Let’s talk about Best French Fry Cutter, If you haven’t tasted French fries or still prefer store-made fries to homemade ones, then you don’t know what you are missing. French fries are the perfect kitchen appliance for making those ideal fries that you won’t get from stores.
For many years, people have enjoyed the delicacy of French fries. French fries have become part of family and social gatherings. In fact, people are never tired of tasting French fries.
As you know, there are a lot of French fry cutters to choose from in the market. The best French fry cutter will make cooking fries simple and done in a matter of minutes. You might ask, “why should I make my fries when I can simply go to the store to buy them?”.
To some extent, you may be right, but you also need to be aware of the health risks. You don’t have any idea where the fries were made or how they were made—this is why you need a French fry cutter.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S OUR TOP PICKS…
Last update on 2022-09-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Weston Restaurant Quality French Fry Cutter
Weston brand is a well-known brand when it comes to making quality products. They have never failed to manufacture products that will solve various cooking problems and create enthusiasm for cooking. The Weston restaurant-quality French fry cutter is no different.
This heavy-duty French fry cutter can easily slice your potatoes and vegetables. The body of the cutter is made of heavy-duty cast iron, while the components are made of stainless steel – a perfect blend to ensure durability and efficiency.
Among the components of this powerful cutter is a suction cup that lets you easily mount your machine on the kitchen countertop or the wall. The ¾ blades are made of stainless steel, with ensures that you get the best of cuts.
The Weston French fry cutter is so easy to use and prepares your fries rapidly. You will be amazed at how this cutter makes tasty restaurant-quality fries. So you can start preparing your favorite potatoes and vegetables. To start, just mount your machine, press the produce, and push down the handle in slow motion. It’s that comfortable to use.
- It’s easy to use – All you need to do is mount the machine at your convenience space and start to use it to cut your potatoes.
- Makes quality restaurant French fries – You don’t need to buy your French fries in the restaurant anymore. With a French cutter like Weston, you can prepare your favorite fries from the comfort of your home.
- Versatile – You are not limited to cutting potatoes alone. You can cut onions, and vegetables like a carrot as well.
- Can be mounted anywhere – Mount it on the kitchen countertop or the wall, and your machine will function efficiently.
- You need to disassemble the machine before you can clean it.
2. Goplus French Fry Cutter
If you are looking for a fry cutter that will cut your potatoes into several sizes, this is the fry cutter to purchase.
Goplus French fry cutter has four different blade sizes, ½, ¼, 3/8, and 8-sized blades to give your potatoes the perfect cut. Apart from cutting potatoes, you can cut vegetables like carrots, apples, etc.
The body of the cutter is made from heavy-duty cast iron, while other components are made of stainless steel for durability. Stainless steel material ensures that the machine is resistant to corrosion.
This cutter doesn’t come with suction feet, which is somewhat disappointing. However, it is equipped with sturdy legs that provide stability while you are mounting it on a flat surface.
- Multiple blades – For easy cutting, this machine comes with four blades to attain the perfect cut for the fries.
- It’s versatile in cutting – Apart from cutting potatoes, you can use this cutter to cut carrots, apples, etc.
- Has a long handle – This machine comes with a long handle for easy use.
- It’s easy to clean – You don’t need to be worried about using water to clean it. It’s corrosion-resistant.
- It doesn’t come with suction feet. You may need to purchase them and fix them.
3. VIVO Commercial Grade Red 1/2 inch French Fry Cutter
For those looking for cutters that will cut large potatoes and vegetables, the Vivo commercial French fry cutter is perfect for that.
With this cutter, you can get the perfect shape of your fries. If you dread cutting with your hand, this machine is your ideal kitchen companion. The design is very captivating with its beautiful red color.
The body of this machine is made from durable cast iron, while the components are made from stainless steel. There is a 3 ½ inches stainless steel blade with this machine that enables powerful and more precise cutting. The blade is capable of slicing vegetables, carrots, potatoes, etc.
A critical feature of this cutter is the possession of suction feet. Suction feet help to keep place the cutter firmly on the wall or kitchen countertop.
- It’s easy to clean – You can either use a dishwasher to wash it or use your hands. The best thing is you don’t have to disassemble to clean it.
- Can cut large potatoes and vegetables – You don’t have to worry about your machine damaging or spoiling because it can handle large produce.
- Easy to mount – With the addition of suction feet, you can easily mount your cutter on your wall or countertop, and it would hold firmly.
- It comes with only one blade.
4. Culina French Fry Potato Cutter
The Culina cutter is a very cheap option which you get for cutting up vegetables and potatoes. The design of the cutter is very wonderful to cut up potatoes as there is a curved pattern at the lower end of the machine to keep potatoes easily.
The cutter has two blades which are interchangeable depending on the base of the size of the French Fries.
One blade is for the usually sized fries, and another blade is great too, cut into thinner form. With the fryer, there is a recipe book for making healthy foods which is very handy.
There is a guarantee that you will get cut fries matching the quality of fried found in the restaurant. Clean up the cutter is very simple. You should just spray a bit of water on the cutter, and it will be clean.
- The lower section of the cutter is made with a curved shape to fit potatoes easily.
- Two interchangeable blades. and 2 sized cut options for thinner gourmet style French fries or regular size.
- Restaurant class fry cut, super for other produce: zucchinis, yams, radishes, cucumbers, apples, and more
- Ideal preparation for weight loss watch, Diet-friendly, and portion control. Trouble-free to clean, just squirt water in places with food deposit
- Hundred percent Culina Satisfaction Guarantee
5. Norpro French Fry Cutter
Fry up French fries a restaurant-style not going outside. The suction base puts the cutter fixed at the time of using it. It has two stainless steel cutters along with 36 and 64 holes and eight segment fruit wedges.
The only important thing is that it is very small. Zucchini, large apples, potatoes, cucumbers, etc. must be cut in the quarter or, half to fit.
The items you are cutting may not come out of the way. This is not a very big problem as the following piece will push it through.
This is a very big untidy when you are doing it, having the ultimate on pulled out. This may cut your finger if you press more.
- The suction base places the cutter in a steady state while using.
- Slice uniform sections and fruit wedges normally core
- Enough slice uniformly chunky and thin French fries with one simple move.
- Hand washing suggested
- Comes with two stainless steel cutters as well as eight segment fruit wedges
6. Solid Twisted Potato Slicer Spiral Vegetable Cutter French Fry
Twisted Potato Slicer helps to make your potato piece more artistic. The weight is just two pounds.
The slice is made of stainless steel which makes the slice a more spinning shape. It is of potato may be boredom to look at; the slice can be more interesting.
The items require a hand crank operation with manual adjustment. To ensure security, it is decorated with anti-slippery skid-proof rubber feet.
- Hard crank operation
- Stainless steel construction
- Low maintenance
- Skid-proof rubber feet to ensure safe operation
7. Potato French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter
French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter is manufactured from high-quality stainless steel for commercial grade. It could be set on a table or on a wall.
Besides, it has a comfortable handle to press to the blade. As a result, it ensures safety as well as convenience.
The design of the French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter with 3 French Blades and one more blade. Moreover, there are three different blocks to install as you like to slice the potato. There are so many options for you like 3/8, 1/2, and 3/4 inches.
- TMS shows a brand new Restaurant Quality French Fry cutter.
- Four interchangeable blades give you a chance to allow you to make various sized cuts like thick, wedged, shoestring, and so on.
- The long lever ensures maximum strength power by the minimal attempt.
- Stainless steel blades are very simple to clean and rust-proof.
- French Fry Cutter Tiger Chef Heavy Duty Commercial Grade
8. Best Choice Products Potato French Fry Fruit Vegetable Cutter
The products do not act for us as long as we chase the counsel of other reviewers. It must be secured well or bolted to a strong wall or stud and put vertically, so that handles come down on the vegetable at the time of cutting.
We have moved to the large French fry for cutting. I do not think that it will make more difference.
The picture needs to be changed as sometimes customers may be misled by it. Although there are some people, who like to use it. I am very satisfied to see the deal of the company with me.
- Heavyweight Stainless steel commercial status
- Possible to mount on wall or table
- 4th blade and 3 French fry blades for slicing apples and oranges
- Size: 10.5″ x 6.625″ x 11.75″
- Blocks 3/8″, 1/2″, 3/4″
9. New Star 37357 French Fry Cutter Replacement Blade
New Star, New Star 37357 is the most desired French Fry cutter which ensures durability. Die-cut aluminum is used to make a new start, and the blades are made of high-carbon stainless steel.
Moreover, you can replace the 0.25-inch blade with it. Besides every replacement block makes up about 2.9 square inches.
You may add this French Fry Cutting with a Philips head screwdriver. You can use the French Fry cutter for cutting potatoes or storing.
- To cut 1/4 inch French fryer, it has a replacement blade
- Made of die-cast aluminum frame as well as High Carbon Stainless Steel blade
- Every replacement block size is about 2.9 inches by 2.9 inches.
- Normally adjust with the remaining French fry cutting appliance adding a Philips head screwdriver.
- Made for New Star brand products
10. Tiger Chef Heavy French Fry Cutter Replacement Blades
Tiger Chef is a good kind of open-source French Fry cutter. It can compare with other cutters on the market. There are some famous cutters like Thunder Group, Winco, New Star French Fry Cutters, Weston, etc.
It is crucial for you to grasp that the blades and the blocks of these items can replace with other items. The set has 6 and 8 Wedge pusher blocks and slicer blades.
If you use it once, you will feel no interest to use a plastic cutter or your hand. As the Tiger Chef has consistency for home-style fries and restaurants.
- Pusher Blocks And French Fry Cutter Wedge Replacement Blades
- Well-matched in the company of all brands French Fry Cutters: Winco, Tiger Chef, Thunder Group, Weston, Update International, Excellent, New Star French Fry Cutters
- Set includes Six and Eight-Wedge Slicer Blades as well as Pusher Blocks.
- 100% customer satisfaction. If you are not happy with the product, we are ready to give all the cash back
French Fry Cutter Buying Guide – What to Look for?
When in the market for a French fry cutter, it’s essential that you know your needs and what you expect in a fry cutter. Do you want a sweet potato fry cutter or a shoestring fries cutter? Do you want to cut potatoes yourself or just allow a machine to do the cutting?
You should consider the following before picking up a cutter.
Do you want a small cutter or the heavy-duty fry cutter? Small fry cutters don’t occupy too much space on the kitchen countertop. They are also easy to store. But if you want to cut bigger potatoes and don’t mind sizes, you should opt for heavy-duty or large-sized French fry cutters.
Machines with sharp blades make cutting easy, but they are not always safe. Cutters can injure you if you misplace a step or if you are not conversant with them. You must consider a fry cutter with a safety guard. The safety guard will protect your fingers, especially when not in use.
Ease of Use & Cleaning
Ease of use should be one of the top things you should consider when buying a French fry cutter. A tool should make cutting easy and not otherwise. The cutter should work efficiently with little. Also, it should be relatively easy to clean.
Type of Blade
Most top French fry cutter models come with many interchangeable blades to suit the thickness of your fries. However, some cutters only come with one blade, which may not offer you options as to how to create your perfect French fries.
Whether you are choosing the one with interchangeable blades or not, the blades must be sharp and durable to create the perfect cut.
Cleaning and Maintenance
The cutter should be easy to clean and maintain. After each use, it should be thoroughly cleaned. Some cutters require disassembling before cleaning is carried out, which takes more time and effort. You should avoid fry cutters that are difficult to clean.
Method of Mounting
The cutter shouldn’t b so tricky to mount on your kitchen countertop or any other place. For increased durability, the cutter should be made of stainless steel or cast iron. For easy mounting, the cutter should be mounted with big suction feet to ensure its balancing.
The material used in construction is equally essential because it determines how sturdy, corrosion-resistant, and durable the cutter would be. In this case, the material used in most cutters is stainless steel and cast iron.
Stainless steel cutters are corrosion-resistant and rust slower than those designed with cast iron. However, stainless steel cutters are more expensive, but they are a better option for cast iron in the long run.
How to Use a French Fry Cutter
French Fry cutters are easy to use. If you prefer cutting with your hand, then you will likely use manual cutters. Just put your potatoes in place and pull down the handle until you get your desired fries.
The electrical French fryers are much easier to use because you don’t need to apply so much effort to use them. You can even use electrical French cutters with vegetables. Put your potatoes in place and allow the machine to do the cutting. Electrical French cutters can make spiral and crinkle fries as well.
How a French Fry Cutter Works
A French fry cutter has a handle, a blade, and a place where you can put your potatoes and vegetables to grind. Once they are in place, move the handle, and the blade will cut your potatoes into beautiful fries. If it’s the electrical French cutter, plug it into the source, and the machine will make your fries.
Types of French Fry Cutters
The Basic French Fry Cutter
The basic French fry cutter simply cuts your potatoes in an old-fashioned way. This means that it just cuts your potatoes in a simple form. They can come as manually operated or electrically operated.
Crinkle-Cut Potato Chipper
As the name suggests, this French fry cutter turns your potatoes into delicious crinkles.
Many people love their potatoes sliced. Hence, they purchase a potato slicer. Potato slicer turns your potatoes into nice pieces, similar to that of mashed potatoes.
Deluxe cutter is the perfect fry cutter for large potatoes, sweet potatoes, and even vegetables. Most of them include interchangeable blades, used to slice both thin and thick pieces. They are comfortable to handle and durable.
Manual vs. Automatic French fry cutter
The manual French fry cutter is a simple tool and is generally used for home use. French Fries are what the name implies, a fry. It is a style of potato that is sliced into long, thin strips and is deep-fried in oil.
The automatic French fry cutter has many advantages over manual cutters. For one, you can set it to cut to your specifications. Some cutters will cut the potatoes to one length, and others will cut the fries in different lengths. You can also choose the thickness of the fries. This is not an option with the manual cutters. Also, you can choose the width of the fries.
Why you should buy French Fry Cutter
- French fries are extremely simple and safe to use.
- Kids may also participate in this type of fun activity in the kitchen. Besides they could make yummy snacks of their very own.
- Many leading brands of French fry cutters can be found in the industry.
Parts and Accessories
Fry cutters need to be set on the wall, countertop, or heavy cutting board. The reality is that some kitchen does not have more space to do this. The security at the base of the unit allows it to the mountain on a smooth countertop or the surface of the worktable. You can store it anywhere if you do not need to use the air fryer.
Setting an air fryer with the wall is a good way to use the air fryer. So pulling the handle will be very easier. Side-by-side gravity allows work easily. Be sure the structure is strong enough to stand up to the rigorous use of a fryer.
Replacement Parts: You are looking for a guide rod, wing nuts, handle components, and bushings, the French fry cutter parts enable you to reserve the unit and reduce the time and run well.
Best French Fry Cutter Video:
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. What is a French Fry Cutter?
French fry cutters are kitchen equipment that turns your potatoes into delicious fries in no time. They cut the potatoes into fries.
2. Can I buy other additional blade sizes for my French fry cutter?
Some brands have additional interchangeable blades included in the products, while others do not. However, you can purchase extra blades if the model permits.
3. How much is a French fry cutter?
French fry cutters cost between $15 and $60, depending on the sizes, type of blades, and other features.
4. Are French fry cutters dishwashers safe?
French fry cutters are perfectly safe to wash with a dishwasher. Some models prefer you to dust them. Read the manual carefully before using it.
5. How do you clean a French fry cutter?
Most French fry cutters are dishwasher-free. So you can dump them in the sink and allow the machine to do the washing. Some need disassembling, so you have to remove and wash the part one by one with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge. Dry the cutter after washing.
6. Can I cut other vegetables with a French fry cutter?
You can cut as many vegetables as you want with a French fry cutter. Carrots, apples, etc. are possible to cut with a fry cutter. However, some models do not go well with sweet potatoes. You need to read th manual carefully before using it.
7. How do you use a Weston french fry cutter?
Weston is a well-known brand when it comes to french fry cutters. They have a wide selection of products, including Weston french fry cutter which is one of the best. So, you may wonder how you use a Weston french fry cutter. First, you need to hold the cutter with a secure grip. This is necessary in order to avoid dropping the french fries into the fryer. Moreover, it allows you to have control over the cutter while you are cutting. Next, you need to put the food on the cutting surface and press it down. The last step is to cut the food quickly with the cutter.
8. What size are french fries?
As anyone who has ever eaten at a fast-food restaurant knows, french fries come in a variety of sizes, from small orders to large family-sized orders. So, what size are french fries? They are all the same size, no matter which fast-food chain you go to. This is because french fries are traditionally cut to a standard size by the people who grow them.
9. Which french fry cutter makes the perfect fries for an air fryer?
Cutting french fries at home isn’t hard, but it’s not easy either. If you’re not careful, you can end up with a pile of uneven, burnt fries – or a bland pile of fries that are soft on the inside but burnt on the outside. This is why a french fry cutter is important. The best french fry cutter allows you to make the perfect french fries every time. It makes short work of even the toughest potatoes, and you can use it over and over again, depending on how often you want to make fresh fries. In conclusion, Weston french fry cutter is the best choice French fry cutter.
10. How long should a potato be when using a French fry cutter?
When using a French fry cutter you must consider several things including the potato itself. If you are using a standard potato then you are better off using a long and thin French fry cutter the reason for this is that a thin potato will be very easy to cut and most likely will be better off because of it. A thicker French fry cutter is not a bad thing. It will just take you longer to cut your potatoes which is something to consider.
Final Words & Recommendations
French fries may be easy to prepare, but if you use an unsuitable cutter, you will regret making it. That is why we reviewed the best French fry cutter in the market – to ease your selection headaches.
French fries cutters are excellent cooking equipment that you need in the kitchen. It will make cutting easier and save you time for other critical tasks.