Olive Garden is well known for its huge menus and its delicious food. The Olive Garden Restaurant can be found in almost every city in the United States. The Olive Garden's best selling dishes are its unlimited soup, salad, and bread sticks. Olive Garden's most popular dish is its chicken parmesan. This dish is so unique and delicious. So, if you love Olive Garden's chicken parmesan, here is a great recipe from Olive Garden that you can make at home.
Down below, we will give you some tips with proper cooking instructions. You will need to follow all the methods carefully. To get a crisp taste, use some of the tips given below. Check out our following article, if you want to prepare a delicious dish,
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 4 persons
- Carbohydrates: 56g
- Fat: 34g
- Protein: 21g
- Saturated Fat: 15g
- Calories: 645kcal
- Potassium: 385mg
- Sodium: 1008mg
- Sugar: 6g
- Fiber: 2g
- Vitamin C: 13.5mg
- Iron: 2.5 mg
- Vitamin A: 845IU
- Calcium: 496mg
- 4 broccoli florets
- 1 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 2 cups dry pasta
- 2 white mushrooms
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 6 thick chicken tenders or chicken breast strips
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ cup white table wine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ⅛ teaspoons basil leaves
- ½ teaspoons salt
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ¾ cup mild grated cheese
- First of all, you need to prepare the pasta following the package directions.
- Now lightly steam mushrooms and broccoli.
- Then you need to wash the chicken before drying strips.
- Take a mixing bowl and combine flour, breadcrumbs, and parmesan cheese.
- Now it’s time to keep milk in another bowl to dip the chicken in milk.
- First, you need to coat in breadcrumbs and dip in the milk. Dip the chicken in breadcrumbs again.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and keep the coated chicken in oil.
- Fry the breaded chicken at medium temperature to get a browned look.
- Then keep the cooked chicken aside and take a saucepan to heat it over medium temperature. Now add butter to melt and then pour olive oil.
- You need to whisk in the flour to get a good mixture.
- Before stirring well, you need to add water, garlic, and ½ teaspoon salt.
- Blend it after adding wine. Then add half of the sour cream to make a good combination.
- Add some grated cheese to let them melt after having a smooth mixture.
- Then you will need to sprinkle fresh parsley in the sauce to mix properly. You can place the pan on the other side from the heat.
- Take two bowls and keep 2 cups of pasta in them.
- You need to add ½-¾ cup sauce to the pasta.
- Serve with boiled mushrooms, broccoli, red pepper flakes, and parmesan cheese.
- Keep a thing in mind that you need to cook the chicken at 165 degrees F to get a safely cooked chicken.
- You can follow this recipe to make chicken tenders too.
- To get the best-fried chicken, you can use vegetable oil.
- You can store the rest of the crusted chicken in the freeze.
- Use homemade sauce and garlic dressing to serve this.
Dos and Don'ts:
- If you want to get more crunchiness, then use butter with vegetable oil to cook this.
- Do not cook the chicken below the temperature of 165 degrees F so that you can get the best-cooked chicken.
- You can use mozzarella cheese with parmesan cheese and sauce to add extra flavor.
- You can use garlic dressing and sour sauce to serve the dish.
- Cover it in a container and keep it in the refrigerator, if you want to store it.
Useful Kitchen Tools
- Cutting board and knife.
- Measurement cups and spoons
- Frying pan
- Mixing bowls
Olive Garden Chicken Parmesan Recipe
This was the entire recipe with some tips. You should try this amazing olive garden chicken parmesan dish to make your dinner or snack time special. You can easily prepare this with cheese and breadcrumbs and serve it with pasta. So, try this fabulous dish (https://www.fryerly.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan-recipe/) at home.