Costco is fundamentally a store storing and supplying various types of food items. The most demandable are frozen chicken nuggets. Tyson, Just Bare, Yummy, and many other companies’ frozen chicken nuggets are available in Costco. Costco chicken nuggets taste like a chick-fil-a. So, the chicken nuggets are worth trying.
Prep time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 3 to 5 minutes
Total time: 5 to 7 minutes
Cooking difficulty: For instance
Serving: 4 persons
Nutrition Information - per serving
- Calories: 230
- Cholesterol: 13%
- Total Fat: 20%
- Saturated Fat: 15%
- Sodium: 20%
- Protein: 12g
- Total Carbohydrate: 5%
Ingredients - 4 servings
- One-pound chicken breast
- One cup wheat flour
- Corn starch
- Two tablespoons garlic powder
- One tablespoon onion powder
- Dried yeast
- Brown sugar
- Paprika (optional)
- Yellow cornflour
- Salt (to taste)
- Wheat Starch
- Vegetable oil
Step by step process
- Place the frozen nuggets on the microwave.
- Bake for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve warm.
- Set the temperature to 400degrees F.
- Dice the chicken breasts into bite-sized nuggets shapes.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, garlic powder, onion powder, salt in a bowl.
- Add paprika, yellow corn flour, pepper, and other ingredients in the flour mixture.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg slightly.
- Coat the nuggets with the egg and flour mixture.
- Put the nuggets on the frying basket for 10 to 13 minutes.
- Turn them halfway while cooking.
- Serve them with dipping sauce.
You can add panko or plain breadcrumbs for getting crispier chicken nuggets.
Dos and Don'ts
- You can preserve the leftovers in the fridge for 1 week.
- If you want to eat the frozen nuggets, remove them from the freezer. Then, transfer them on a baking sheet for 2 minutes. Enjoy!
COSTCO Frozen Chicken Nuggets Tastes EXACTLY like CHICK-FIL-A??
Costco is providing frozen chicken nuggets from the best companies. These Costo chicken nuggets contain a low quantity of fat and cholesterol. So, people who have a high blood pressure problem can eat the nuggets too.
Besides, you can understand the quality of chicken by having one bite. And interestingly, you do not need to move one store to another for your monthly grocery shopping. Costco is serving the top chicken nuggets for its lovely customers.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.