Scrumptious means satisfying one's desires. That's exactly what the Scrumptious Air Fryer Toaster Oven can offer with the help of so many mouth-watering, crispy, succulent and crunchy recipes to try. The Scrumptious Air Fryer Toaster Oven gives you an assortment of appetizing, savory recipes to make on your own, or perhaps share with friends and family.
Everyone can cook and looks like people love cooking. With the popularity of vlogging, recipes are flying all around the internet. But what if you live in a tight schedule that doesn't leave enough time for cooking? Air fryer toaster oven recipes are then your wish makers if you love making food.
There are many air fryers of different sizes widely available for you to pick up.
Did it ever happen that you become frantic because your sister wanted to come over on the weekend? You don't know what to cook and are feeling exhausted after the whole week's workload. Above all, there's this cleaning thing after all the cooking business.
Relax, here are some easy recipes shared by two of the best air fryers to your rescue.
Cuisinart Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven Recipes
This air fryer toaster oven is a charmer for novices. It is a real bargain if you are looking for one solution of all cooking recipes. Be it frying, toasting or regular meal. If you still can't believe it, here are some popular recipes that you can make with this wonder.
Harissa and Preserved Lemon-Glazed Salmon: This main course dish will give you the North African flavour at home.
Ingredients list: 4 servings.
Take one 1½ pounds weight of salmon fillet, 2 teaspoons of olive oil, ¼ cup honey, 2 to 3 teaspoons harissa and 2 teaspoons of finely chopped lemon. Kosher salt for seasoning and freshly chopped herbs and lemon wedges for garnishing.
Let's start preparing: Cooking time: 45 minutes (check after30 minutes). Temperature: 200°F.
- Bring the salmon to room temperature. Clean with water and towel dry it.
- Brush with olive oil leaving no part left out and then season both sides with salt.
- Put in the baking pan skin-side down.
- Whisk honey, harissa and lemon together.
- Pour the honey mixture on salmon evenly.
- Place the pan into rack Position 1. Set the temperature and time.
- Once your salmon becomes opaque and flakes easily with a fork, it's ready to eat.
- Spread herbs and wedges before serving.
- Serve immediately.
Nutritional Facts: You will receive 486 calories, 17.8gm carbohydrate, 48.1gm protein, 22.3gm fat, 4.3gm saturated fat, 140mg cholesterol, 137mg sodium, and 41.3mg calcium per serving.
Cinnamon Apples: You can try this delicious dessert any time with any meal.
Ingredients list: 4 servings.
Take 2 medium apples and ½ teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
Baking Process: Baking time 15 minutes. Temperature: 350°F.
- Peel the apples and take the core out.
- Piece into thin wedges. For each, you will get around 16 wedges.
- Coat wedges all over in cinnamon dip.
- Place them evenly on the air fryer basket and set on the baking pan.
- Cook until slightly softened and you get that beautiful smell of cinnamon apples.
Nutrition per serving: Contains 39 calories, 10gm carbohydrate, 6mg calcium, and 1 gm fiber.
So that's my two favorite dinner recipes. You can choose yours from their cookbook.
Bonus Point: It takes lesser room of counter space. The credit goes to the design that combines size and multi-functionality in one gadget.
Chefman Air Fryer Toaster Oven Recipes
Chefman is committed to providing all kinds of air fryer toaster oven recipes single-handedly. This air fryer is designed with large capacity to meet the full family needs in one place. Here are some picked up recipes you can make with this fryer.
Roasted Chicken: It's the easiest main dish recipe you can ever enjoy.
Ingredients: 4 servings.
All you need are chicken weighing 5-5 ½ lb, 2 tablespoons of olive oil, a teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper.Direction: Cooking time: 1 hour. Temperature: 400°
- Place the clean chicken in the air fryer basket and put it on the broil pan.
- Brush olive oil on the outer side of the chicken, then season with salt and pepper.
- Use the bottom rack placement of the oven for roasting.
- Check the roasted chicken temperature for at least 165°F reading.
- Serve hot in dishes.
Nutrition Guide: Per serving 160 gm calories, 8 gm fat, 2.5 gm saturated fat, 35 mg cholesterol, 440 mg sodium, and 1 gm carbohydrate.
Garlic Bread: Now make this popular side dish shortly with any meal.
Ingredients: 4 servings.
You will require Italian bread 1 loaf, 1 stick unsalted melted butter, 1 tablespoon garlic paste, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon parsley, 4 slices fresh mozzarella cheese, and ½ cup marinara sauce (optional).
Cooking Instruction: Cooking time: 12 minutes. Temperature: 400°
- Cut the bread into sandwich slices.
- Make a mixture of melted butter and garlic paste.
- Brush the mixture on top of the slices and spread Parmesan cheese over them.
- Cook in a flat rack in the top placement of oven.
- Garnish with parsley sprinkle and serve with marinara sauce.
Nutrition Facts: Each slice contains 207 calories, 9.8 gm fat, 3.1 gm saturated fat, 321 mg sodium, 61 mg potassium, 25 gm carbohydrates, 1.5 gm fiber, and 4.9 gm protein.
Chefman designed their air fryer chiefly to facilitate large cooking capacity. So if you are stressing over inviting large crowd at home, why don't give this a try.
What Is More Useful: An Air Fryer Or Toaster Oven?
Even though both can be your convenient option for fast cooking, they won't give you similar benefits. Before choosing one over another, let's compare how the two works.
- Air fryers use heating coil and work through circulating hot air using a powerful fan. While toaster ovens use heating elements placed on the top and bottom of the appliance for heat discharge.
- Air fryers serve all kind of cooking needs when toaster ovens perform a handful of techniques.
- Air fryers don't use oil, come in small size and are made of easy-to-clean materials. As opposed to that, toaster ovens can be pretty hard to clean. Especially if oil spills during cooking.
- Air fryers cook faster than toaster ovens. However, sometimes the reverse can happen.
- Air fryers contain less capacity than toaster ovens due to its small size. However, large capacity air fryer is also available now.
- Air fryers use insulated cooking basket that prevents heat from radiating outside. In contrary, the outer surface of toaster ovens heats up quite quickly.
- Air fryers consume 200 watts more power than toaster ovens.
- Air fryers are costlier than toaster ovens.
So which one is more useful? Both of them serves many purposes but in terms of utility air fryer certainly adds more value. But someone with a tight budget can still consider buying a toaster oven, especially if he is a toast lover.
How To Fry Food In A Toaster Oven
Food fried in a toaster oven certainly won't give the color and texture of an air fryer. But that doesn't mean you can't fry without an air fryer. Select convection setting in your toaster oven and get golden, crispy french fries in your bowl.
Tricks: For better golden-brown fries use a dark color pan. As it absorbs more heat, consequently radiates more to give food darker shade.
Air Fryer Toaster Oven Cooking Chart
Cooking in an air fryer is easy. Nevertheless, you need to maintain the temperature chart for a perfectly cooked dish.
Here is a categorical cooking chart based on the range that you can follow:
- Vegetables – Temperature: 250oF to 400oF, Time: 5 – 40 minutes
- Chicken – Temperature: 360oF to 400oF, Time: 8 – 75 minutes
- Beef - Temperature: 370oF to 400oF, Time: 7 – 55 minutes
- Pork and Lamb - Temperature: 370oF to 400oF, Time: 5 – 55 minutes
- Fish and Seafood – Temperature: 380oF to 400oF, Time: 4 – 12 minutes
- Frozen Foods - Temperature: 400oF, Time: 8 – 18 minutes
Grilled Chicken Breast, Air Fryer Toaster Oven Recipe, Cuisinart
Air Fryer Toaster Oven Recipes FAQs
1. What can you do with an air fryer toaster oven?
Answer: You can do all kinds of cooking; be it toasting, baking, grilling or defrosting besides frying.
2. Are toaster oven air fryers any good?
Answer: Yes, they make crispier and evenly fried food.
3. Can you use a toaster oven as an air fryer?
Answer: Yes, you can. But you won't get the exact result.
4. What can air fryer do that an oven can't?
Answer: Air fryer can fry without oil when retaining the crispy and juicy flavour of the food.
Fries and health? Don't look compatible, do they? Air frying doesn't make food healthy. However, it is a healthier option than typical deep-frying. At the same time, it makes your fries crispier and more colourful than you could have with deep frying.
So if you are picky eater and fry lover, air fryer is your smart option. Using air fryer toaster oven recipes you can satisfy your craving within a short time at home. Besides, it is more convenient than your oven.
So when are you going to try your new air frying recipe? And if you love vlogging, don't forget to upload your recipe on the internet.