Cleaning a Cuisinart Air-Fryer Tray can be intimidating if you don’t know the proper steps. Fortunately, there are some simple tips and tricks to ensure your tray is cleaned thoroughly and safely.
You’ll need a few everyday household items such as warm water, soap, and a soft cloth or sponge. With this guide, you’ll learn how to properly clean your air fryer tray and restore it to its former glory.
Table of Contents
What You’ll Need for Cleaning
- Warm water
- Soft cloth or sponge
Preparing the Tray for Cleaning
1. Unplug the air fryer and remove the tray from the appliance.
2. Place the tray in a sink or flat surface and rinse it with warm water to remove any food particles or debris.
3. Apply a few drops of soap onto a soft cloth or sponge and gently scrub the tray to remove any grease or grime buildup.
4. Rinse off the soap with warm water and dry the tray with a clean cloth.
1. Start by unplugging the air fryer and removing the tray from the appliance.
2. Place the tray in a sink or basin filled with warm, soapy water.
3. Use a soft cloth or sponge to gently scrub away any food particles or grease that may be stuck to the tray.
4. Rinse the tray with warm water and dry it with a soft cloth or paper towel.
5. Once the tray is completely dry, you can reassemble your air fryer and start cooking again!
- For tougher stains, you may need a specialized cleaner or scrubbing brush.
- Make sure to rinse the tray thoroughly after cleaning to avoid any soapy residue.
- To prevent future buildup, try to clean the tray after each use.
- To keep your air fryer tray looking its best, use a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth to wipe it down after each use.
- If you notice any discoloration or buildup on the tray, use mild detergent and warm water to clean it.
- For an extra deep clean, try soaking the tray in hot water and baking soda for a few hours.
Rinsing & Drying the Tray
1. Once scrubbing the tray, rinse it with warm water to remove any soap residue.
2. Dry the tray with a soft cloth or paper towel and reassemble your air fryer.
3. To keep your air fryer looking its best, use a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft cloth to wipe it down after each use.
Final Touches & Storage
1. To prevent future buildup, try to clean the tray after each use.
2. Store the tray in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
3. If you notice any discoloration or buildup on the tray, use mild detergent and warm water to clean it.
4. For an extra deep clean, try soaking the tray in hot water and baking soda for a few hours.
Cleaning a Cuisinart air fryer tray is relatively simple. With the right tools and instructions, you can ensure your air fryer stays in good condition and provides delicious food for many years. Be sure to clean the tray regularly, prevent food from sticking, and use only gentle dish soap and warm water when cleaning. Additionally, if your tray becomes too greasy or burned, you may need to soak it in a baking soda solution for additional help.
Meet our air fryer recipe expert, Jenny J. Brown. Jenny is a culinary enthusiast with a passion for creating healthy, delicious meals using the latest kitchen appliances. As an experienced home cook and food blogger, Jenny has spent years experimenting with air fryer recipes and perfecting her techniques to create meals that are both nutritious and satisfying.