This recipe contains fresh herbs and cheese with other incredible ingredients. This is full of vitamins and nutrients. You can make your dinner so amazing by making this easy dish. You should not miss the recipe at any cost because it is easy to prepare and healthy to eat. Let's share the procedure and some tips with you.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy and tricky
Serving: 4 persons
What Makes This Dish More Special
This is a quick and easy recipe that contains different flavors. This dish contains real cheese and fresh herbs. The juicy and crispy crust taste with a browned skin adds an additional specialty to it. This attractive dish is easy to make and you can prepare this for your weeknight dinner. The parsley and lemon wedges add extra colors to the dish. This dish is also special for the coating process and nutrients in it. All these make this recipe more amazing and special.
- Calories: 562
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 28g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 48g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 223mg
- Sodium: 1218mg
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- ⅓ cup grated cheese
- ⅔ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh herbs, like parsley, thyme, chives or rosemary
- Salt and ground black pepper
- Lemon wedges to serve
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 3-4 skinless boneless chicken breasts
Step By Step Directions
- First, you need to take three mixing bowls and set them in a line. Then place the flour in the first bowl and start beating the eggs in the second bowl.
- Now take the third bowl and add bread crumbs, salt, chopped fresh herbs, pepper, and Parmesan cheese, and then mix them properly.
- It's time for seasoning the chicken breasts with pepper and salt. Place the chicken in the flour then mix properly for a light coating.
- Now, take the egg mixture to dip the chicken breasts.
- Next, you need to dredge the pieces in the crumbs mixture.
- To get a good coating, wait a few moments. Then continue repeating this process with all the chicken breasts.
- Take a big saucepan to heat the oil over medium heat. Then place the chicken breasts in the hot oil and cook for two to three minutes. When the first side looks brown, you need to flip them and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve the warm dish with lemon pieces.
- Well coated chicken breasts are necessary to get a crust and crispy dish.
- You can cut the chicken breasts if they are large.
- You can store the leftover breasts in the freeze for the next day.
- Serve the dish using lemon wedges to add extra flavor.
Dos and Don'ts:
- To make your weeknight dinner more special, use lime juice while dipping the breasts.
- You can serve the dish with garlic dressing and sour sauce.
- Do not fry the chicken pieces for a longer time.
Kitchen Tools for This Recipe
- Three large mixing bowls.
- Egg bitter
- Baking sheet
- Large saucepan or deep-fryer
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Cutting board and knife.
Crispy Parmesan Crusted Chicken Recipe - Quick Weeknight Dinner
You may have checked our recipe above and got to know how easy it is to prepare a dish with chicken breasts. If you are a cheese lover, then you must try this amazing flavored and juicy dish. Try our parmesan crusted chicken recipe to get more updates on nutritious dishes.
This dish is perfect for your weeknight dinner. Its crust and crispy skin with a golden brown look is going to impress you. So, do not wait to prepare this dish. Try our Chicken Parmesan recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan-recipe/) to make something magical and delicious.
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022