Here is a small version of your dream in one packet, the Tyson frozen nuggets. No need to spend hours measuring the ingredients and preparing chicken. You have the ready-made chicken like your dream. Just buy the packet from the nearest grocery shop and fry them. Hot and crispy chicken nuggets are on your plate.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8-10 minutes.
Total time: 20 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Moderate
Serving: 4 people
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 270
- Total Carbohydrate: 5%
- Sodium: 19.58%
- Cholesterol: 13.33%
- Total Fat: 26.15%
Ingredients: 4 servings
- one bag Tyson chicken nuggets
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- one tablespoon cornstarch
- sesame seeds
- one tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- Salt (to taste)
- Five cloves, garlic
- Combine Tyson chicken nuggets with cornstarch, lemon, soy sauce together in a saucepan.
- Stir them on medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn them and cook for extra 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glaze.
- Coat the nuggets mixture with the glaze.
- Toss the sesame seeds on top of the chicken nuggets.
- Serve them warm.
- Metal sheet pan allows you to make browner and crispier nuggets in less time.
- You can serve these nuggets at dinner or lunch with steamed rice and broccoli.
Dos and Don'ts:
Hot glaze may hamper the crunchiness of the nuggets. So, when you want to give glaze on top of them, let it cool.
What's in a Tyson Fun Nugget? [Extended]
Tyson frozen nuggets are easy to cook and preserve. You can make them anytime in the day without having hassle. Who does not like restaurants like nuggets at home?
So, Tyson's ready-made nuggets are the best option for you. If you are having guests, serve them the Tyson frozen chicken nuggets. Do not think twice about buying them. Because the ready-made nuggets are waiting for you.