The recipe that we are going to share with you will help to get additional flavors and tastes. The sweet and spicy essence with honey smells great and also looks smokey. You will enjoy the whole recipe with some expert suggestions. If you want a delicious dish on your dinner table in a quick way, our article will be beneficial for you.
So, let's start with the trickiest chicken thighs recipe for you.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Cooking difficulty: very easy
Serving: 4 persons
- 1 tablespoon sub soy sauce
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 3 tablespoon special chili paste
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon finely minced ginger
- 1.5 lb skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- For garnishing, you need sliced green onions and sesame seeds.
For Cauliflower Rice:
- One large can of cauliflower
- Sea salt for the taste
- Calories: 243g
- Saturated Fat: 0.9g
- Cholesterol: 52.5mg
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Sodium: 1402.2mg
- Protein: 13.2g
- Sugars: 14.8g
- Vitamin C: 50%
- Vitamin A: 19%
- Iron: 14%
- Calcium: 4%
- Take a small-sized bowl and mix the sesame oil, garlic, honey, ginger, the special chili paste, and the sub soy sauce.
- For coating in the sauce, add the chicken thighs to the mixture and then mix again.
- Marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for 1-24 hours. If you have a shortage of time, pour the mixture of marinade ingredients on the chicken while adding the chicken to the baking dish.
- Use paper on the bottom of the baking dish. You will need to preheat the oven at the temperature of 425 degrees F
- After pouring all the things into the baking dish, move the chicken as it is a single layer.
- Then you need to bake it for 25-30 minutes.
- You can broil the dish at 425 degrees for extra 10-15 minutes to see the nice card and red flavored chicken.
- You can make the cauliflower rice quickly. First, grate the cauliflower and ¼ cup water and then add it to a big pan.
- Keep the heat at medium temperature.
- You need to cover the pan and steam the cauliflower for 6-8 minutes.
- When the rice is soft, keep the pan aside from the heat.
- Add sea salt for additional taste.
- When the chicken is ready, add sliced onions and sesame seeds with some rice to serve on a platter.
Check the expert tips:
- You can add garlic dressing to the dish to have extra flavor.
- To get a dark-reddish texture, cook for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Make cauliflower rice to get a perfect meal.
- If you want to store the rest of the chicken thighs, keep them in the freeze.
Dos and Don'ts:
- You can serve the dish with tamarind sauce to get a sour essence.
- If you do not want to have it with cauliflower rice, skip it to another rice item.
- When you do not have more time for marination, mix the ingredients and chicken thighs in the pan.
- You can prepare this dish for late-night dinner or lunch.
Helpful Kitchen Tools For This Recipe
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Cutting board and knife.
- Baking dish.
- Mixing bowls
- Large saucepan or deep-fryer
- Medium-sized spoon for frying
CRISPY BAKED CHICKEN THIGHS | gluten-free, paleo, keto recipe
In the following recipe, we have shared with you how to prepare sweet and healthy paleo chicken thighs quickly. The great combination of smoky chili paste and honey is a mouth-watering dish that you can have on dinner.
This recipe will add some amazing flavors to regular chicken thighs. This meal is full of vitamins and protein that will help to keep a balanced diet. So, follow all the recipes to get more Chicken Thighs recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-thighs-recipes/).