Paula Deen, the famous TV host, has brought amazing and mouthwatering delicacy into our reach for more than 20 years now. But very people know that she also has Paula Deen Air Fryer in the market with her signature design.
Today, we will describe the most popular air fryer recipes from Paula Deen, including apple pies, pork chops, and salmon fry.
These air fryers ensure faster cooking. Also, if you love experimenting with food, these air fryers are your best option for sure. When you combine the Paula Deen air fryer with her recipe, magic happens in the kitchen.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Recipes
Paula Deen has published 15 cookbooks, almost all of which are best sellers. These cooking books cover multiple food cuisines, from traditional frying to contemporary snacks. When you but the PD air fryer, you will also receive one of these versatile and easy to follow cookbooks (must buy one!).
Paula Deen's Fried Apple Pies Recipe
Apple pies are favorite of all, from teenagers to older people. The sweetness brings into its mouth is worth mentioning. You can use the PD air fryer to prepare this traditional delicacy in a few minutes only.
You will need:
- 2 tbsp. butter
- ½ tbsp. of cinnamon and granulated sugar each
- 4 apples properly peeled and sliced
- 1 pack of flaky biscuits in refrigerated condition
- Olive oil
- Flour and powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- In a large pan, add apples, lemon juice, granulated sugar, and apples in the melted butter.
- Saute the apples for 15 minutes to make them soft.
- Create a 7 to 8 inches circled diameter of biscuits by rolling them on a floured surface.
- Now, on each circle, pour the apple filler and use water to brush its edges lightly.
- Fold the filling to create a half moon-like shape.
- Use the fork tines to press the edges to seal them correctly.
- Spray olive oil on both sides of the pies and fill the air fryer basket with them.
- You should use parchment paper underneath the pies inside the basket. Then set the fryer roughly at 350°F and cook the apple pies for about 10 minutes. Don't forget to flip the pies halfway through the cooking with the skewer.
- Finally, use powdered sugar to dust the cooked apple pies.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Chicken Wings
Chicken wings are a great snack item, and you can mix-match different ingredients to bring a new taste with these chicken wings. The crisp jelly wings prepared with the red pepper bring a chilly feel to the taste buds.
Also, you will need 1 pound of chicken wings for it. You can serve it with the favorite wings sauce.
You will need black and red pepper, olive oil, baking powder, mustard honey, and melted butter. We recommend you using red pepper jelly from Paula Deen along with cayenne, black pepper for the preparation.
- In a large bowl, add the salt and baking soda and stir it well. Then add the chicken wings and coat them properly with frequent tossing.
- In another bowl, mix and blend the black pepper, salt, honey, and oil.
- Then use the mixture to coat the chicken wings again.
- Set the air fryer at 220°F and fry the wings for 15 minutes in the basket.
- Use the skewer to flip over the wings to cook each side perfectly.
- Then, submerge the wings in honey for another coated layer.
- Cook the honey-coated wings for another 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Finally, toss the wings in the melted butter and red pepper jelly mixture.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Salmon
Although you might now know, air frying salmons will produce the crispiest and juiciest salmons for you. Also, the tenderness will enhance your food experience. You need to get the salmon fillet from a shop and marinate them with black pepper, cinnamon, ginger, onion, and garlic mixture. Finally, coat it with almond flour mixed with butter.
Then air fries the coated salmon fillets in the PD air fryer. The cooking time will depend on the crispness you want for the salmon. You can serve it with any sauce you like.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Pork Chops
If you are a fan of southern cooking, the pork chops with a pan-fried taste would be your lifetime cooking staple. You will need to marinate the pork chop slices with the regular marinating ingredients for at least 1 hour.
These ingredients include black and red pepper and salt, ginger, thiamin, garlic paste, and onion. After marinating the pork chops spray olive oil on them and cook at 380°F for the next 10 minutes. Flip over the items to cook each side correctly.
You can serve it with the main dish or separate snack item.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Recipes Beef
Beef is a popular meat item across the US and worldwide. You can use the PD air fryer to prepare hundreds of various delicacies with beef literally. The most straightforward recipe for beef in the air fryer is regular stake cooking.
Furthermore, you can go for the stake bites with the different mushrooms. You can also use the herb crust to air fry the roasted beef. All these beef preparations in the air fryer will serve you with the most tender and juicy beef you would like to taste again and again.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Recipes for Fish
Don't like meaty items much? Well, we have great options for you too.
You can choose to air fry fishes in the PD air fryer and satisfy your appetite. For instance, it will take less than 20 minutes to air fry the fish fillets. Coat the fillets with flour and egg at first. After that, add panko with the coating and spray olive oil lightly.
You should cook the coated fish fillets for 10 minutes at 400°F temperature.
Paula Deen Air Fryer Recipes PDF
Paula Deen has published 15 fabulous and popular air fry recipe cookbooks. You can purchase these books online and in stores. If you wish, you can get the PDF versions to bring the hidden chef inside you.
These air fryer recipes will help you prepare the tastiest preparations at ease.
Paula Deen 9.5 Air Fryer ~ French Fries (Video)
Paula Deen Air Fryer Recipes FAQs
1. How do you use a Paula Deen air fryer?
You should go through the user manual before using the PF air fryer first time. Also, clean all the components and air dry them for safe usage. Once you have connected the fryer with the power outlet, you can start using it.
2. Does Paula Deen cookware have a warranty?
The manufacturer of Paula Deen cookware offers a lifetime warranty against any manufacturing defects of the air fryer. You will get the confirmation for typical household works for any defects in craftsmanship and materials used to manufacture the cookware.
3. Where can I get the Paula Deen air fryer manual?
You will get the PD air fryer manual online. You can search the internet and quickly find the manual for safe usage of the item.
When you get the Paula Deen air fryer, your life will become easy. The Paula Deen air fryer recipes will benefit you mainly in quickly preparing any food item. Also, it allows you to taste the most delicious fried food recipes without having to though about the extra oil and fats anymore. Rejoice!
So, which recipe is your favorite?
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.