Indeed, the sweet and spicy baked keto chicken wings are loaded with Asian spice flavors that simply feel AWESOME in your mouth. And its keto-diet preparation removes the additional sugar and carbs. So, you healthily enjoy-low carb Asian delicacy.
When you are on a strict diet, you should eat baked items instead of fried ones since baked foods are healthier. And the sweet and spicy baked chicken wings are the real game-changer in this cause. It comes with low carbs and mouthful flavors that you can’t ignore.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Serve: 4 people
Nutritional information: 687 calories and 47 grams of low-carb fat;
Ingredients you will need
- Chicken wings weighing 3 pounds
- ½ tbsp. of chili powder and fresh chopped parsley
- 1/3 tsp. of black and cayenne pepper each
- 2 finely minced garlic pieces
- 1 tbsp. of soy sauce and brown sugar
- ½ cup of lemon and lime juice
- 3 tbsp. of melted butter
- 1 tsp. of ginger powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tbsp. of olive oil
The preparation and cooking steps are
- In a small bowl, take the melted butter and stir it properly. Then add all the ingredients except the parsley and chicken wings.
- Now mix all the spices with lemon and lime juice in the bowl. Make sure the buttery smoothness is there in the mixture.
- Now, preheat your oven at 400°F. Then, put some lemon slices on the baking sheet.
- Finally, spread the spiced coated chicken wings in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- You have to cook them for 40-45 minutes until it turns brown. Use a tongue to flip the wings several times so that each side is properly baked.
- Once cooked properly, keep the baked wings on a serving plate. Garnish it with the parsley and salad for an evening delicacy.
Keto Chicken Wings - Video
The best chicken wings recipe should be easy to cook and nutritious too. This keto recipe with chicken wings serves both purposes. It is nutritious, healthy, and yummy. Also, you won’t need any expertise to cook them.
You can get the boneless chicken wings ready for the cook in supermarkets. You just have to add the ingredients to coat them and bake them in the oven.