With a tiny fraction of oil, a blue jean chef air fryer will cook your food the same way as traditional deep frying. For all those health-conscious people on the globe, air fryers come to the rescue. These appliances are worth the investment and pay off well.
Now you can think about what to make with your blue jean chef air fryer. You can air fry anything in it that you would traditionally fry in oil. To start with, we have picked a few blue jean chef air fryer recipes that are quick and easy to make. These are picked from the blue jeans chef air fryer cookbook which contains more than 100 recipes.
Blue jean chef air fryer recipes to satisfy your taste buds
Apple fries with caramel cream dip is one of the delectable recipes of the blue jeans chef, which is very easy to put together and tastes scrumptious. This recipe serves 8 people and takes 30 minutes to get ready.
- Calories 289
- Calories from Fat 117
- Fat 13 grams
- Saturated Fat 6 grams
- Cholesterol 93mg
- Sodium 234mg
- Potassium 174mg
- Carbohydrates 40 grams
- Fiber 2 grams
- Sugar 17 grams
- Protein 6 grams
- Vitamin A 520IU
- Vitamin C 3.1mg
- Calcium 57mg
- Iron 1.3mg
- 3 pink lady apples peeled, and cut into 8 pieces of wedge shape
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup of sugar
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup graham cracker (crumbed)
- 8 o.z. whipped cream cheese
- ½ cup caramel sauce
Directions in steps
- Toss the apple wedges with flour in a bowl making sure each of the wedges is fully coated.
- Take two separate spread dishes, put the beaten egg in one dish, and put graham cracker crumbs mixed with sugar in the other one.
- Coat each of the wedges in egg first, then the crumbs generously.
- Preheat the air fryer at 380 degrees and brush slight oil on the basket
- Finally, put the apple wedges in a single layer and fry them for 5-6 minutes or until they turn golden brown.
- Next, make the dip combining whipped cream cheese and caramel sauce and mix them well.
- Done! Now enjoy those warm apple wedges with drooling caramel sauce.
Notes: if you don’t find pink lady apples in the store, you can also use Honeycrisp apples as an alternative.
Blue jeans chef air fryer onion rings
These crispy and golden fried onion rings are worth every bite without cheating on your calories. This recipe serves 4 people and takes 35 minutes to cook in total.
- Calories 299
- Calories from Fat 36
- Fat 4g
- Saturated Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 41mg
- Sodium 1039 mg
- Potassium 239 mg
- Carbohydrates 53 gram
- Fiber 3 grams
- Sugar 7 grams
- Protein 10 grams
- Vitamin A 305IU
- Vitamin C 4 mg
- Calcium 100 mg
- Iron 3.4 mg
- 1 large onion peeled and sliced into ½ inch thick rings
- 1½ cups bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. ground pepper
- 1 large egg beaten
The direction in steps:
- Preheat the air fryer at 360 degrees F, until you prep the onion rings
- In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients, such as flour, salt, paprika, and pepper. Beat the egg and mix it with these ingredients. For a thick batter consistency, you can keep adding water until you reach that consistency.
- Put the bread crumbs into one flat-lying tray.
- Separate the onion rings, dip them one by one into the batter. Shake slightly unless excess batter drips off.
- Coat the battered rings with bread crumbs all over.
- Brush some oil on the air fryer basket and lay the rings on it in a single layer.
- Fry them for 10 minutes, flip them and fry for another 5 minutes or unless crisp and brown.
- That’s it! Now enjoy your onion rings with garlic mayo or seasoned cream cheese.
Blue jean chef air fryer cooking chart ideas
We are going to give you a brief overview of the blue jeans cooking chart for quite a few items. You can click on this https://bluejeanchef.com/cooking-school/air-fryer-cooking-charts/ link to know the exact details for each of the ingredients.
Vegetables: for vegetables, the cooking time and temperature depend on their thickness. You should always cut and chop your veggies evenly so that they can get cooked in an even time frame.
Chicken: chicken parts cook differently at times and temperature. An entire chicken takes 75 minutes at 360 degrees F in the air fryer. Whereas, chicken tenders take the lowest time and temperature to cook.
Beef: the beef generally takes more time than chicken, where a 4-pound beef eye takes 45-55 minutes at 400 degrees F. A 2 pounds London broil takes 20-28 minutes at the same temperature, where a 4-ounce beef burger takes 16-20 minutes at 370 degrees F.
Fish and seafood: these items are quickest to cook than meat and veggies. A whole salmon fillet takes only 12 minutes to cook and 380 degrees F, where shrimp takes only 5 minutes to cook at the same temperature.
Frozen Food: after fish, frozen food, or appetizers consumes less time to cook. Onion sticks, mozzarella sticks, fish fingers, all these take 8-10 minutes to get fried in an air fryer at a given temperature.
Air Fried Onion Rings
So, will you resist yourself now from having these munchies?
We bet no! Air fryers are there to make your life easy apart from making it healthy. You might think they are a costly investment, but it is not more costly than your health. Ultimately, you are going to relish the food without risking your life to certain diseases like heart blocks or high blood pressure.
Do make the blue jean chef air fry recipes at your home with any air fryer you have, or simply by investing in one!