Quorn company is serving a few varieties of chicken nuggets. Heatless nuggets, crispy nuggets, and crispy nuggets are their popular frozen nugget dishes. And nuggets are a good source of fiber. Also, nuggets are low in saturated fat. Protein is present in the chicken nuggets as well.
Prep time: 1 minute
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 30 to 32 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Easy
Serving: 4 persons
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 204kcal
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Sugars: 2.2g
- Protein 12g
- Salt: 1.5g
- Carbohydrate: 26g
- Fiber: 12g
Ingredients: 4 servings
- 500 g Quorn Vegan Nuggets
- Two tablespoons cloves, garlic
- Fresh ginger
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¼ teaspoon coriander
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- One cup yogurt
- Olive oil
- One tablespoon parsley
- Two tablespoons fresh mint
- ½ cup black olives
- Black pepper
- One tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon lime juice
- Two tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Mix garlic, ginger, cayenne pepper, coriander, parsley together in a bowl.
- Add smoked paprika, cumin, salt, and pepper into the mixture. Blend all the ingredients for 2 minutes.
- Spread olive oil on the Quorn Vegan Nuggets. Coat with the garlic mixture.
- Keep the bowl aside for 30 minutes.
- Put the nuggets in an aluminum pan.
- Bake them until they become golden.
- Serve them warm with spicy potato salad or sauce.
Freeze the Quorn chicken nuggets in an airtight container for three months.
Dos and Don'ts
You may serve these delicious nuggets with honey-mustard, BBQ sauce, or tomato ketchup.
Quorn Vegan Nuggets Review
Quorn frozen chicken nuggets balances all the ingredients beautifully. As a result, nuggets are all the way healthy and nutritious. These chicken nuggets are the preferable brand from all the frozen food companies.
You can make them anytime at home! Just buy a packet and fry. Hot and flavorful small chicken pieces are ready.` So, please your family and friends with these nuggets.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.