It's Time To Throw The Junk Food | Air Fryer Side Dishes
Who says you can't Eat Whatever You Want Without Gaining
Every girl's dream!!!!
Not a daydream honey, you can easily make your food delicious and healthy with no extra oil.
An air fryer is one of the magical kitchen appliances that can easily make your food healthy and enjoyable. It helps you to prepare fatty food with less oil.
And the best part?
You can cook Air Fryer Side Dishes by using a circulation of hot air. Though it needs no oil to cook, coating the food with a thin layer of oil increase tastes.
Here are some easy & basic family size air fryer recipes to eat delicious food without feeling guilty.
3 Surprisingly Quick & Simple Air Fryer Side Dishes To Make Eating Enjoyable
Air fryer side dishes for steak- the most popular dish to health-conscious people, I guess.
Let's try something different; what do you say?
Get ready to experiment with some new air fryer recipes (one for my vegan friends)
1. Air Fryer Side Dishes for Chicken- Thanksgiving Air Fryer Recipes
The name air fryer only sounds like fried food, but this not like that.
The juicy air fryer chicken is crispy outside but moist on the inside. Then have a quick look over the ingredients of the air fried chicken breast recipe.
- Chicken breasts: Boneless chicken pieces make the cooking easier.
- Italian seasoning: For the perfect test.
- Olive oil: Needs to add a super flavor.
- Garlic powder: For a better combination of spices.
- Onion powder: Gives a fresh smell to your recipe.
- Paprika: For a perfect color.
- Ground Black Pepper: Add to get a delicate flavor.
- Dry chili powder: Add as you need.
- Salt: add to test.
- Cayenne Pepper: Optional.
Put the chicken breasts in a bowl for drizzling with oil. Coat the chicken breasts with your favorite seasoning or dried bread crumbs evenly.
Then place the chicken breasts in the air fryer pan. With kitchen tongs, flip the air fry chicken pieces and leave them for 12 to 15 minutes.
Flip the chicken breasts after 5 to 7 minutes; thus, both sides can fry evenly. It may need some more time to fry if the chicken breasts are enormous.
After meeting up the cooking time, remove the chicken pieces from the air fryer basket. Don't over fry the chicken pieces. Before serving, rest it for a while.
Your cooking time may vary for your air fryer model. But the following time and temperature are notable.
- For 6 oz breast, 360° cook it for 15 minutes.
- For 8 oz breast, 360° cook it for 18 minutes.
If you fry multiple chicken breasts at a time, use the average weight of time. You need to cook for a bit longer to cook it perfectly if the chicken pieces are large.
2. Air Fryer Vegetable Recipes- For Vegans
You can enjoy the vegan recipes with the air fryer, which you have never experienced.
More delicious, budget-friendly, and less oily dishes!
Though I love the air fryer asparagus, carrots, and green bean, Let's see the cooking method and ingredients of the air fryer lemon cauliflower.
- Medium size cauliflower chopped.
- Take 3 to 4 cups of milk for batter.
- 3 to 4 cup flour to get a consistent mixture.
- Apple cider vinegar gives a better test.
- Need two eggs for serving for optional.
- 3/4 tablespoon onion powder.
- 2/3 tablespoon garlic powder.
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoons paprika for color and flavor.
- 2/3 cinnamon.
- 1/2 tablespoon marjoram.
- Two tablespoon parsley flacks.
- 2/4 tablespoon nutmeg.
- 1/2 tablespoon allspice.
- 1/2 tablespoon oregano.
- Sugar and salt add to the test.
- Black pepper for serving.
Cut the cauliflowers into small desired size for coating.
Mix all the wet ingredients in a pan and put the chopped cauliflower into the mixture.
Put the all-dry ingredients into a bowl and mix them perfectly.
Removing the cauliflowers from the wet mixer, put them into the dry mixes to get a coat over them. Make sure the cauliflowers are all coated evenly by the spices.
Place the coated cauliflowers into the air fryer pan. Leave the dish for 25-30 minutes in medium heat.
Toss the pieces every after 10 minutes. Fry the cauliflower pieces entirely to get a delicious test.
Serve the cauliflowers recipe when it turns into brown color. And garnish with air fryer onion rings.
Leave the dish over the air fryer until the cauliflower pieces get crispy. Until it gets the perfect condition, continue the cooking. You must try to add a little oil or cooking spray for a better color. Cooking time may vary because of the air fryer model.
3. Air Fryer Potato Recipes- An Air Fryer Recipe For Beginners
What if you could eat fatty potatoes healthy with very little oil? Get crisp and well-seasoned potatoes in your air fryer!
It is time to make a Crispy, tender, and delicious dish ever. So, let's have a look over the air fryer wedges potatoes preparation.
- Get 2 or 3 large size russet potatoes and cut them into large wedge sizes.
- Get 1 to 2 tablespoon olive oil.
- Take 1 to 2 tablespoon parsley flakes.
- It needs paprika to add flavor and color to your dish.
- 1 to 2 tablespoon ground black pepper for garnishing.
- Chili powder and salt as per your need to taste.
In the beginning, cut the potatoes into a large wedge size. what temp to cook potatoes in air fryer? Well, I suggest preheating the air fryer at about 400-degree Fahrenheit.
Put the wedge potatoes in a bowl to add the spices. Mix the olive oil, parsley, chili, paprika, salt, pepper in a bowl.
Transfer the potato wedges from the bowl to the air fryer basket gently. Then fry the wedges potatoes for 10 to 12 minutes.
With kitchen tongs, flip the potato wedges. Fry the potato wedges by the two sides evenly. Continue the cooking until the potatoes get a golden color.
After a few minutes, when the potatoes will get crisped, serve them using garnishing ingredients.
Try to preheat the air fryer at the right temperature. Cut the potatoes are in half lengthwise to make the job almost effortless ever. If you place the potatoes at a sideway, the wedges will be better to cut. Try to end up with four large wedges in every potato.
Hasselback Potatoes Air Fryer
Air Fryer Side Dishes are the new trend.
And that's for a good reason.
Now you can enjoy fatty food without any restriction. Before, everyone could not think of food without oil. But now, making healthy food with a little oil in an air fryer is possible. Even it is possible to cook your favorite dishes without oil on this magical kitchen appliance.
So, make these quick recipes by your air fryer with no delay.