If you’ve always wanted to make fried foods, but you know too much oil is not healthy for you, then air fryers are for you.
Air fryers operate without oil and still give you the crunchy and crispy fried food you desire. Air fryers work with RadiVection technology that produces hot air. And that is what they use for cooking your foods.
Gourmia brand is known for the manufacturing of high-quality air fryers. They have several products under them and all work based on different circumstances. Considering the several options and how they vary in size and functions, it may be challenging to know which to purchase.
We have put together this guide to show you some of the Gourmia air fryers that are available that you can choose from.
IN A HURRY? HERE’S GOURMIA AIR FRYERS
Last update on 2022-05-31 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API
1. Gourmia GAF520 Air Fryer
Gourmia air fryer is designed with Aerocrisp technology that ensures the hot air circulates to all areas. With this product, there is no need for oil when cooking. Aerocrisp technology makes fryer cook food very fast and evenly. The food prepared is crispy on the outside and moist on the inside.
The fryer has a large capacity that can cook large meals at a time. The stainless steel body makes it attractive and gives your kitchen a good look. Gourmia fryer comes with a removable basket that stores your food after cooking. The body of the fryer is cool to the touch.
This product can heat up to 1700watt, and this allows it to cook food faster than a regular oven. It also comes with SensiTemp heating that ensures that you maintain a constant temperature throughout the cooking. The temperature can easily be adjusted to suit what you’re cooking.
The fryer comes with touch control that allows you to cook anything with just a tap. The fryer is easy to operate as it also comes with an easy-to-use guide.
The removable basket is dishwasher safe. This allows cleaning your fryer to be easy. You do not have to wash the other parts of the fryer thoroughly; you can just wipe with a wet cloth.
This fantastic product comes with a recipe book that contains over 70 pages of food recipes. The fryer comes with the 11-piece package in one;
- Bake and steam pans
- Special basket for steaks
- Crisp and fry basket
- Long tongs to remove hot basket and racks
- Gourmia Rotisserie basket for cooking chicken
- Fry cage for French fries and popcorn
- Kabob and skewer rack grills
- Racks that allow you to cook several foods at a time
- Air fryer accessories
- Mesh filter
- Chicken fork
- It comes with a food recipe
- The fryer is easy to operate
- It works quietly, with no disturbing noise
- It comes with a basket that is easy to clean
- They’ll product requires a learning curve to be able to use effectively. The fryer is easy to use, but each unit comes with its peculiarities you need to figure out. You may need to try a lot of times before you get a hold of the equipment. But the internet is filled with a lot of reviews from other users, so you can always get tips.
2. Gourmia GAF575 Air Fryer
This is one of the products of the Gourmia brand. It is a digital air fryer that uses a cutting edge RadiVection 360° heat technology. With this air fryer, you can enjoy fried foods as with deep fryer, but with no fatty oil or messy grease. This air fryer can heat up to 400°F for various foods.
The fryer comes with a timer on the LCD screen. All you have to do is set the minutes you desire and watch the timer count down until your food is cooked. This feature makes it easy to monitor your cooking process.
Gourmia GAF575 fryer has a cooking basket that is easy to clean. The basket is removable and non-sticky, and this makes it easy to wash after cooking. This fryer also comes with a preprogrammed timer that allows you to track the exact temperature and time for cooking.
This fryer has a 2-tier rack that enables you to cook different food at the same time. If the foods you’re cooking requires different time to prepare, just bring out the rack when the food is cooked. This saves you cooking time.
- It comes with pre-programmed settings to cook your foods
- This fryer comes with a removable and nonstick basket and racks that make it easy to clean.
- It helps you save time for cooking, as you can prepare various foods at a time.
- If you scrub the basket too much when washing, it can begin to peel off after a while
3. Gourmia GAF560 5 Air Fryer
This is a fryrista air fryer for the Gourmia brand. It works with a RadiVection 360° system that helps to cook food at a very high speed. It provides superheated air with the power of the infra radiant heat, and this allows you to cook food at a gourmet-level cooking solution. The RadiVection 360° technology will enable you to fry, roast, grill, and bake without oil.
The fryer comes with a crisp system that makes your food crispy on the outside and moist on the inside. So, even without oil, you can still enjoy your crispy and crunchy fried foods. As the name implies, it can cook a volume of food up to 5 quarts, and the price is reasonable for such size.
Gourmia GAF560 has two control dials at the front that helps to control the time and temperature of the food. It controls the time to an hour and the temperature to 400°F. This helps to prevent your food from burning even if you forget to check on it.
The heating system of this fryer allows it to cook up to 30% faster than a conventional oven. It doesn’t waste time, and you can prepare food on time in case of an emergency.
- It cooks food much faster than regular ovens
- The control system helps to prevent food from burning
- It provides you with crispy and crunchy food
- It comes with only one rack for cooking
4. Gourmia GCR1700 Air Fryer & Multi-Cooker
This is a tool that performs ten operations in one. With this product, you do not need to have some other equipment in your kitchen. This product from Gourmia can grill, steam, bake, saute, slow cook, roast, stir fry, stew, pan-fry, and make sauces. It is both an air fryer and a cooker.
This fryer uses a base mounted controlled auto-circulator to cook. It ensures that all foods cook evenly, and nutrients and flavor are in the right proportion. The fryer also comes with a clear lid that allows you to check and monitor your food without opening the lid. This helps to ensure that you don’t tamper with the cooking time.
It comes with an automatic stirrer that enables you to set your food and leave to cook. You do not need to stay with the food to stir while the food is cooking. The utensils are hygienic and reliable.
Gourmia always considers the quality of their products. This fryer is ETL certified, so you can be sure of having a safe and efficient tool of excellent quality. It also comes with an additional recipe book that contains about ten recipes of food.
Gourmia GCR1700 is easy to operate, as it features preprogrammed control panel at the center. You do not have to be a seasoned chef to use this fryer, though it is the joy of chefs to have it.
- It comes with easy to lift handles and a removable nonstick pot
- The fryer has a control panel that works manually and automatically
- It comes with a stir and sautes spatula for hands-free cooking. The removable parts of the fryer are dishwasher safe.
- It is easy to set up. You only have to set the cooking pot and the spatula, and you’re good to go
- The recipe book that comes with the fryer does not contain many food recipes, so you don’t get to explore from the book.
- The fryer does not come with an owner’s manual, although it is easy to set up and operate.
5. Gourmia GPC655 6 Multi-Function Pressure Cooker
Gourmia GPC655 is a multidimensional device that replaces several other devices in the kitchen. It can slow cook, cook meat, soup, beans, chicken, rice, yogurt, porridge, dessert, sautee, and sterilize. It comes with a 6-quart digital smart pot that is nonstick and removable. It can accommodate much volume of food at the same time.
The speed sense technology uses the power of 1000 watts to cook. This allows it to cook food up to 70% faster, while also retaining more nutrients in foods. With this device, you get to enjoy your meals with almost all the nutrients intact.
It has a patented 12-level lid safety lock system that enables safety while using the pressure cooker. The lid also prevents splashing while cooking, which provides you with a clean way of cooking.
This fryer comes with a precision thermostat that helps to control cooking temperature and pressure for consistent results. This feature ensures your foods do not get burnt or overcooked. It also comes with a programmable 24-hour delay timer that allows you to cook food in advance. All you have to do is set the timer to your desired time and put all ingredients in the cooking pot.
- With this fryer, you get to cook your food in advance and also helps to keep your food warm.
- This product helps to hasten up your cooking process, as it cooks food 70% faster
- The smart pot is removable and dishwasher safe. This enables easy cleaning of the device
- It doesn’t come with a manual, but it is easy yo use
How to buy Gourmia Air Fryer
Considering the availability of many Gourmia air fryers in the market, choosing the right one for your kitchen can be frustrating. There are many factors to consider, and you have to look out for them, else you’ll end up getting the wrong product. The features to look out for when buying your Gourmia air fryer includes;
You have to check if the Gourmia air fryer has safety features before you purchase them. It is better to go for air fryers that have a safety lock lid that prevents food splashing when cooking. You should also check for preprogrammed timer settings that allow you to cook food in advance.
The first factor to consider is the price. While all the products are of good quality, you have to consider your budget to know which to buy. You don’t have to break a bank to buy the right products.
There are other factors to look out for, which are discussed below.
The prices of each of the Gourmia air fryers differ. You need to consider your budget before you can get any of them. Quality also matters, but it is the money you have that you can spend to get an air fryer.
The capacity of the food you’re cooking matters when buying an air fryer. If you have a large family or you entertain a large number of people, you should consider getting one with a larger capacity. You should not overcrowd the food basket when cooking, so you should get one large enough to accommodate your food well.
Adjustable Temperature settings
The temperature setting of the air fryer determines what kind of food you can cook with it. You should get one that has different settings, so you can adjust based on what you’re cooking.
Easy to wash
Gourmia air fryers come with a removable cooking basket that is dishwasher free. This makes cleaning the air fryer easy and less stressful.
This is also an essential factor to consider when buying your air fryer. You should get one with at least a year or two years warranty.
This timer allows you to set an accurate time for cooking different foods. When the timer is on, the fryer just cooks your food and notifies you when it’s done. This helps to save time and stress when cooking.
How to use Gourmia air fryer
Knowing how to use an air fryer is vital in this 21st century. The use of air fryer has become the new norm in this dispensation. An air fryer is easy to use for any person.
Read your manual to know about the function of each part of the fryer. The brand of air fryer you use will determine the specific principles suited for that brand alone.
The parts of Gourmia air fryer
This is the house of all other parts of the fryer. This is where you find the display panels and buttons.
The fryer pan (basket)
This is located in the lower part of the fryer. It comes with a handle that you can use to pull it out. This is where the frying takes place.
This works as the name implies; it helps to crisp your food. It helps in air circulation during frying.
Rack and metal skewers
The rack is removable and is used for grilling and roasting. The metal skewers can be combined with the racks for grilling too.
- Clean your basket and crisper tray with warm water and dry with a cloth. You can now use your equipment.
- Place the gourmia air fryer on a flat surface and plug the cable into a socket
- Switch it on and press the menu button till the preheat icon shows. Click on it to preheat the fryer.
- Put the ingredients in the pan, spray with cooking spray and slide into the air fryer
- Select your desired temperature or use preset. For preset, click the menu icon and continue scrolling till the food you want to prepare appears.
- Click on the power button to begin frying. Shake the ingredients halfway through the cooking to ensure circulation. This does not alter the cooking time as the timer will pause when the basket is out.
- When the time you set has expired, the timer bell will go on. Bring out the pan, and if your food is done, you can bring it out. If you want to cook it more, slide the pan back in.
Cleaning and maintenance
Air fryers are great products, but will not last well without cleaning and maintenance. Deep frying food can be very messy, and all the pans become greasy and dirty. But air fryers are clean. The enclosed basket prevents oil splashing and dripping. You still need to clean the fryer, though.
- Unplug the cable from the socket and leave to cool.
- Clean the outside with a wet cloth
- Remove the removable parts of the fryer and wash in a dishwasher or soak in hot water and wash by hand.
- Clean the inner part of the fryer with warm water and cloth
- Clean off any food stuck to the food basket with a brush
- Allow the basket, pan, and tray to dry before you insert back to the fryer
There is some simple maintenance you should carry out on your fryer regularly. This is to make it last longer and not get damaged.
- Make sure to check the cable before any use. Do not plug a frayed or damaged cable.
- Make sure all units are clean before using them. If it has been a while, you used it, check the inside, and be sure it’s free of debris.
- Inspect all parts before you use them. If there are any damaged components, get them replaced immediately.
- Make sure your fryer is not too close to the wall or other equipment. Allow up to 4 inches space in front and behind to allow steam and the hot air while cooking. Do not put your fryer in an enclosed space.
How to use Air Fryer
This is the only air fryer which functions with hot air.
- Don’t fill up the pan with frying fat or oil
- Better not to fill it with oil or other liquid.
- Don’t keep anything on the top of the machine.
- Keep everything away from the air vent on the backside of the appliance.
- Set up the appliance on a heat resistant, horizontal, stable and level surface.
- Connect the machine to an electric outlet.
- Take out the cooking compartment from the fryer. Set up crisping into the bottom of the cooking chamber.
- Keep the ingredients inside the cooking chamber. To get crispier finish use spray of the cooking oil.
- Glide the chamber back to the fryer
- Start the appliance. Then turn on the timer knob clockwise. The red and green light will be visible.
- Move the temperature knob to get the expected temperature to start the air fryer.
- If the appliance meets the expected temperature the green light may go off. If the timer is elapsed the unit may turn off.
- When you take out the basket in the middle of the cooking procedure, it may shut off. The timer will show its reading still then.
- Enter the basket inside the appliance once again. It starts the cooking process continuously.
- Some ingredients demand to shake in the middle of the cooking process. So you need to take out the cooking chamber from the air fryer by the handle and stir it. Again slide the cooking chamber to its previous position again.
- When you get the set preparation time is over, you hear the timer bell. That time take out the cooking chamber from the appliance and set it on the heat defiant surface.
- Notice attentive to be sure that the ingredients are ready. When you get the ingredients aren’t completely cooked, slide the cooking chamber back to the unit. Then set the timer for some extra time.
- Shaking or stirring during the halfway of preparing food may optimize the result. It also avoids unevenly fried ingredients.
- Smaller ingredients will take a shorter time than bigger ingredients.
- You can add a small amount of water in the cooking chamber for steaming foods. At the time of removing chamber, you must be careful. There remain hot steam, ingredients, water etc.
- Do not overfill the air fryer as this can damage the fryer. At the time of removing cooking chamber from the unit be careful as it contents become very hot.
- Keep a safe oven dish inside the cooking chamber of the fryer to prepare quiche or cake.
- Follow the cooking charts. Then you can prepare chicken nuggets, fries and fish sticks.
- Snacks what you can prepare in an oven is likely to prepare with the air fryer
- For a crisp texture- Use a spray of oil on the ingredients of the cooking chamber.
- You can use the air fryer to reheat the food by using temperature up to 300 degrees F for ten minutes.
Video Review of Gourmia Air Fryer
Gourmia Hot Air Fryer FAQs
Is the air Fryer cost-effective?
It is cost-effective. Once you get it, you do not need to spend money on oil again. It also conserves energy as it shuts down when your food is ready.
Is the air fryer safe?
Yes, it is. There are no oil spills, and the outer part does not become sticky and greasy when cooking.
Are air fryers healthy?
Air fried foods are low in fat and calories, and some other harmful substances. Air fryers are healthy, even than deep fryers.
Do air fryers make my food crispy?
The hot air in the air fryer makes the food crispy and makes it golden brown.
Does air fryer use a lot of electricity?
Air fryers do not consume much power. They are energy efficient and do not take a long time cooking.
Gourmia air fryers are a great choice to invest in. They all work with RadiVection 360° that allows them to fry foods without oil.
Having gone through all five Gourmia air fryers and their features, we can say they are all best suited for this article.
All Gourmia products ensure that you get classic restaurant dishes from your home. They are also easy to clean and maintain, as they all come with removable and dishwasher safe cooking baskets.
From this, I can say that all the products are the best air fryers. But I’ll recommend the Gourmia GPC655 6 Qt Digital SmartPot Multi-Function Pressure Cooker as it comes with 15 in 1 feature that makes cooking easy and fast. If you’re preparing a variety of food at the same time, you should consider this product.