Have you heard about the newly hyped keto air fryer recipes? They are both super healthy and delicious! The Keto diet’s core theme needs more healthy fat enriched food with moderate amount of protein. Food containing carbohydrates remains at the lowest level.
Recently, this dietary health chart has become everyone’s favorite. The ketogenic diet doesn’t require the same green salads to work. You can enjoy delicious foods using healthy items while losing weight.
A newlywed bride shared her keto diet experience.
She lost 15 kg within one month and looked desirable at her wedding. Surprisingly, she didn’t do any exercise or crash diet.
She just maintained the Keto chart as per her requirement. While savoring the yummy foods, she had a fun time losing weight.
Do you want to know about some useful recipes too? Then this content is for you.
Keto diet: A brief idea
This process tricks the body to initiate weight loss. Mainly, it reduces carb reliance to get energy. Keto diet adds a higher amount of healthy fats and protein.
Eventually, those fats and proteins will change to the ketone. Thus, the body will get energy from these resources. In this process, carb intake is reduced to 20-50 grams.
In this arrangement, people start shedding weight within two to six days. It is all about convincing your body to rely more on fats. If you follow a keto regimen, only 10 percent of total energy will come from carbs.
Also, this formula limits sugar intake. Therefore, our physique will depend more on the fats we supply. Generally, human anatomy looks on the carb for energy. With the Keto diet, this tendency changes.
When we start having more high fat and fewer carbs, the entire system changes, this changed pattern increases ketone in our body. Gradually, this increased element works as the primary energy resource.Ultimately, this shift initiates the weight loss process. Plus, due to specific food intake, we tend to feel less hungry. Altogether, we get to lose significant calories within a short time.
This procedure has shown a positive impact on people in the following cases:
- Controlled Acidity
- Stable Blood pressure
- A better mental health
- Stronger immunity
- Improved skin
- Maintains diabetes.
- Improved Cholesterol level.
Keto-Friendly food guide
The main agenda of the Ketogenic diet is to cut the carbs. The lower carbs you consume, the faster you lose weight. Now the question is which foods are better alternates to carbs?
Fats and proteins are the significant replacement here. However, we need to remember the term “Healthy” too. Random foods won’t have any benefit. Thus it is essential to mark the foods that’ll help reduce weight.
Some such low-carb effective foods include:
Eggs: They are popular as they contain only 1 gram of carb and no sugar. Eggs are healthy in every form. Thus, scrambled, boiled, poached, or fried egg can be a significant energy resource if you are on a keto diet.
An egg has 70 calories, 6 grams proteins, and 4 grams fats.
Beef: Meats are excellent sources of protein. Beef meat ideally has no carb at all. Thus you can easily add this item to your meal plan.
Besides, it is an excellent resource for healthy nutrients. You can get vitamins, iron, omega three from beef.
Chicken: This is the most popular source of protein. Every diet would include chicken for its effectiveness. It has zero carbs, as well. For the keto diet, having chicken thigh or breast would benefit much.
Pork: Like the other meats, this item also supplies proteins. You can enjoy delicious items using pork and moderate bacon.
Seafood: These foods are a great source of vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids. Some notable sea species for the keto diet include:
- Salmon: This fatty fish contains vitamin B3, B12, and D3. Salmon fats are healthy for the heart too. Not to mention the low-carb and omega-3 supplement we can enjoy from this fish.
- Sardines: It is an oily fish with excellent food value. A ketogenic diet can be quite effective with the bones and flesh of this item.
- Shellfish: 100 grams of shellfish contains only 4-5 grams of carb. They are almost as much nutritious as are organic meats.
Some more keto-friendly seafood with little carb includes- Tuna, Lobster, Shrimp, catfish, etc.
Vegetables: These items contain more fiber and less carb. Thus, you can add various types of vegetables to your daily routine. Almost all the leafy vegetables can fit in your diet list. Some of such items include:
- Broccoli: You can enjoy this green veggie by boiling it. Also, you can get its raw taste without cooking. In both ways, broccoli has tons of Vitamin C, K, and fiber to offer.
It contains only 7% carb. Thus it is a keto-friendly item.
- Tomatoes: They add color and flavor to your salads. Also, they have vitamin C and Potassium to offer. Tomatoes have only 4% carb, which would easily suit your chart.
- Asparagus: It contains only 2% carb. But, this rich in fiber, vitamin C, K, folate, and antioxidants. Interestingly, it has protein as well.
- Mushroom: The edible mushrooms fill up stomach and supply potassium and Vitamin B. Ideally it contains only 3% carb. For keto thus, it is pretty safe to eat.
- Other: Veggies like cabbage, zucchini, cauliflower, spinach, and sprout also contain excellent food value.
Fruits: Avocado, Olive, Strawberry, Grapefruit, Apricot, Lemon, Kiwi, etc., are a great source of vitamins, antioxidants, and potassium. Also, they have very low carbohydrates.
Nuts: The famous dry fruits can keep you full with small intakes. Almonds, Walnuts, peanuts, pistachios have plenty of fiber, magnesium, vitamins, and minerals. Especially from walnut, you can get omega-3 fatty acid and alpha-linolenic acid.
Seeds: Just like nuts, various seeds can keep your hunger in control. You can either have them as snacks or add them to your salad. Chia seeds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds are some great options for a healthy diet.
Dairy products: They are great for your energy, and luckily contain little carb. You can add cheese, heavy cream, yogurt, etc., to your meal plan.
Keto air fryer recipes:
You can prepare some fantastic items using an air fryer. Luckily, they are healthy as well. This fryer can convert the low-carb keto-friendly ingredients to tasty foods.
There are various recipes for these low-carb items. As per the food value of certain items, some top recipes include as follow:
- Bacon Avocado fries: For this low-carb snack, you would need avocado, bacon strips, and ranch dressing.
Firstly, you need to make eight slices of avocado in a wedge shape. Now you wrap each wedge with one bacon strip. Place it in the air fryer basket and cook it for 8 minutes—set the temperature at 400 degrees. Enjoy with ranch dressing.
- Wrapped Asparagus: Take some prosciutto, and slice them. Get asparagus wrapped with those slices. Air fry for 4 minutes at 360 degrees. They are ready to eat.
- Zucchini Fries: Mix almond flour with salt and pepper and make a batter. Then beat two eggs in a separate bowl. Cut some Zucchini in a stripe shape.
- Dip those slices into flour, egg, and some shredded parmesan cheese. Now put it into an air fryer basket and fry for 10 minutes at 390 degrees.
- Spicy Salmon: First, get salmon fillet. Now spread some salt and pepper on it. Put 2 tsp olive oil, one clove minced garlic, ½ tsp thyme, and 2 tbsp mustard in another bowl. Then whisk all these together.
- Next, you need to spread this mixture on salmon and put it in the fryer. Set the temperature to 400 degrees, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Shrimp with coconut crust: For this meal, blend coconut flour with salt and pepper. Prepare some shredded coconut separately. Now pick some shrimps and dip them first on flour batter.
- Then beat two eggs and spread them on the shrimp with a brush. Lastly, spread the coconut shreds on the prawns and put them in a fryer basket. At 390 degrees, put fry them for 8 minutes.
- Sesame crust on fish: Get a keto-friendly fish fillet. Brush it with soy sauce and honey. Spread sesame seed. Put it in the basket and fry for 9 minutes max. The temperature should be 360 degrees.
- Jalapeno pop: Slit few jalapenos so that you can add blended cream cheese cheddar cheese. Now wrap them in bacon and air fry for 10 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Brussels sprout chips: Mix 1tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp parmesan, 1tsp garlic powder, with half-pound Brussels. Season it with salt and pepper. Now put these seasoned Brussel sprouts in the air fryer.
- At first, bake for 8 minutes, then toss and bake for eight more minutes. The temperature should be 350 degrees for the process.
- Cheese Stuffed Mushroom: Cut the mushroom for stuffing. Whisk cheddar cheese, cream cheese, and salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stuff the mixture into the mushroom. Fry them for 8 minutes at 370 degrees.
Low-carb chicken meals using the fryer
Chicken is the most popular protein resource. This meat goes well as the main dish, salad, snacks, everything. With an air fryer, it gets healthier for diet.
Some keto-friendly low-carb chicken recipes include as follow:
- Seasoned chicken breast: At the first whisk melted butter with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Brush this mixture on chicken breast. Place the meat in the fryer and cook at 380 degrees for 15 minutes. Flip once or twice in between.
- Buffalo wings: Season boneless chicken thighs with salt. Cook them in the fryer for 10-12 minutes. The temperature should be 390 degrees at this time.
Now instantly toss the cooked thigh in hot sauce for 2 minutes.
Low carb pork and beef dishes with the air fryer
These red meats provide both protein and fats. They contain almost 0 carbs as well. They have rich nutrients to keep you active for the day too.
Some healthy recipes include:
- Pork Chops: At first, take some thickly cut pork chops and mix well with salt and pepper. To enjoy a great taste, you may put more salt than pepper. Spray the basket with little oil.
Now, put the chops on a single line on the fryer basket. At 400 degrees, cook them for 15 minutes.
Flip them halfway through. It should be ready by that time. But don’t forget to check the tenderness before taking the chops out. For a thick chop, the chops would be ready by 20 minutes.
- Crispy pork belly: Take a mixing bowl and put monk fruit, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Blend them well using a spoon. Now you rub this mixture on the pork belly.
- Put the seasoned meat in a fryer basket. Finally, cook for 20 minutes at 360F. Garnish with some sprinkle onion before serving.
- Beef Steak with an Air fryer: Mix butter with minced clove, parsley, chives, rosemary, and thyme. Wrap the mixture with a plastic sheet and keep it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Now, take the rib eye portion and season it on both sides with salt and pepper. After that, air fry the steak at 400F for 15 minutes. Flip halfway through, and cook more if you require more tenderness. Finally, add the butter mixture on the top of that steak.
- Beef chips: Mix salt, pepper, and garlic powder for seasoning. Sprinkle the mixture on both sides of jerky beef slices. Place them on a line and cook for 75 minutes. The temperature would be 200f in the frying time.
Keto Steak Kebabs recipe
At first, take sirloin steak and cut it into cubes. Now you mix them with garlic, cumin, olive oil, pepper, and marinate for 30 minutes.
You may now put marinated meat, green pepper, onion, and Bella mushroom on a skewer. Preheat the fryer at 390F and then put the skewers for 12 minutes. Don’t forget to flip halfway.
Crispy Air fried Bacon
Place the sliced bacon on a single layer into the fryer. Air fry for 10 minutes at 400F. Check the crispiness after flipping halfway.
Asian style chicken meatball with coconut
Mix ground chicken, cilantro, sesame oil, shredded coconut, scallions, soy sauce, sriracha sauce, pepper, kosher salt and make a sticky texture. Mold the mixtures to make small balls.
Put them into the fryer and cook at 350F for 10 minutes. Then cook at 400F for two more minutes to make it brown.
Crispy Parmesan-crusted pork chops
Preheat the fryer at 400F for 10 minutes. Sprinkle both sides of the pork chops with pepper and salt seasoning. In a bowl, mix pork rind crumbs, parmesan cheese, paprika, onion powder, and chili powder.
On another bowl, beat two eggs. Now first dip the seasoned pork chop into the egg batter. Then dip it into the rind crumb mixture.
Place the chops into the basket and cook for 15 minutes at 400F.
Keto air fryer main dishes
The main dish varies from person to person. A vegan and a non-vegetarian will have a different menu. Also, a diet chart suggests different foods for different body sizes.
The good part is, all those items can be served using an air fryer. Some essential main dishes might include:
- Steak kebabs
- Salmon Steak
- Crusted Shrimp
- Thigh chicken
- Seasoned chicken
These dishes can keep you full for a long time. The recipes are comfortable as well. You will find the procedures in this content.
Keto Scotch egg
Firstly, boil the egg for 4 minutes. Wrap it with minced meat of your choice. Season it with thyme, salt, pepper, and paprika. Preheat fryer to 390F.
Dip the wrapped egg into the flour. After that, dip it into a beaten egg. Air fry for 12 minutes, flip in halfway.
Keto with an Air fryer
The Keto diet is filled with different combinations of healthy fats and proteins. One challenge in this meal plan would be a cooking method. You need to use various meats, veggies, etc.
Oil is essential to prepare a meal from these items. That’s where the dilemma comes. Every diet requires the least amount of oily food.
However, most of the low-carb items need oil for further process. You can’t eat boiled beef or salmon, right? Also, you need to keep having these items frequently to maintain your macro level.
Thus, too much oily foods might go into your daily meal. Therefore, new cooking methods are approaching to market. Using these techniques, you can arrange tasty meals with less oil.
One such tool is an air fryer. It has drawn everyone’s attention within a few years only. Interestingly, this system relies more on hot air for cooking. As a result, you won’t need much oil to prepare food.
The air fryer has a large fan and additional heating arrangement. You can thus fry using a minimal amount of oil. This tool can fry and bake within a short time.
This tool is a boon for keto diet followers. They need to depend much on meat, fish, and veggies. Different recipes with less oil can make this diet delightful.
Recommended Air Fryer brands
There are different types of air fryers with customized features. Users can pick any brand or model as per their priorities.require less oil. Luckily, all these fryers need a tiny amount of oil for frying or baking. Thus, you can use any of these brands. It all depends on your preferences.
Different types serve different purposes. Some top-performing fryers include:
Go Wise (Budget-friendly): It offers an easy cooking procedure. The fryer has simple features to program timing and heating as well. Also, it has an auto-shutdown privilege. All these facilities come within an affordable range.
Phillips Turbo Star (Premium performance): It gives an exclusive experience of easy frying. Acts like frying, baking become comfortable with its advanced technology. As a result, people with no budget limits can go for it.
Dash Compact (Single user): This is the perfect option for one individual. You can cook the right amount for a single person. Moreover, it is convenient to clean, as well.
Instant Vortex (Large quantity): You can cook anything regardless of size and weight here. The fryer has various preprogramming options. Also, it has the kits you need to make a healthy meal for all.
Instant pot (Air fryer Lid): Those who already have a pot can use it. The lid is adjustable to all the pots. Thus, you can easily convert your simple pot to an air fryer.Keto recipes
KETO Easy Air Fryer Breakfast Recipes | air fryer hard boiled eggs | air fryer pancakes
Keto Air Fryer Recipes FAQs
Is the air fryer healthy for keto recipes?
Ans: Air fryer needs less oil to cook. Plus, it can prepare foods faster. Keto diet requires having frequent meals. Thus, ideal recipes are best served using less oil. Moreover, the research said that the air fryer method reduces the risk of cancer as well. Thus, it is healthy to cook food.
Which Air Fryer Do I Use?
Ans: Based on your budget, convenience, and other priorities, you can choose an air fryer from the available options. All of them will ultimately offer you healthy foods.
How to make keto fried pickles in an air fryer?
Ans: You can have many kinds of fried pickles. You can get an idea about the procedure from the following recipe.
Mix half cup crushed pork rind with whisked egg and seasoned almond flour. Coat them on large pickles. Fry them for 5 minutes at 370 degrees.
How to Make Keto Fried Chicken Breading?
Ans: Season chicken thighs with salt and pepper. In another bowl, mix almond flour, paprika, thyme, garlic powder. Also, make a mixture of egg and whipped cream. Now, dunk the meat into the creamy mixture. Then coat it with almond flour breaded mixture.
Now, spray the chicken with cooking oil. Put them in a fryer basket and cook at 350F. Keep frying for 20 minutes, and serve after cooling.
How to Make Low Carb Fried Chicken in the Air Fryer Oven?
Ans: Firstly, rinse chicken with almond milk and vinegar for 2 hours. Then whisk crushed rinds, salt, thyme, basil, oregano, celery salt, black pepper, mustard, paprika, garlic salt, ground ginger.
Now, coat this spice mixture on the chicken and cook in the fryer. Set the temperature at 360 degrees. After 10-15 minutes, check if the chicken is at 165-degree heat. You may cook further if the meat is not tender inside.
How to make air fryer mozzarella sticks?
Ans: Whisk almond flour, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper together. Keep crushed pork rind on another plate. Now, cut mozzarella in your preferred stick shape.
Now, roll the cheese slices into the almond flour mixture. Then dip it into a beaten egg mixture. Lastly, coat it well with crushed pork rind.
You need to keep the processed sticks in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Finally, fry them for 8 minutes at 400F.
Keto air fryer recipes can be easy to make with the proper method.
The effectiveness of these items depends on the ingredients you use. Low-carb materials with less oil can thus make great meals.
An air fryer can be a great savior in this journey. It saves time and oil consumption. Thus, you can lose weight with lots of tasty foods with this tool.