Everyone loves fried food, but no one loves that excessive oil oozing out in every bite. That is when air fryers come to the rescue. Air fryers help you to enjoy every fried food without gaining those extra calories.
For this, we have brought up some Hungry Girl Air Fryer Recipes from the hungry girl air fryer cookbook. You can enjoy it delightfully without having a fear of spending hours in the gym!
What’s stopping you from having a fried food feast? Now list some items for the recipes, buy them, prep them and put them in Hungry Girl Air Fryer. You will have that same fry-food taste with the air fryer too.
3 Must try Recipes from the Hungry Girl Air Fryer
Hungry Girl Cheese Burger Dumplings
The recipe serves 4 dumplings, which has NUTRITIONAL VALUES of
- 128 calories
- 1g of saturated fat
- 500 mg sodium
- 17.5 grams of carb
- 2-gram fiber
- 1.5 gram of sugar
- 9.5 gram of protein
- ¼ cup frozen meatless crumbles.
- 1 piece of ‘The Laughing Cow’ light creamy Swiss cheese/ alternatively 1tbsp. of light cream cheese
- ½ chopped dill pickle spear
- ½ tbsp. yellow mustard
- 4 Wonton wrappers (home-made or marketed)
- Seasonings: onion powder, garlic powder, black paper, salt
Steps and Directions
Put the meatless crumbles along with the required cream cheese in a micro-safe bowl. Heat them for 30-45 seconds or until the crumbles are broken into pieces and cheese is melted. Now mix them well, and add the pickles, mustard, salt, pepper, and other seasonings as per your taste.
Take a wonton wrapper and put a spoon full of the cheeseburger mixture on top ¼ of the wrapper. Brush water on the edges to moisten so that they stick together after folding. Fold the wrap, ensure all the filling is enclosed, and press gently on the sides to attach them. Repeat this with the other 3 dumplings.
Spray your air fryer with a non-stick spray and place the dumplings keeping at least half an inch distance from one another. Fry them at 375 degrees for 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Notes: If your air fryer does not have 375 degrees in the setting, then set it to the nearest temperature. For air fryer alternatives too, fry the dumplings at 375 degrees.
Hungry Girl Air Fryer Chicken Nuggets Recipe
This recipe of hungry girl chicken nuggets serves 5 nuggets and has a NUTRITIONAL VALUE of:
- 219 calories
- Total 6 gram of fat of which 2 grams of saturated fat
- 383 mg sodium
- 7.5-gram carbs
- 1 gram fiber
- 1 g sugar
- 32 g protein
- ½ cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- 2tbsp. grated parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces of raw boneless chicken breasts, cut into pieces
- 2 large egg whites or ¼ cup fat-free liquid egg substitute
- Seasoning: garlic powder and Italian seasoning ½ tsp. salt and black pepper 1/8 tsp.
- Optional addition: ketchup or bbq sauce.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 20 minutes
Directions in steps:
- In one bowl, combine the bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and seasonings and mix them well
- In another bowl, take the chicken pieces and coat them with egg white one at a time.
- Shake the pieces to remove excess egg coating and then flip them on the crumb mixture and coat them generously
- Place the chicken pieces on the air fryer single layers at a time
- Fry the nuggets at a 365 degrees heat setting for about 15-18 minutes until they are crisp and brown.
Finally, they are ready to serve with sauces.
Notes: never layer the nuggets in the fryer or else none will cook thoroughly. Also, if you don’t have whole-wheat bread crumbs, use traditional bread crumbs from the market.
Fajita Stuffed chicken
This recipe of Hungry Girl Fajita Stuffed chicken is for 1 chicken breast. Nutritional values include:
- 232 calories
- 5g total fat, of which 2.5g saturated fat
- 699 mg sodium,
- 8.5 grams carbs
- 1g fiber
- 3 grams of sugars
- 37 grams of protein
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 cup sliced bell peppers (any two colors)
- 2 tsp. fajita seasoning mix
- Two 5 ounces raw boneless chicken breast, pounded to 1/2-inch thickness
- 1/8 tsp. each salt and black pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican-blend cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Optional topping: light sour cream
Directions and Steps:
- First, preheat the fryer to 350 degrees and grease the pan where you will put the chicken breast.
- On a frying pan or skillet, saute the onion and bell peppers on medium-high heat, unless they are soft.
- Now take out the cooked veggies and add the fajita seasoning to them and mix well
- Next, sprinkle salt, pepper, and the rest of the fajita seasoning on the chicken and put the veggies onto the pounded chicken.
- Roll the chicken unless the veggies are enclosed and secure it with a toothpick
- Place it in the fryer covered with foil and fry it for 20 minutes there.
- After 20 minutes, remove the foil and add some cheese on top and bake for another 15 minutes.
You are done! Serve it with salsa and relish!Note: the heat setting goes the same for the oven if you don’t have an air fryer.
How to Make Air-Fryer Breakfast Dumplings
Hungry Girl Air Fryer Recipes FAQs
Question: How much does the shipping cost for a hungry girl air fryer recipe?
Answer: If you are searching for an affordable yet high-quality hungry girl air fryer recipe, it will cost 4-6 USD. Inside the USA, shipping is free, but outside VAT and other shipping charges also apply with the cost.
Question: How can I buy hungry girl air fryer recipes online?Answer: First, choose your product from your desired website, tap the buy button and place it in the cart. Now select a quantity and add your delivery details by confirming your order.
So, weren’t those were some fantastic mouth-watering hungry girl air fryer recipes? Everyone should avoid deep-fried oily food, but that doesn’t mean they can’t relish fried foods in their taste buds. When there is a hungry girl air fryer, you won’t have to worry about that.Try out those recipes by not hurting your calorie count!
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022