In a world where health-conscious cooking meets convenience, the Philips Air Fryer has emerged as a kitchen game-changer. As we delve into this comprehensive buying guide, we’ll navigate through the latest models, features, and advancements that make Philips a leading name in the air frying realm. Discover how this innovative kitchen appliance utilizes rapid air technology to fry, bake, grill, and roast your favorite dishes with significantly less oil, promising a healthier yet equally delicious outcome. From compact models for small kitchens to larger, multifunctional units, we’ll explore the diverse options available to suit your culinary needs.
Join us as we dissect user experiences, performance insights, and overall value for money to help you make an informed decision in your quest for the perfect air fryer. Whether you’re a culinary enthusiast or a busy professional seeking quick and wholesome meals, this guide is your roadmap to unlocking the full potential of Philips Air Fryers in 2023.
This is why I’m always on the lookout for new techniques and gadgets that can help make my weekday meals healthier, faster, and more affordable. A Philips Air Fryer can help with all these.
The Philips Viva Airfryer is at your side to offer healthier food than any other fryers in the market. There is a good small fan with the fryer. The chips are very wonderful- the topmost we have ever tasted.
The Philips Viva is one of the smaller members of the fryer family we’ve tested. It’s made of plastic and comes in a sleek black color. It has an easy-to-use digital control screen where the timer and temperature control buttons are visible.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS
1. Philips HD9641/96 Avance Digital Turbostar Airfryer
Philips Air Fryer is a great fryer by which you can cook, bake, grill, roast, snacks, and sometimes meals using a small amount of oil or no oil.
There is a nonstick coat on the outer side of the appliance. You can easily clean the appliance. The basket is splatterproof. There is a preset cooking time with the air fryer for 60 minutes.
After this period, the fryer will turn off automatically, creating a beep sound. The preset temperature allows you to cook your desired food very well. It has a honeycomb mesh bottom and a nonstick coating.
Philips HD9641 Airfare has rapid heat technology, which can fry, bake, roast, and grill. It can cook a large amount of food with a small effort. It may require little oil or no oil to cook food.
- Air fryer’s unique Rapid air technology is beside you to prepare a roast, bake, fry, and grill the tastiest meals and snacks without fat instead of the traditional fryer by applying no oil or a little oil.
- Philips Air fryer with Rapid Air technology is not only great for frying but also great for bake, grilling, and roasting your dear dishes for 1 one-step solution for all types of meals.
- The other points of the fryer are a cooking basket and a honeycomb mesh bottom with a nonstick coating that normally detaches for rapid cleaning.
- To use overseas, it has a 220-volt setting.
- The innovative Philips Airfyer circulates hot air, which helps you to bake, grill, and roast your favorite foods. This is a one-stop solution for your cooking area.
- Philips Airfryer’ has an uncommon design. It has a hot air circulation method, optimal heating profile, and starfish design. You can make your food easily, quickly, and in a healthier way. You need no oil to cook food.
- It is not the best option for the family to have many members
2. Philips Digital Airfryer
Philips Digital Airfryer is a great thing for your family to cook healthier and tasty foods. It does not affect the taste and the texture of your foods.
The fryer uses Rapid Heat technology, which helps to make fries, roasts, bakes, and grills. Oil is not needed, or you need one tablespoon of oil to make your delicious food. Need more information?
- The digital touch screen will help you to know the temperature up to 390 degrees, and permit you to prepare different kinds of foods quickly.
- This Certified Refurbished product is certified and tested to work as a new appliance. The product comes with all genuine accessories and has 90 90-day cash-back warranty.
- Sixty-minute timer, along with auto shut off and the ready signal
- Wonderful fryers can cost less than 70% fat. Presented in a laboratory applying canola oil and fresh fries and compared with a deep fryer
- Rapid Air Technology emits hot air at high speed, and food becomes ready with a tablespoon of oil or sometimes no oil.
- The design is unique to cooking low-fat foods.
- The Air Fryer helps you to cook, grill, fry, bake, and roast.
- It has a double-layer rack to gear up the cooking process of the Airfryer.
- Is it a digital touchscreen surface?
- It takes a lot of time to clean the appliance.
3. Philips HD9230/26 Digital Air Fryer
The Philips Digital Airfryer can ensure you healthy and texture food for your family. The air fryer circulates hot air around foods with great speed. You can cook your food at a very fast speed. There is a digital touchscreen system with it.
So you can set the temperature according to your needs. You can set the temperature up to 390 degrees, and the timer setting is 60 minutes. There are double-layer racks with the fryer. For this, you can cook, grill, bake, and roast food with the fryer.
All the parts of the Airfryers are dishwasher safe, and parts are very simple to clean. There is a cooking recipe with the fryer. With the book, you can cook more than 25 kinds of foods.
- You could adjust the heat up to 390 degrees, which helps you to cook various kinds of foods.
- The sixty-minute timer can show you the ready signal and auto-turn off the system.
- All parts are dishwasher-safe and simple to clean.
- Having large double-layer racks from the cooking surface.
- The capacity of the basket is 1.8 pound
- Straight forward electronic controllers and incredibly simple to use.
- Cooks efficiently and extremely fast. The bottom rack requires a bit more time to cook completely based on the food thing.
- Use small to cook, which makes for healthier eating.
- Food remains warm for quite a while after cooking is completed when left from the tray.
- Added attachments (sold separately) also let you bake and grill/roast also.
- Very well packed to avoid damage during transit.
- Vehicle darkening once timer finishes.
- Sleek Appearance and easy layout.
- Parts and drawers are after every use.
4. Philips HD9220/26 AirFryer
The Philips Airfryer cooks various kinds of healthier food with only one tablespoon of oil. It drains excess food from fat at the time of cooking. It has hot air circulate technology which circulates air around the food.
The top temperature of the fryer is 390 degrees and it helps to cook food evenly throughout. The food becomes crispy inside, and the outside becomes tender with no oil or a little oil.
The Airfryer helps you make more than fry. You can cook, grill, even, or roast with the fryer. So you can easily entertain your friends. You can make delicious cakes and tasty fried chicken with the help of the air fryer.
There are two important dials one is the timer knob, and the other is the temperature knob. It can set the temperature up to 390 degrees. You can get your desired food with the help of your air fryer.
- Temperature control up to 390 degrees allows you to various kinds of foods.
- Auto shut-off system and 30 minutes’ timer having ready signals.
- Parts are dishwasher safe, and one can easily clean the device.
- The capacity of the fryer is 1.8-pound.
- 70% less fat, great tasty food. You can use canola oil and fresh fries; that is tested in the laboratory.
- The device came well-packed and was about the size of a mid-size Java maker.
- I thought the deal at the front was “goofy,” but after I used it, I understood that you pulled it out to get the metallic basket in which you set your food.
- I will admit I’m kinda lazy and utilized it a few sticking.
- French fries were the bomb, but I am a fairly clean eater, so this won’t be the way I use this system.
- Do not make batches.
5. Philips HD9240/94 Airfryer
Philips Airfryer cooks healthier, tasty, and textured food for your family. The important feature of the fryer is that it circulates hot air around the food at high speed and prepares food very quickly. There is a digital temperature setting with the fryer.
You can set the temperature up to 390 degrees. There is a smart press preset button to adjust the accurate temperature for your foods. Within 60 minutes, you will get your desired foods. The fryer has a great capacity to fry, bake, grill, and roast your desired foods with the AirFryer.
- It has Rapid Air Technology which circulates hot air with great speed. The fryer loses oil from food to make healthier foods.
- It can cook different types of food with an air fryer. The top setting of temperature is 390 degrees which can cook food quickly.
- Sixty minutes timer along with ready signal and auto turn off the system.
- The Smart preset button can set the exact temperature to prepare for your desired foods.
- All the parts are dishwasher save, and you can clean them very easily.
- The healthy variant of eating foods or fries you enjoy and cleaning up was fairly Simple; I could barely hear the machine functioning.
- XL variant is a fairly good size
- I’d be fair to say it is Ideal for two people.
- It would be Ideal for an RV. Sounds great on the countertop
- Can only cook 1 item at a time
- Thirty minutes for chips is a very long moment.
Philips Air fryer – Design and Features
The design of the Philips air fryer is very good; it is tall and a bit thinner than the rotary health fryers. On the top, there is a fan and a heating element.
On the bottom, there is a basket and a drawer. For this, there is no window to see the progress of cooking foods.
The bottom of the fryer is a metal mesh, for this air passes out of it very easily. The air heats the drawer to circulate air.
Controls are simple
A dial at the top to set the temperature. The timer knob controls the cooking process on the top of the fryer. It has an unusual cord storage to keep the cord inside.
Philip Viva Digital Airfryer can cook 800g of chips only using one tablespoon of oil, to cook 3% fat chips.
The fryer has a greater capacity to cook food than the rotary health fryer. It can cook 800g only at 180 C, which takes 22 minutes.
The recipe book is available with the Viva air fryer. So you can take help to cook your desired foods.
You can cook spring rolls, baked potatoes, and drumsticks. Besides, you have options to cook crumbles, cakes, quiches, etc. You are lucky to have a small appliance for your kitchen.
How do you use the Philips Viva Digital Airfryer?
- The design of the Philip is very appealing, glossy, and compact. It has a timer knob to cool in a retro way. It has an analog timer. The Viva Airfryer does not shut off if you are not at home.
- To make chips, you need to toss them in the oil of the bowl. After that, pop them in the preheated machine.
- You may hear some sounds, but not noisy enough. Just like the conversation on the radio. The chips are very interesting.
- It will take only 20 minutes, and the chips are healthy enough. Chips are somewhat dry but not fluffy or soft enough in the middle. The chips are tastier than the chips of an oven.
- We have made some potato chips with the fryer using a spoonful of oil. At the time of cooking, we stirred only once. The Viva Airfryer is a kind of fryer that can help you cook food with little effort.
- We attempted to prepare prawn crackers. We are not hopeless in a rotary health fryer. Philips cooks well at 200C.
- They are not big enough but fluffy, such as we get from the deep fat fryer. The crackers are not greasy, either.
- Here no window to view the progress of cooking. If you hear the blown inside, you are not sure whether it is prepared or not.
- Cleaning the fryer is a simple task. There is a good brushing on the bottom of the fryer made of wire mesh. It catches all things. But removing greasiness is a great task from the fryer.
Why Do You Prefer Philips Air Fryer
Philips Viva Digital Airfryer is Simple to operate
The Philips Viva Collection model appears to you with temperature and time settings. So, the air fryer is a great option for new users.
First, you need to set the temperature and time to cook food. Then you will wait to see what is going on next.
If the food is prepared well, the auto turns off or shuts off, and the system will power off the fryer. There is no possibility of overcooking the food. So you can enjoy the food very much.
The design of the air fryer is very mind-blowing, and you can buy it with a small amount of money. The Philips are very popular with the people for energy efficiency. It helps people to enjoy very useful services only at a low price. Besides, it takes a very small amount of power.
Philips Viva Digital Air Fryer is easy to maintain
There is a plastic exterior in the Philips air fryer with a non-stick pan. It helps people to clean the appliance easily. You need not spend more time cleaning the tray like other fryers. With the first effort, you can easily clean the non-stick pan of the Philips.
The Philips air fryers have some main benefits. It helps you to get a positive review of the product. You will get maximum benefits by using this cooking appliance.
The best method to clean the air fryer
The basket and the pan of the fryer are made of nonstick coating. Do not use abrasive cleaning materials or utensils to clean the appliance. It will damage the non-stick coating.
The basket and the pan are dishwasher-proof. You can use hot water to clean the basket and the pan. You can use a nonabrasive sponge or liquid to clean it.
Bag bottom: You can use a scouring pad or a brush to clean the bottom of the basket. If you like to use a scouring pad, keep the basket upside down. It will prevent the non-sticking coating from any damage.
If you desire to clean the basket, you need to follow the following steps:
- Fill the pan with water and some washing powder or washing-up liquid.
- Let the pan as well as the basket soak for ten minutes.
- Use a sponge or nonabrasive brush to clean the basket and the pan.
- Turn the bag advantage down.
- Use a scouring pad to clean the bottom of the basket or pan.
Tip: If you see hugely residing in the lower part at the bottom of the pan, fill it with hot water as well as detergent. Keep in this way for five to ten minutes. Soaking helps to loosen the residue, and you can easily remove the residue.
The quality of the detergents will ensure the quickness of the removal process. Use that kind of detergents that remove or dissolve oil very well.
If you see any fat or grease stain over the basket or pan, you can use detergent or a liquid degreaser. For details, follow the instructions well on the package.
How to Make Recipes – Potatoes Au Gratin Using Philips Air Fryer
- Medium russet potatoes peeled
- Half cup milk
- Half cup cream
- The black pepper one teaspoon
- Nutmeg half teaspoon
- Granted, half cup Gruyère or semi-mature cheese
Heat the air fryer for sometimes up to 390 degrees. Make potato wafer-thin, add milk as well as cream, and season it with salt, nutmeg, and pepper. Make a coat of potato slices with the mixture of milk.
After the potato slices to eight inches’ heat the protective baking dish and decant the cream mixture out of the bowl over the top of the potatoes. Keep the baking dish in the cooking basket of the Airfryer. Adjust the timer and then cook for twenty-five minutes.
Take out the cooking basket and allocate the cheese evenly over the potatoes. Set time for ten minutes and bake the gratin till it is nicely browned.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Can I cook a variety of dishes in a Philips Air Fryer?
Yes, Philips Air Fryers are incredibly versatile. They can be used to cook a wide range of dishes, including fries, chicken, fish, vegetables, and even desserts. The appliance’s ability to fry, bake, grill, and roast makes it a versatile addition to any kitchen.
How much oil do I need to use in a Philips Air Fryer for optimal results?
One of the key benefits of Philips Air Fryers is that they require significantly less oil compared to traditional frying methods. While specific amounts may vary. Generally, you can achieve great results with just a tablespoon or even less, depending on the recipe.
Is preheating necessary before using a Philips Air Fryer?
No, preheating is not typically required for Philips Air Fryers. These appliances are designed for quick and efficient cooking, allowing you to save time in the kitchen. Place your ingredients in the basket and set the desired temperature and time.
How do I clean a Philips Air Fryer?
Cleaning a Philips Air Fryer is convenient. Most parts, including the basket and drawer, are dishwasher-safe. The non-stick coating in the basket facilitates easy cleaning, and the exterior can be wiped with a damp cloth. Regular cleaning ensures optimal performance.
Can I use aluminum foil or other accessories in a Philips Air Fryer?
While it’s generally safe to use aluminum foil in a Philips Air Fryer, it’s crucial to do so properly. Don’t completely cover the basket, as it may impede air circulation. Philips also offers a range of accessories designed specifically for their Air Fryers, enhancing cooking versatility without compromising performance.
As we conclude our journey through the Philips Air Fryer reviews in 2023, it’s evident that these kitchen marvels continue to redefine the way we approach cooking. The year has brought forth an array of innovative models, each designed to cater to specific needs and preferences. From precision cooking to energy efficiency, Philips has consistently delivered appliances that align with modern culinary demands. Our comprehensive buying guide aims to empower you with insights, user experiences, and performance evaluations, allowing you to make an informed decision tailored to your lifestyle. Whether you’re a health-conscious individual looking to cut down on oil or a busy professional seeking efficiency in the kitchen, Philips Air Fryers have proven to be versatile and reliable companions. In 2023, the brand’s commitment to quality and innovation ensures that investing in a Philips Air Fryer is not just a purchase; it’s a step towards a healthier, more convenient, and enjoyable cooking experience.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.