate heat evenly to every area of your food while the infrared technology is what cooks the food from the inside out, giving it a moist and delicious taste.
So, when you put your food in the bowl, snap the handle and set the temperature, the combination of these cooking technologies is what makes your food cook faster and evenly than the conventional oven.
What You Can Cook in It?
The big boss air fryer can cook different types of dishes from chicken to turkey, french fries, pancakes, crispy veggies, mozzarella sticks, bake cakes, muffins, meatball, sausages, lamb, pork, seafood and more.
Oil-Less Fryer Recipes?
Different kinds of big boss oven recipes come with the package. Here are a few tasty options you can carry out.
This is a nice chicken recipe that you can cook in about 20 to 25 minutes. All you need is to marinate the chicken in a mixture of lemon zest, ginger and garlic powder, honey, soy sauce, and sesame seed for twenty minutes. Then, cook with the fryer's lower rack at 375 degrees F for another 25 minutes. The taste is fantastic.
Mushroom stuffed with crab meat
Mix crab meat, garlic, pepper, salt, butter, breadcrumb, carrot, parsley, and egg very well and stuff it into the mushroom. Place it in the higher rack and cook at 450 degrees F for ten minutes.
Sweet Paprika Butterfly Shrimp
Cut the shrimp into a butterfly shape and mix the seasoned fry with paprika. Then, coat the shrimp and put it in the top rack. Allow it to cook for about seven to eight minutes at 450 degrees F.
Air Fried Buffalo Bites recipes
Attempt this meatless, light and healthy twist on a dear American classic by the air fryer.
- One big head of cauliflower
- Two teaspoons of garlic powder
- Olive Oil
- 1/8 teaspoon of pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- One tablespoon of coconut oil or melted butter
- Your favorite buffalo wing sauce( as much you like- your taste)Direction
If you like to make this clean and tasty treat, cut it into big pieces. Put them in a plastic bag and drizzle with olive oil. Then add pepper, salt, and garlic powder. Shut off the bag and then fling the ingredients so that all are coated with ingredients. Put the cauliflower on cooking pan or an ungreased cookie sheet and keep them in the air fryer.
In this way keep for 15 minutes. Turn once at the time of cooking. If it cooks well, remove it from the hair fryer. Melt butter and keep it in a bowl. Add the hot sauce and chuck the cauliflower in the bowl, covering as long as it coated completely. Keep the coated florets in the fryer and still cook for more 5 minutes. Finally, serve it with blue cheese or ranch dressing then enjoy.
How to cook whole Chicken in It?
- Cooking a whole chicken with the fryer is as simple as preparing any other meal.
- After preparing your chicken, rub about one t/sp of oil on both sides and sprinkle pepper and salt on it. Depending on whichever way you decide to spice it.
- Then, place the chicken breast-side down at a temperature of 460 degrees. Cook it for about twenty to twenty-five minutes then flip the chicken. After that, reduce the heat to 300 degrees.
- Using a thermometer, check if the chicken is well cooked. Your chicken is ready if the thermometer reads 158 to 160 degrees.
Cleaning and Care
Turn off the electric connection. Unplug it before cleaning. Let it be cool completely. Clean the glass bowl, extender ring, plastic base, mesh basket, cooking racks, sprayer, and tongs. Let it dry completely. You can keep the cooking racks and glass bowl to the dishwasher.
If you wash the cooking the racks, do not soak in the water for a long time. If you wash, do not dry it. Make it dry with the paper towel or cloth. This will protect the surface and ensure the long life of the device.
Cautioning: You should not plunge the lid, knob, cord into water or other liquid. Never use the abrasive cleansers. Do not keep the lid in the dishwasher. Unplug the power outlet and then use a damp sponge or cloth to clean the device.
Dry all the parts of the unit before using. Be sure all the parts are dry enough. You should not keep the unit moisture.
Self-cleaning of glass bowl
When you see, the particles are at the bottom or sides of the glass bowl; you may make it self-cleaning.
- Pour one to two inches water to the glass bowl then mix some amount of dishwasher liquid.
- Keep the lid then connect to an electric outlet.
- Adjust temperature control for washing setting,
- If the timer is off, open the lid with carefully. Then wait to make the bowl cool down. Then take out the liquid from the storage.
- If you like to remove soap residue clean the glass bowl with warm water.
- The BIG BOSS is the most affordable oil-free fryer. We are trying best to show the buying guide. The stroller will save some dollars if your budget does not bite. The BIG BOSS is the best option for you. Now you are free from unhealthy foods.
- If you cook with the Big Boss, you will get healthier foods than the other traditional oily fried food. The cooking capacity of the Big Boss is great than the other fryer on the market.
- There is a big size basket with the fryer, and you can cook a turkey up to sixteen pounds. This is a great thing as you can cook two to three pounds with the Philips or T- Fal fryer.
- As you like to cook for many people, there is no alternative to the Big Boss. It will help you a lot. So do not think about the other fryers.
- Though Big Boss has a good glass design and permits you to see what is going on inside the fryer. There are some drawbacks to the lens body. There is the possibility of burning, but this is very simple to remain safe.
- The glass becomes hot very quickly, and it has no protective handle with it. The fryer no guarantee that you can cook without burning.
- You have to treat it with the other fryer. You will carefully remove from the oven and have protective gloves and be careful. It is a very big deal, and you are doing work with the bowl in the oven.
Table: Time and Temperature Settings for Cooking Different Types of Food
Why You Prefer Big Boss
This is the information of the company that The Big Boss oil-less fryer has the infrared technology, halogen, convection.
So it can cook food well with less amount of oil or without oil. The foods become tastier and delicious. Outside the food is very crispy, and the inside is very moist.
Besides, frying you can broil, bake and dehydrate food with the help of the Big Boss. The bowls are 16 quarts so you can cook any amount of food. It has the power to cook a big amount of foods. Besides, you can cook two foods at the same time.
In the Big Boss, there is a lower and an upper rack. It has a wire basket in which you can keep a small amount of food. There is also an expansion ring, oil spritzer, and tongs. The fryer is using the infrared heat technology and it has a triple cooking power to cook faster cooking. It is a oil less air fryer and cooking different foods (deep fried food) like fried chicken, frozen food, bake fish, broil steaks and chicken wings.
Big Boss Oil Less Fryer - Video
Frequently Ask Questions (FAQs)
1. Are air fryers healthy?
Yes. Air fryers fry food that is low in calories, fat, and other detrimental compounds than the regular deep fryer. They are also faster and easier to use, which makes them a more reliable and healthier option.
2. Can I use oil for cooking with it?
The big boss air fryer is designed to cook meals without oil. However, if you desire, you can add a bit of oil to your food before cooking.
3. Can I cook multiple foods at the same time using it?
Yes, the fryer comes with two cooking racks that allow you to cook two separate meals without having to mix their flavors.
4. Is the fryer's lid dishwasher safe?
The lid of the big boss fryer is not dishwasher safe as it can cause severe damage to the heating element.
5. How can I clean the lid of the fryer?
To clean the lid of your big boss fryer, soak a soft cloth in soapy water and clean the glass parts. Be Careful and avoid cleaning the electrical areas.
The big boss oil-less fryer reviews a lot of amazing functions. Not only can the fryer handle a large amount of food, but it is also durable and easy to use.
The versatility of the fryer is fabulous as it can also bake, grill, and roast. Plus, it's easy to clean a glass bowl in which visibility helps you monitor your meal.
It is an appliance that every family must have in their kitchen as it has essential accessories for practical cooking. I highly recommend big boss 1300-watt oil-less fryer, especially if you love to have a tasty meal without all the extra fat.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.