Charbrooil Oil-less Fryer is a technologically advanced fryer. It does not require oil to operate but it makes cooking easy and faster. It turns the meat or fish crispy outside and juicy inside. You do not need to hassle anymore.
You can fry big turkey, meat or chicken with these charbroil fryers and the process is fast and simple. Cooking with charbroil is a smart way to eat healthy. Most charbroil features tru-infrared technology for flavourful dishes. Try it and see the result yourself with these Charbroil Oil-less Fryer Recipes.
Char-broil oil less turkey fryer recipe
If you are fade up of dried turkeys, then this recipe is especially for you. The below directions are the clear steps to cook a butter turkey. From now you can cook your homemade buttery turkey.
- 1 splash bourbon
- 2 tbs canola oil
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 10-13 pounds turkey
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
For the Rub
- 2 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs ancho chile powder
- 1 tbs onion powder
- 1 tbs cayenne pepper flakes
- 1 tbs dried thyme
- 1 tbs garlic powder
- 1 tbs ground black pepper
- 1 tbs salt
- 1 tsp ground bay leaves
- Calories 190
- Fat 11g
- Protein 20g
- (Nutrition values for 3.5-ounce deep-fried turkey)
- Brush the outside of the turkey with canola oil. Then pat it dry. Put the butter, and bourbon in a bowl. Add chicken stock in it. With a marinade injector, push the mixture in both breast and legs.
- Mix all the rubbing ingredients. Gently apply it all over the turkey.
- Power up the fryer. Use an oil coating inside the cooking basket.
- Keep the turkey into the basket and lower it to the cooking chamber.
- Use a thermometer to read the internal temperature. Stop cooking when it reaches 165° F. It may take 120 minutes or 2 hours.
- Then bring it out from the basket and let it cool down.
- Finally slice it. Serve with grilled potatoes.
Note: You must not stuff inside the turkey. It barricades airflow.
For a turkey fryer 1 pound is for 1 person. So it depends on the turkey’s total weight and this recipe will fit for 6 to 8 people.
Char-broil Big Easy Recipes Pork - Fried Ham Recipe
Fired Ham is a moist recipe. Using a sauce of bourbon, honey, and molasses, its tastes increase twice. For the enthusiasts, the following are the simple effortless directions. Check it out.
- 2 kg fresh uncured ham
- glaze for the final 15-20 minutes of cooking
- Calories 47
- Dietary Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Saturated 0g
- (Nutritious values for 1 slice of Fried Ham.)
- Take a fresh ham. Peel the skin as a first step. But leave the fat on the ham. The fat creates a tasty crust.
- Then brine the ham for 24 hours. Use basic brine for it. Then rinse the ham. Pat dry it with a kitchen towel.
- Thirdly power up your Big Easy and spray the roaster basket.
- Put the ham on it and place it in the Big easy. Approximately, it may take 10-12 minutes per pound. Using a reliable thermometer cook it until the temperature reaches 70° F.
- Then remove the ham and let it cool. Slice and serve with sauce.
Note: You can add a rub combo to increase its taste.
You can serve 2kg of pork to 10 - 12 people.
Charbroil Big Easy Recipes Chicken - Rotisserie-Style Chicken on the Char-Broil Big Easy
Rotisserie-Style Chicken is a super yummy chicken recipe. It's a rotisserie chicken flavor recipe. It is so tender and crispy. It appears in golden brown perfection. It is cooked on a rotisserie. The chicken is cooked with the heat of the direct sunlight. A Rotisserie-Style Chicken can be used in chicken soup or sandwiches.
1 whole chicken rinsed, patted dry
For the rub
- 3/4 cup Kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons dry mustard
- 1/4 cup onion powder
- 1/4 cup Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1/4 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- Calories 183
- Fat 10g
- Saturated Fat 3g
- (Nutrition values in per skinless thigh)
- Like a gourmet chef, prepare a brine. Then brine the chicken with this brine. Let it rest. At this time, it absorbs some of the brine. Completing it, pat the chicken dry with a paper towel.
- Mix well all ingredients in a bowl. Finishing it, move to the next step.
- Wipe the mixture over the chicken. The brown sugar used in the mixture will eventually caramelize and turn the color of the chicken into brown. It chars a layer on the thinner part. One can skip that if you want. In that case, the chicken will not look brownish.
- To prepare the chicken for roasting, first truck the wings and this will prevent burning. Last but not least, tie the legs. Tie them with kitchen twine.
- Now, switch on your Big Easy. Coat the surface of the Big Easy basket. You can spray it. The spray has to be non-sticky spray.
- Then put the chicken into the basket and lower the heat. Usually, it takes 15-20 minutes per pound.
- Remove it from the Big Easy. Let it rest for a few minutes. Then slice it and finally serve.
Note: You can have it with grilled mushroom or mushroom rich.
One whole chicken can be served among 4 people.
Char-broil big easy recipes beef - Char-Broil Big Easy Roast Beef
It’s a loveable recipe that is loved by all, and you can use the Charbroil Big Easy. It tastes like a great salad. Here is an easygoing recipe for you.
- 5-7 lb beef roast
- Calories 22
- Carbs 0.3g
- Protein 4g
- Fat 0.6g
- (Nutrition Values in 1 slice or 20g)
- Begin with the Char-broil. Preheat your Char-broil.
- Rub salt and paper carefully on the beef. Avoid using sugar. It will cause a burn. While marinating or rubbing, it is better to avoid sugar.
- Prepare your Char-broil. Spray the inner basket with non-sticky spray. Then put the beef inside the basket. Place it into the cooking chamber.
- You can check the internal heat through a thermometer. When the temperature reaches 140°F, it means it's time to stop cooking.
- Take it out of the basket and cover with foil and leave it until the temperature goes 145°F. After that, it will cool down and then slice the beef.
- Finally serve it with garlic or some grilled vegetables.
Note: You can cover the fryer with a wire lid for 15 minutes before taking the beef out of Charbroil. It will leave a crispy skin over the beef.
You can serve this dish to 10 -12 people.
Char-broil big easy recipes fish - Easy Smoked Fish
If your mouth is restlessly waiting for a delicious moist flavor then slow-roasted fish with smokey flavor is what you want. Easy smoked fish comes with tender and layered chunks. It spreads a sweet flavor of smoky wood. By adding fresh herbs to it, this recipe will indulge you in it.
- 1/2 cup salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2-4 pounds hearty skinless filets
- 1/2 cup white granulated sugar
- 1-quart water
- Calories 116
- Fat 1g
- Protein 25g
- Carbohydrate 0g
- (Nutrition Values in per 100g serving)
- Take the fillets in a dish. Set them one by one so that the marination can go well. Marinate is very significant for smoked fish. Now the fillets are in the bowl. Pay attention to the brine.
- Here comes the second step. In a small bowl take sugar, garlic powder, salt, and water. Mix the paste. Afterward, put this paste into the fillets. Rub the fillets properly. After finishing this step, let the fillets rest in the refrigerator for 6 to 8 hours. Flip the fillets from time to time. Make sure each piece is finely covered with the seasoning.
- The brine will turn into a soup because of salt. It has pulled the moisture from the fillets. After 6 to 8 hours take the fillets out of the refrigerator.
- It's time to rinse the fillets. Let it dry. It will take a little time. Soaking the soup from the fillets is necessary. After soaking, the fillets become sticky. Then a tacky cover appears around the fillets.
- Sprinkle paprika all over the fillets. Now, get ready to smoke the fillets. For this, preheat the smoker. Arrange wood chips for the smoker. Then put the fillets into the smoker for about three hours. Make sure heat remains 175-200°F.
- Finally, serve the appealing and aromatic smoked fish.
Note: You can use salmon, white fish, trout, or other fishes for this recipe.
This dish can serve between 8 to 10 people.
Ribs in the Charbroil Big Easy Oil Less Fryer
Charbroil Oil-less Fryer Recipes FAQs
1. How does Charbroil Oil-less Turkey Fryer work?
Charbroil oilless turkey fryers have a propane burner that heats the air. It contains the cooking chamber which absorbs the heat and transfers it to the center. Thus, meat is cooked gradually.
2. How to use a Charbroil Oil-less Turkey fryer?
Start with the coating of the surface of the charbroil oil-less Turkey fryer and then power up the fryer. Put the prepared meat in the roaster basket and then cook.
3. How long does it take to cook Turkey in a Charbroil Oil-less Fryer?
It depends on the weather conditions. The size of the turkey is also a fact but generally, it may take 2 hours to cook Turkey in a charbroil oil-less fryer.
Charbroil Oil-less Fryer ensures safe frying. It is affordable and cooks up to 50% juicier meat. The amazing fact is it is very easy to clean.
If you want to cook really fast, then this is the best choice for you. To serve guests, cook for big families or make an outside party, these Charbroil Oilless Fryer Recipes will fasten the process to satisfy craving.