Air fryers work by circulating hot air around the food, which gives it the crispy texture of deep-fried dishes while using minimal oil. This makes it an ideal tool for cooking chicken wings because the skin gets crispy and flavorful, but not greasy. Plus, there’s no need to worry about cleaning up a large vat of hot oil afterward.
Table of Contents
How to make Air fried boneless Chicken
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ¼ teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
- Buffalo sauce (optional)
- Ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce (optional)
1. Preheat air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Season chicken pieces with salt and pepper.
3. Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg, then coat in flour mixture (cayenne, chili powder, and paprika).
4. Place chicken pieces in the air fryer basket and cook for 15 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
5. While the chicken is cooking, prepare buffalo sauce in a small saucepan over medium heat.
6. Once cooked, toss the boneless wings in the buffalo sauce immediately for best results.
7. Serve with ranch or blue cheese dipping sauce for an extra kick of flavor. Enjoy.
This nutrition information is for one serving of a dish that contains 583 calories. It has 13g of total fat, 4g of saturated fat, 0g of trans fat, 7g of unsaturated fat, 289mg of cholesterol, 2290mg of sodium, 4g of carbohydrates, 1g of fiber, 1g of sugar and 106g of protein. This nutrition information may vary depending on the brands and sizes used in the recipe.
- If you don’t have an air fryer, you can also bake the boneless wings in the oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
- You can also use other spices to coat the chicken pieces, such as garlic powder or Italian seasoning.
- For a spicier version, add more cayenne pepper or chili powder to the flour mixture.
- If you’re looking for a healthier version, try using whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour.
- For an even crispier texture, double-dip the chicken pieces in egg and flour before air frying.
- You can also use other sauces to coat the boneless wings, such as teriyaki or honey mustard.
- To make this dish vegan, substitute the chicken with tofu or tempeh.
Why You Will Love This Recipe
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthier alternative to deep-fried buffalo wings, then this recipe is perfect for you. With the same flavor as traditional buffalo wings, these boneless wings are prepared using the same method as Air Fryer Orange Chicken and Air Fryer Teriyaki Chicken.
This makes them fast and easy to make, perfect for any occasion. Plus, they’re juicy and flavorful without all the hassle of deep-frying.
The best part about this recipe is that it’s so simple to make. All you need is a few ingredients, an air fryer, and some time in the kitchen. Once everything is prepped and ready to go, you can have your buffalo wings ready in no time! And don’t forget to leave a review after trying out this recipe – it helps the author know how much you enjoyed their creation.
Leftover boneless wings can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. To reheat, place them in the air fryer at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 5 minutes or until heated through.
Making boneless wings in an air fryer is a great way to enjoy the same flavor as traditional buffalo wings without all the hassle of deep-frying. This recipe is simple and easy to make, and it’s perfect for any occasion.
Plus, you can customize the flavors by adding different spices or sauces to the flour mixture. So if you’re looking for a delicious and healthier alternative to deep-fried buffalo wings, then this recipe is perfect for you.
Meet our air fryer recipe expert, Jenny J. Brown. Jenny is a culinary enthusiast with a passion for creating healthy, delicious meals using the latest kitchen appliances. As an experienced home cook and food blogger, Jenny has spent years experimenting with air fryer recipes and perfecting her techniques to create meals that are both nutritious and satisfying.