The organic chicken nuggets are safe to eat as much as you can. There is no harmful element in the chicken. No antibiotics are given. And they are humanely raised with no chemical food as well.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Easy
Serving: 4 persons
Nutrition: per serving
- Calories: 227kcal
- Carbohydrate: 19.3g
- Fat: 12.2g
- Saturated fat: 2.5g
- Protein: 14.3g
- Sodium: 582mg
Ingredients: 4 servings
- Organic chicken
- Organic Rice Flour
- Vegetable Gum
- Organic spice
- Organic garlic powder
- organic onion powder
- Organic sunflower oil
- Traces of Fish
- Organic Tapioca Starch
- Organic Canola Oil
- Organic wheat flour
Step by step process:
- Cook in the temperature to 220 degrees C.
- Get the frozen organic chicken nuggets.
- Combine all the organic ingredients in a bowl.
- Add egg and milk to another bowl.
- Coat the nuggets into the egg mixture. And then put in the organic mixture.
- Transfer them to the baking sheet.
- Bake them for ten minutes.
- Turn the nuggets halfway and cook again.
- Bring out the nuggets from the sheet.
- Serve them.
- Microwave: You can also make these organic chicken nuggets in the microwave. It will take one or two minutes.
- Air fryer: Bake the frozen organic chicken nuggets in an air fryer for 12 minutes. Meanwhile, shake the frying basket and bake again until they turn crispy.
Dos and Don'ts:
You may toast breadcrumbs in the oven for five minutes. This process will help to get a unique flavor.
Golden Platter Organic Chicken Nuggets
Organic chicken nuggets are always healthy for human consumption. The frozen chicken nuggets are preserved cautiously. And no artificial element is used in the nugget’s preparation too. So, you can choose the organic chicken nuggets over the restaurant ones.
The organic chicken nuggets are tastier and crunchier. You won’t disappoint eating them. Frozen organic chicken nuggets are easy to cook and delicious to eat. You can easily impress your guests with organic chicken nuggets!