Is your favorite Mexican food restaurant always crowded? Then, you should consider investing in an Air Fryer to get ahead of the game. This appliance cooks food at high temperatures without using oil or grease. They are perfect for cooking delicious meals for family and friends.
Recipe-1: Egg Burritos
- 10-inch tortillas, the size of a burrito
- Beans, black (be sure to drain and rinse the beans)
- Corn (be sure to drain the corn)
- Three eggs
- One cloves garlic
- Taco Sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Lime Juice
- Bitter Cream
- Black Pepper
Mix the rice, beans, corn, salsa, lime juice, and salt in a large bowl. About a cup of the filling mixture goes into each tortilla. To keep the filling inside, roll up the tortillas. Put aluminum foil in the basket of your air fryer and lightly oil the foil to keep it from sticking. Or use parchment paper.
Put one or two burritos, seam side down, in the basket. Pour a lot of taco sauce into the burrito. And sprinkle shreds of cheese on top.At 350 degrees, air fry the burrito for 10-12 minutes or until all the cheese is melted. Put diced tomato, avocado, and sour cream on the burritos.
Recipe-2: Cheese Burritos
- PREP TIME: 5 min
- COOK TIME: 5 min
- TOTAL TIME: 10 min
- Additional time:2 minutes
- Servings: 4 people
- 1 cup of shredded chicken from a rotisserie
- Hot Sauce
- 1/4 cup salsa
- Step 1: Put out the tortilla
- Step 2: Spread 1 to 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over the whole tortilla.
- Step 3: Spread 1-2 tablespoons of salsa over 2/3 of the tortilla, leaving the cream cheese edge uncovered.
- Step 4: Spread 1-2 tablespoons of chicken over salsa.
- Step 5: Add 1–2 tbsp of shredded cheese on top.
- Step 6: Wrap the burrito in a tortilla and use cream cheese as “glue” to hold it together.
- Step 7: Spray the basket with cooking spray
- Step 8: 5 minutes of air-frying at 350 degrees F
- Step 9: While the rolls are being air-fried, mix salsa and sour cream to make a Hot sauce.
Notes: The faster method is to brush oil on the air fryer basket and put the unwrapped burritos in the basket. Cook at 380 degrees for 10 minutes, turning the meat over halfway through. Cook for five more minutes if you want the shell to be crispy.
Recipe-3: Chicken Burritos
- Black beans
- Bell Peppers
Welcome to Cooking Hacks, a place for all the food lovers out there! I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable.