You can make these tasty tenders easily and simply. In this article, you can get a step to step description to enjoy restaurant-like chicken tenders. It's an outstanding finger food full of nutrients including carbohydrates, protein, fat, dietary fiber, vitamins, etc. It's a healthier way to meet up with your appetite. Let's try it.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Quick & easy
Serving: 6 persons
What Are The Nutritional Facts Of This Delicious Recipe?
Servings Per Recipe: 6 persons
- Total Calories: 662.9 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 20 gram (7%)
- Protein: 43.7 gram (88%)
- Total Fat: 45.7 gram (70%)
- Dietary Fiber: 4.5 gram
- Cholesterol: 167.5 mg (56%)
- Sodium: 365 mg (15%)
- Saturated Fat: 16 gram (80%)
- Potassium: 526.3 mg (15%)
- Sugars: 9.8 gram
- Niacin: 23.4 mg (180%)
- Vitamin A: 397.5 IU (8%)
- Vitamin B6: 0.8 mg (48%)
- Vitamin C: 0.6 mg (1%)
- Calcium: 130.7 mg (13%)
- Magnesium: 58.9 mg (21%)
- Iron: 2.4 mg (13%)
- Folate: 27.3 mcg (7%)
- Thiamin: 0.2 mg (18%)
Here the percent (%) daily values are on the basis of a 2000 calorie diet. Your day-to-day needs count on your age, body size, gender, and calorie requirements.
Which Ingredients Are Needed To Make The Procedure?
- Chicken breast tenderloins (2 pounds)
- Eggs (2- large)
- Milk (2 cups)
- White vinegar (2 tbsp)
- Coconut (1 cup)
- Heavy cream (2 tbsp)
- Almond flour (¾ cup)
- A pinch of salt & ground black pepper for taste
- White sugar (2 tbsp)
- All-purpose flour (¼ cup)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Chilli powder (½ tsp)
- Ground black pepper (1 tsp)
- Coconut oil (½ cup)
What Are The Instructions For Making Coconut Chicken Tenders?
Step 1: Take proper amounts of milk and vinegar in a pot and mix them. Add tenderloins to the mixture.
Step 2: Now keep it in a freezer. Moisten it for 1-2 hours.
Step 3: Take another bowl. Mix heavy cream, eggs, salt, black pepper thoroughly. Make a thick egg coating with them.
Step 4: Then add coconut to the bowl to make the dry coating. Make vast bread crumbs by adding coconut.
Step 5: Now add proper amounts of other ingredients like all-purpose flour, almond flour, sugar, black pepper, salt, and chili powder to the thick bread crumbs. Mix all of them properly.
Step 6: Now put the mixture in a normal oven Preheat the cooker to 120° C or 250° F.
Step 7: Then discard chicken from the mixture of milk.
Step 8: Now put in each chicken tender to the milk mixture.
Step 9: Pour the chicken tenders into the coconut coating.
Step 10: Now take a medium skillet. Warm-up coconut oil over normal heat. It's time to fry the chicken. So, dip the coated chicken into the hot coconut oil and gently fry them. Used to fry until it turns golden. It takes about 6 minutes to fry per side. Lastly, keep the fried chicken pieces in the cooker.
What Are The Tips & Tricks You Can Follow?
- If you don't like tenderloins then you can use boneless chicken breast instead of it.
- If heavy cream isn't available then milk is perfect for you.
- You may also use vegetable oil rather than coconut oil. But with the vegetable oil, you can't get the light flavor of coconut oil.
- You can make the recipe easily with an air fryer also.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Don't bake over 10-12 minutes. Otherwise, it may get more crispy.
- You can add a little bit of oil to the egg to get more crispy and juicy chicken tenders.
- If you make the egg too thick then add 1 or 2 tablespoons of water to make it thin.
- Moisten the tender's property with cooking spray.
Useful Kitchen Cooking Tool For Making Coconut Chicken Tenders
- Air fryer
- Cooking spray
Coconut Sweet Chilli Chicken Tenders - Marion's Kitchen
Don't be bored with the regular dishes. Who doesn't want to enjoy new and special recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/)?
Try to follow the techniques to get homemade tasty chicken renders. No cafe chicken tenders can win against the homemade ones. Serve the hot spicy Coconut Chicken Tenders with salsa sauce. Enjoy them with family and friends.