Almost everyone loves biting on the crisp and tender chicken wings while they enjoy their favorite football or basketball player running with the ball magically. Similarly, chicken wings are favorite to kids as well. Thus, you have to spend a fair amount on the wings during party time.
The easy lemon pepper chicken wings are made super crispy and tender with smoking or frying them.
The burst of butter and lemon pepper will please everyone without a doubt. You can also prepare these best chicken wings recipes in a relatively short time with east too for the perfect welcome snack.
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Medium
Servings: 4-6 people
Ingredients for coating:
- 1 cup of Unsalted butter
- ½ cup of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper and garlic and ginger powder
- Extra virgin olive oil up to 2-3 tablespoon
- 12 pieces of chicken wings
- 1 tablespoon of lemon pepper for seasoning
We will use McCormick® lemon pepper seasoning for our recipe. You can choose your favorite lemon pepper item.
The cooking steps are
Now, let's take a look at the cooking steps
- Take a mixing bowl. Add the garlic, ginger, and black pepper mixture in it. Mix the ingredients properly and add salt to taste.
- Coat the chicken wings slightly with the mixture. It doesn't need to be thick since you will fry the wings in high heat. The idea is to add a crisp layer over the wings' skin. If the coat is too thick, your baking will need time. Also, it would restrict you from getting the juice out of the chicken wings.
- Now line an adequate baking sheet and add parchment paper to it. Then, preheat your oven at 400°F temperature to bake the wings.
- Sprinkle the olive oil only slightly over the coated wings. Now, arrange these wings in a single layer over the baking sheet.
- You have to cook the wings for 40 minutes with multiple flipping around these wings. You should continue baking them until they turn brown and crisp.
- Melt the butter and add the seasoning lemon pepper in it.
- Finally, coat the melted and lemon pepper added seasoning over the baked chicken wings.
You can use parsley or lemon wedges to garnish the chicken wings.
You have to learn to wait while baking the chicken wings because it takes approximately 40 minutes. Nonetheless, you should check them from 30 minutes onwards to avoid overcooking them.
Dos and Don’ts:
- You should cut the wings vertically right on their joint and remove the wingtip.
- If you don't have the lemon pepper for seasoning, you can still use the lemon zest for the purpose.
What Makes This Recipe So Great:
Lemon pepper chicken wings are easy to prepare to check at best chicken wings. It combines the crispness of fried wings and the unique lemon taste. It is a perfect party-welcoming snack that doesn't need many ingredients. It is excellent if you are in a hurry and still want to entertain guests or family members.
Easy Lemon pepper Chicken Wings Recipe| better than Wingstop Must Try!
So, this was all about easy lemon pepper chicken wings recipe from us. Give it a try at home and see how people are delighted with your cooking skills. This easy hack for the chicken wings would surely put you ahead of others when entertaining guests with some delicious snacks.
Welcome to Cooking Hacks, a place for all the food lovers out there! I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable.