Almost every one of us wants to indulge with the favorite Tyson chicken wings. This time, with the Tyson frozen chicken wings in air fryer recipe, it’s made possible for you. These chicken wings come in sectioned pieces and ready for the cook.
Also, it wonderfully holds the taste and juiciness of chicken even after few days of refrigeration. So, you can cook them straight out of the freeze without thawing them. The frozen wings will entertain you all when air-fried and help you enjoy a quick snack.
Prep time: 5-7 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 32 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 4 persons
What Makes This Recipe So Great?
The wings are crisp and non-spicy. Therefore, it outbursts a great savor in our tongues. Also, the recipe is super-easy to make and serve within a few minutes. The recipe, therefore, is a great party entertainer and evening snack. Also, it doesn’t contain added oil which is a great health benefit.
Each serving of the frozen chicken wings air-fried features 286.5 calories, 23 grams of fat, 17.9 grams of protein, 2.7 grams of cholesterol, and 18.9 grams of carbohydrates.
- 2-1/2 pounds of frozen chicken wings
- 2 tbsp. of garlic and ginger powder
- Black and red pepper mixture
- 1 tbsp. of dried thyme
- ¼ tbsp. of cayenne pepper
- 1 cup of flour (all-purpose flour)
- Buffalo wings sauce (according to taste)
- Vegetable oil
The cooking steps are-
- We will use the frozen chicken wings directly for the recipe. You won’t have to pat them dry. Season the wings with the regular salt firstly.
- Take a shallow bowl. Pour the garlic and ginger powder, pepper mixture, cayenne pepper, and dried thyme in the bowl.
- Once the mixture is smooth, add the flour and blend them properly. Also, add a few drops of oil to enhance the smoothness. Now, add the seasoned wings to the flour and coat them evenly.
- Refrigerate the coated and seasoned wings for 20 to 30 minutes. After 30 minutes of refrigerating the wings, again coat them with the flour mixture. Finally, refrigerate them in a single layer for another 30 minutes.
- Please turn on your air fryer and preheat it at 380°F temperature. Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer on the fryer basket.
- Sprinkle the vegetable oil lightly over the already arranged wings. Air fry the wings for at least 10 to 12 minutes. The goal is to remove the pinkness from the bone. Also, the additional juice shouldn’t exist with the meaty section.
- Finally, place the fried wings in a bowl and drizzle the Buffalo wings sauce over the wings before serving.
Some air fryers won’t reach 400°F temperature. Thus, you might have to increase the cooking time with those fryers. Also, don’t use too much flour to coat the wings. The coating should be light, and it ensures an even frying.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Make sure that the bones don’t have any pinkness. It suggests that the wings aren’t ready yet.
- While cooking the frozen wings, many people like to thaw them. In my experience, I didn’t find the thawing essential for the recipe.
Helpful Kitchen Tools:
- You will need the air fryer as the main kitchen appliance. You can choose from Ninja Foodi, Cosori, Kmart, etc., brands of air fryer for the purpose.
- Always use a thong to flip over the wings halfway through the air-frying step.
How to cook Tyson honey bbq frozen chicken wings / easy & delicious
The Tyson frozen chicken wings (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-wings/) in air fryer ensure you enjoy the maximum delight with the least effort. You can serve the deep-fried chicken wings with your favorite sauce and salad. Also, the frozen wings are readily available for cooking. Therefore, it is indeed a time-saver recipe when you are in a hurry and don’t want to disappoint your guests.
Welcome to Cooking Hacks, a place for all the food lovers out there! I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable.