Who doesn’t like to prepare a delicious dinner? If it is a mouth-watering dish, then that is even better. If you need such a recipe with chicken wings, try our following recipe. This recipe gives a healthy balanced diet. The crispy, juicy, and moist taste with a brown look will impress you. So, let's share the recipe with some expert suggestions.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 45 minutes
Total time: 55 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 4 persons
What Makes This Recipe So Great
This dish is a perfect and healthy item for both lunch and dinner. There is a great flavor of homemade ranch seasoning and other ingredients are fabulous too. This is such a tricky and quick recipe with full of nutrition’s. All these make this recipe more attractive and special.
- Calories: 309( per serving)
- Trans Fat: 0.1g
- Sodium: 702.4mg
- Total Fat: 22g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 10.3g
- Protein: 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0.4g
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Vitamin C: 0.2mg
- Cholesterol: 159.6mg
- Saturated Fat: 5.5g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 4.1g
- Sugar: 0g
- Total Carbohydrate: 0.9g
- Calcium: 21.6mg
- Vitamin A: 17.9ug
- Vitamin D: 0.3 ug
For Homemade Ranch Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons dried chives
- 4 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 2 teaspoons pink salt
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
For Chicken Wings
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1.5-2 pounds cleaned, patted dry, and split chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 2 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
Step by Step Process
- The first step is to preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Take a small bowl and add prepared ranch seasoning ingredients. Then stir them for mixing well.
- Take another bowl to add chicken wings, 2 tbsp ranch seasoning, salt, red pepper flakes, and avocado oil together. Tossing is a great idea to get a good coating.
- Now, place the chicken wings in a pan after adding parchment paper to line the bottom. Now, bake the wings for 40-45 minutes at 425 degrees. Continue flipping the pieces halfway to get a crisp and browned look.
- Then, transfer the chicken wings to a plate to garnish with some ranch seasoning. Now the dish is ready to serve.
- Use parchment paper to line the sheet pan before start cooking.
- To get well-cooked and crispy chicken wings, you can use a little oil while cooking.
- The baking temperature should be at 425 degrees.
- Bake the chicken wings for a long time to get a juicy dish.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Red pepper flakes are an optional ingredient. So, you can skip it.
- Do not use more oil while cooking.
- Correctly mix the ingredients.
- Do not forget to use parchment paper in the pan.
- You can prepare this dish in an air fryer.
Useful Kitchen Tools:
- A plastic Ziploc bag
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board and knife.
- Large saucepan or deep-fryer
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Medium-sized spoon for frying
How to make Ranch Chicken Wings
There are various nutritious recipes made with chicken wings (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-wings/). We have tried to share one of the best recipes with you in this article. The ranch chicken wings are an amazing combination of homemade ranch seasoning and other ingredients. This tricky recipe is suitable for lunch as well as dinner.
If you are wondering about making something healthy, try this quick recipe at home. You can also make it using an air fryer. Try to give a good coating of the wings to get more crispiness. To get a more delicious and juicy flavored dish, do not hesitate to stay connected to us.