You can easily prepare them with an air fryer. Have you any idea about the cooking tool- air fryer? If not then this article is made for you. You will get used to the cooking process with the air fryer. All your loved ones will fall in love with this crispy one!
Prep time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Easy & Simple
Serving: 5 persons
What Are The Nutritional Facts Of This Delicious Recipe?
Servings Per Recipe: 5 persons
- Serving Size: 2 pieces
- Total Calories: 90 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 8 g (3%)
- Protein: 7 g (8%)
- Total Fat: 4 g (5%)
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Monounsaturated Fat: 2.5 g
- Polyunsaturated Fat: 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber: 0 g
- Sugars: 0 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Sodium: 230 mg (10%)
- Potassium: 0 mg
- Vitamin D: 0 mcg
- Calcium: 0 mg
- Iron: 1.2 mg (6%)
Which Ingredients Do You Need To Prepare This Recipe?
For Making Tacos:
- Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders (1 packet)
- Thinly split bell pepper (large)
- Olive oil (1 tbsp)
- Finely chopped red onion (¼ cup)
- Thinly sliced jalapeno (1 piece)
- Corn tortillas (6 pieces)
For Making Spicy Sauce:
- Earth Balance Original Buttery Spread (¼ cup)
- Finely chopped clove garlic (1 piece)
- To keep the sauce vegan use honey/maple syrup (1tbsp)
- Cayenne (¼ tsp)
- Paprika (¼ tsp)
- A pinch of salt for taste
What Are The Instructions For Making Gardein Chicken Tenders?
Step 1: Cook Gardein Seven Tenders following the packet instructions. Preheat to a traditional oven to 430° F. Now, cook the cold tenders for about 16-20 minutes. Keep baking until they bend crunchy.
Step 2: Take a few drops of olive oil in a normal skillet and warm it over a normal temperature.
Step 3: It's time to add flavors to the oil. You can add chopped bell pepper, capsicum, green chilies, and your favorite spices.
Step 4: Add the proper amount of salt to give the final taste.
Step 5: Now bake the tenders quickly for almost 8 minutes with high heat.
Step 6: You can make sauces at home. First, take the Earth Balance Original Buttery Spread in a tiny bowl and microwave it in 10s increments.
Step 7: Microwave this for about 20 seconds Make it spreadable and not melted.
Step 8: Then you can add additional spices and sauce ingredients to the sauce for making a better taste. Mix all the ingredients entirely.
Step 9: Now add corn tortillas to develop the tacos. Mix sauteed peppers and Gardein Seven Grain Crispy Tenders together.Step 10: Finally organize the chicken taco with red onion, jalapeno, and spicy sauce, and additional ingredients.
What Are The Expert Tips You Should Know?
- Preheat the air fryer to 420° F.
- Use a cooking spray to moisten each side of the tenders.
- Used to cook at 400° F for about 8 minutes and shake them halfway through.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Rest for 2 minutes before serving.
- Don't overcook. Cook until the inner temperature is 165° F.
- You can add your favorite seasonings for additional taste.
Useful Kitchen Cooking Tool For Making Gardein Chicken Tenders
- Air Fryer
- Cooking spray
Product Review: Gardein Crispy Tenders (vegan)
The unique Gardein Chicken Tenders will bound you to eat at home rather than in restaurants. We all are conscious about health. We try to avoid oily food. These (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/) homemade savory chicken tenders contain various nutrients. Plus, this dish is made with less oil to keep you healthy.
Also, you can get the cooking tips and tricks from this article. Hopefully, this will let you and your loved ones enjoy the holiday. Follow the step to step process thoroughly. Let's enjoy.