Everybody loves a combined flavor of cheese and chicken. Our following recipe has a combination like this. You can follow various ways to make this. Mozzarella and parmesan cheese with a flavor of marinara sauce add a more taste to this. We are going to share the whole recipe with some tips below. So, check out the recipe and enjoy cooking.
Prep time: 40 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 1 hour 20 minutes
Cooking difficulty: tricky
Serving: 5 persons
Why Should You Prepare This?
This dish is a great combination of breaded chicken, rigatoni, cheese, and marinara sauce. It contains various nutrients and flavors. You can serve it with homemade pasta with sauces. This healthy dish is really delicious and easy too. So, are the reason to prepare this.
- Calories: 740kcal
- Protein: 42g
- Saturated Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 80g
- Fat: 28g
- Sodium: 2645mg
- Cholesterol: 122mg
- Fiber: 6g
- Potassium: 1025mg
- Vitamin A: 13881IU
- Sugar: 12g
- Calcium: 502mg
- Vitamin C: 13mg
- Iron: 5mg
- 32 oz marinara sauce
- ¾ pound rigatoni pasta
- ⅓ cup parmesan cheese
- ¾ cup flour
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 small skinless boneless chicken breasts
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- Fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons butter
How do you prepare frozen chicken tenders in an air fryer?
Making the Pasta
- You need to boil the water first. Then cook the rigatoni for 1 minute.
- When the boiling is done, drain the pasta and place it back in the pot. Add ⅓ parmesan cheese, 32 oz sauce, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese to toss them with the pasta.
- Then keep them aside.
Preparing the Chicken
- Use paper towels to dry the chicken. Then you need to cut the chicken pieces about ½ inch thick.
- Now it’s time to bread the chicken.
- Take one bowl and add 2 teaspoons seasoned salt, ¾ cup flour, and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Take another bowl and whisk two eggs.
- Pour 1.5 cups of breadcrumbs into the third bowl.
- Take the flour mixture to dredge the chicken pieces. Dredge repeatedly in whisked eggs and breadcrumbs. Try to cover the chicken pieces properly. To get a good coating, the use of the palms is a good idea.
- Take a pan to add ¼ inch oil and butter to get a golden look. Keep the heat at medium-high.
- Then place the chicken in the hot oil. You should cook the pieces in batches. Cooking time needs to be for 4 minutes on each side of the pieces. To get a brown look, add extra oil while cooking.
- You need to keep the strips on a plane using a paper towel so that the paper can reduce the extra oil and give crispy chicken pieces.
- Then you can cut the strips into smaller pieces.
- You can mix oil with melted butter to get extra crispiness.
- You can use frozen chicken tenders to prepare this dish quickly.
- You can also use homemade breadcrumbs to bread chicken.
Dos and Don'ts:
- You can use the homemade marinara sauce to get an extra taste.
- Do not add less oil because it will not give a crispy taste and well-cooked dishes.
- You can store the rest of the chicken in a freeze for up to three days.
Helpful Kitchen Tools
- Cooking spray
- Mixing bowls
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Egg bitter
- Cutting board and knife.
- Paper towels
How To Make Chicken Parmesan Casserole
If you have already seen our recipe above, you may have understood how easy and well-cooked this dish is. The chicken parmesan casserole contains a lot of cheese and sauces that add the main taste to it. You can bake or cook this dish and serve it with pasta made with homemade marinara sauce. You need to make this recipe at home and make your dinner time more attractive. To get more Chicken Parmesan recipes, keep following us here (https://www.fryerly.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan-recipe/).