Air fryers have gained huge popularity in recent days, credit goes to their ability to cook tasty fried food in a healthier manner.
If you’ve lived to the hype as well and got a new Kalorik air fryer from amazon recently which is a renowned name for air fryers – welcome to the club.
As a welcome gift, here’s a collection of Kalorik Air Fryer Recipes for you.
Few Words about Kalorik
Kalorik, established in 1930, in Belgium, is quite a name in the cooking product industry. They were one of the first manufacturers of small appliances in Europe that developed the electric toaster. In 2020, Kalorik has celebrated 90 years of heritage.
Kalorik has expanded its horizon since its inception to introduce versatile cooking-related products to make cooking easier, faster, healthier, and more fun.
When it comes to air fryers, Kalorik has a number of items to offer. They have introduced a good range of air fryers, from small 3.5 quart ones to large 26-quart air fryer ovens and so on.
Kalorik air fryers are fast, functional, modern looking, and affordable in general. Among all the cooking products they offer in the market, their air fryers have gained them the most recognition and love from their audience.
Kalorik Air Fryer Rotisserie Chicken Recipe
Not all fryers are able to make rotisserie chicken. You need a big one, like the Kalorik Maxx Digital Air Fryer which is one of the few great air fryers that can do rotisserie chicken properly.
You can shove a whole chicken into a small fryer, but it won’t yield good results. Having a fryer like the Kalorik Maxx will allow breathing space for the chicken. When you have one of those, here’s how you make rotisserie chicken on that –
Stuffed or Not?
Do you like your chicken stuffed or not? If you like it stuffed, you’ll have to allow it for an extra 20 minutes and need to cover up the chicken with a foil to prevent its skin from getting dark.
However, for this recipe, we’ll cook the unstuffed chicken as I like to have the authentic taste of the chicken rather.
- 1 5 pounds Whole chicken
- 1 tsp Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika (I prefer smoked paprika)
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried basil
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
First, put your chicken in a mixing bowl to prevent it from slipping away while you work on it. Remove the giblet package and all other things from the cavity and then take a paper towel to pat it dry.
Then, season it generously with avocado oil, salt, garlic powder, pepper, paprika, dried oregano, dried basil, and dried thyme. You can put ingredients that represent your taste.
Next, put the chicken into the kalorik air fryer basket. Make sure you’ve sprayed the basket with cooking spray. Place the breast side down, that way it’ll stay nice and moist – found after trials and errors. Set the temperature to 360° F and cook for 50 minutes.
Finally, flip the chicken and cook for another 10 minutes at this temperature. Make sure the internal temperature has reached 165 degrees which you can check with a good digital meat thermometer.
The chicken should come out crispy on the outside but juicy on the inside. Carve and Serve.
Kalorik Air Fryer Chicken Thighs Recipe
Delicious, quickly made chicken thighs, with crispy skin and juicy meat; you’re going to love this chicken thighs recipe made in my Kalorik air fryer in less than 30 minutes!
(For 4 Servings)
- 4 boneless, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat your kalorik air fryer to 400° Fahrenheit.
- Take a paper towel and pat the chicken thighs dry. Brush every piece of chicken thigh with olive oil on the skin-side. Place those in a plate in a single layer keeping the skin-side down.
- Combine garlic powder, smoked paprika, pepper, and salt in a bowl to prepare the seasoning mixture. Sprinkle half of it evenly over the thighs. Turn them over and sprinkle the remaining half of the mixture.
- Put the thighs in a single layer in your kalorik air fryer basket, the skin-side should be kept up.
- Air frying the thighs for about 18 minutes until the chicken turns brown and the juices start to run clear. Insert your meat thermometer in a piece to make sure the internal temperature has reached 165° F.
213 calories; carbohydrates 0.9g; Protein 19.3g; cholesterol 70.9mg; fat 14.2g; sodium 355.2mg.
Kalorik Air Fryer – Ribeye Steak With Garlic Butter Recipe
- 2 8 oz Ribeye steak
- freshly cracked black pepper
- olive oil
For Garlic Butter
- 1 stick butter, unsalted
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- Mix the parsley garlic, butter, salt, and Worcestershire sauce until they combine thoroughly.
- Place it on parchment paper and roll that into a log. Then put it into the refrigerator and refrigerate until it’s ready to use.
- Take the steak off the fridge and allow it 20 minutes to sit at room temperature. Then you want to rub a little amount of olive oil on each side of the steak and season it with black pepper and salt.
- Spray some oil on your air fryer basket. Preheat it to 400 degrees F. Once done, put the steak in it and cook it at the mentioned temperature for 12 minutes. You want to flip it halfway through.
- Remove the steak from the air fryer and let it rest for about 5 minutes. Then top it with garlic butter.
Adding the olive oil is optional. I like the flavor it adds, you may not.
The mentioned cook time is for medium cooked steak. If you want to do otherwise, you’ll have to alter the cooking time. For a medium-rare cook, 10 minutes; for medium-well, cook the steak for 14 minutes, and flip halfway through for all the cases.
However, the thickness of the steak might make the above-mentioned duration appear faulty because it alters the duration of cooking. The best practice is to use a meat thermometer to examine the temperature of the inside of the meat
Temperatures for Steak are as follows:
- 125° Fahrenheit for rare
- 135° Fahrenheit for medium-rare
- 145° Fahrenheit for medium
- 150° Fahrenheit for medium-well
Healthy French Fries in Kalorik Air Fryer
Can french fries be healthy? Yes, when they’re cooked in air fryers which require much less oil to cook. This recipe below will make perfectly golden and crisp fries for you using only 1 teaspoon of oil…another reason to love your Kalorik air fryer.
- 1 unpeeled medium-russet potato of about 6 ounces
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Kosher salt, black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat your Kalorik air fryer to 380 degrees Fahrenheit and spray the nonstick spray on the basket.
- Cut the potato in the fries’ shape. To do that, first cut it in half, lengthwise, and cut each half into 1/4-inch slices. Then cut all the slices into 1/4-inch sticks.
- Put all the sticks in a medium-sized bowl and rinse all of them with cold water. Drain excess water and pat dry them with paper towels.
- Then take another medium-sized bowl, toss the sticks with the oil, and mix. Sprinkle several grinds of pepper and 1/2 tsp salt.
- Put the sticks in the basket of the fryer in an even layer, no overlapping – work in batches if necessary. Cook them for about 14 to 16 minutes flipping halfway through. Both the sides should turn golden brown and the sticks should be crisp. Remove from the fryer, season with salt, and enjoy.
Quite healthy, tasty, homemade french fries as well as potato chips!
How do you use a Kalorik air fryer?
Kalorik air fryers, in fact, any air fryer for that matter is quite simple and straightforward to use. You want to position your air fryer on a heat-resistant surface and at least 8-inches from the wall.
After that, it’s straight as an arrow. If your recipe demands you to spray the basket with oil, do so – put the food inside the basket – set the temperature and timer and you’re good to go. You want to flip the food being cooked halfway through the timer (many of them need so), though.
If you’ve bought a new air fryer and are waiting to use it for the first time, prior to that, you should run it for around 10 minutes to let off any gas or smell inside (new appliance smell, which you don’t want on your first cooked food).
Kalorik Air Fryer Recipes Video:
Kalorik Air Fryer Recipes FAQs
Is this a good air fryer?
Absolutely. Kalorik is one of the best and most recognized brands that manufactures air fryers.
What should I make first in my air fryer?
I recommend you should start with something simple, like french fries, to set your hand and get familiar with your kalorik air fryer.
What to not cook in an air fryer?
Fresh green stuff, like spinach, or similar other vegetables are not suitable to cook in an air fryer. They’ll fly all over and cook unevenly. Also, if you’ve dry-seasoned your meat, that too might fall off with the circulation of strong air.
Where can I find the air fryer manual?
It should be there in your product box. If you’ve lost it, then no worries, Kalorik has got you covered. It has all the manuals on its website, you just have to find the page of the fryer you own and the manual in PDF format should be there.
Where can I find the kalorik air fryer recipe book?
Kalorik has provided many recipes for specific products on their website – browse through. If you’re looking for 3rd party recipes, this recipe book is a good one.
Wrap Up – Kalorik Air Fryer Recipes
What did you think of our collection of recipes? There are a ton of other recipes as well but we could fit only a few in one article. Among these, which one are you going to try first?
Let us know.