Chicken is an excellent source of protein, and it's easy to cook. We have so many recipes for chicken that you'll never be bored with what you can do with this fantastic food. Please take a look at our weekly meal plan for some inspiration.
Sunday is a great day to make mockins because you will have leftovers from the weekend. You can make mockins in an air fryer or you can make mockins in the oven. Mockins are a great way to use up leftover chicken and vegetables. So, if you have a lot of veggies and some chicken, it's perfect for making mockins.
This is an effortless, classic dish you can make in your air fryer. It's perfect for serving with a side of rice or pasta and some veggies to complete your meal.
- 1 lb chicken breast tenders (cut into cubes)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or mozzarella if you prefer)
- 1 cup bread crumbs (seasoned with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and parsley)
- One tablespoon of olive oil
Prepare the Chicken: Pat it dry with paper towels, then cut it into pieces.
Prepare the Marinade: In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the marinade and whisk until smooth (you can also do this in a blender or food processor). Transfer half of it to another bowl and set it aside, as we'll use that later on.
Cook the Chicken: Put some nonstick cooking spray in a 9 x 13-inch baking dish (or you can use aluminum foil instead) and arrange your chicken pieces on top of it, so they don't touch one another; pour over both bowls of marinade evenly and let them soak for at least 30 minutes, flipping halfway through if desired.
Then, you can either leave them sitting out at room temperature or refrigerate them overnight if you want to get extra crispy skin.
Monday is the day to make chicken parmesan. This is a classic dish you can easily make in an air fryer. Just follow the instructions below, and you'll be able to make this tasty dish in no time.
- 1 lb chicken breasts without bones and skin
- Three large eggs
- 2 cups panko
- 1 tsp powdered garlic
- 12 cups of grated Parmesan
- Two tablespoons of Italian spice
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup grated mozzarella (or sub for provolone slices)
Step-1: Place your chicken breasts on parchment paper or aluminum foil. Season them with salt and
pepper, then drizzle olive oil over them, so they're well coated. Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes or until cooked through, depending on how thick your breasts are (thicker ones take longer).
Step-2: While the chicken cooks, cook any vegetables you want in another pan—I like to use diced red
bell peppers here because it makes for some colorful presentation when serving later on! You can add mushrooms if you'd like; try not to crowd those guys around by putting too many veggies in one batch—you want them all cooked evenly.
Step-3: After cooking comes time for assembly, layer some mozzarella cheese over each breast before
covering them with tomato sauce and bread crumbs mixed into a paste-like consistency using water as needed as a binder rather than flour (though if gluten allergies are prevalent in your household then feel free use either option instead)
Mexican Chicken Taco
- Chicken Thighs: This recipe calls for three boneless, skinless thighs that weigh between 3/4 and 1 pound.
- Seasoning: This recipe for homemade taco seasoning is a great choice. It tastes much better than any store-bought one.
- Lime: Use lime juice that you squeezed yourself, not juice from a bottle. It changes everything.
- Pico De Gallo. You can make your own pico de gallo or buy it at the store.
- Tortillas: Use corn tortillas that are white or yellow.
Avocados and sour cream
Mix Mexican seasoning, lime juice, and vegetable oil with the chicken thighs to marinate the chicken. Marinate for about 30 minutes at room temperature or for 2 to 3 hours in the fridge.
Cook the meat in an air fryer preheated to 400 degrees and cooked it for 6 minutes. Then flip it over and cook it for another 5 minutes. Wait a few minutes, then cut.
You can buy pico de gallo or make it yourself.
Warm Tortillas: You can heat tortillas in the microwave, air fryer, or stove.
Sour Cream Sauce: Mix some lime juice, salt, and water with sour cream to thin it out.
Assemble: Put cooked meat, pico de gallo, avocado slices, and sour cream sauce on tortillas.
Wednesday Chicken Wraps
Chicken Cheese Wraps
The protein-packed chicken breast is coated in a spicy buffalo sauce, then wrapped with lettuce and bacon (or vegetarian bacon). The best part of this wrap is that it has all the flavor of a buffalo wing but none of the messy hands.
- 6 Frozen chicken breasts
- Two tortillas made of flour
- Shred cabbage
- Tomatoes cut up
- Blue Cheese Sauce Buffalo Sauce
- Shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
- Put the frozen chicken tenders in the basket of the air fryer.
- Air-fry at 400°F for 10 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Then, cut the chicken tenders into small pieces and mix them with the buffalo sauce in a small bowl.
- Place the chicken with the coating on a tortilla wrap and top with lettuce, tomatoes, and cheddar cheese.
- You can put the Blue Dressing on the sandwich itself or serve it on the side. Serve yourself and enjoy.
Cheesy Chicken Trio Casserole
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 10 oz frozen mixed vegetables, thawed and drained of liquid
- One can of cream chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 oz shredded Cheddar cheese (1 cup)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray an 8x10-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Mix all ingredients except cheese until combined well in a large bowl.
- Pour into prepared pan and top evenly with cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbling around edges & golden brown on top (may be ready before 30 minutes).
This is a great way to change things up from regular pizza. It's just plain delicious. It's also a good meal for people who want something high in protein and low in carbs. It takes less than 30 minutes to make from start to finish, and it's so easy to put together.
This recipe says to make one "pizza," but it's easy to make as many as you want. There are no exact measurements, so go by how it tastes. Add chopped green pepper, sliced fresh mushrooms, or other toppings that make your Italian heart sing.
- Prep Time 5 Min
- Cook Time 21 Min
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- Garlic powder, to taste
- Dried Italian seasoning to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Sliced pepperoni
- A spray or two olive oil
Butterfly and open the chicken breast with a knife.
Open a gallon Ziploc bag and place the chicken breast inside. Pound the chicken breast on all sides of the Ziploc bag until the poultry is round and flattened a little using a meat mallet till about 3/4 inch thick. Flattened chicken should resemble a pizza crust. (It doesn't have to be a precisely round form, either.)
Parchment-line your air fryer pan. Remove the chicken from the Ziploc bag and set the opened, flattened chicken breast on the parchment. Spray olive oil on the chicken and massage it on. Add a few shakes each (to taste) of the garlic powder, dried Italian spice, and pepper.
8 minutes at 356 degrees. Flip the chicken into the air fryer. Spray olive oil on this side and spread it with a spoon to prevent scorching. Place the pan inside the air fryer and cook for another 8 minutes at 356 degrees.
- When done, remove the pan from the air fryer and distribute the pizza sauce as desired—next, layer mozzarella cheese and pepperoni.
- Now you should have a beautiful personal-sized pizza in front of you.
- Toothpick each pepperoni to keep it from flying around the air fryer.
- Five minutes at 250 degrees will melt cheese and heat toppings.
With tremendous anticipation, remove Pizza Chicken from the air fryer, remove toothpicks, and devour till your belly is filled.
Crumbed Chicken Tenderloins
- Prep:15 mins
- Cook: 12 mins
- Total: 27 mins
- Servings: 4
- Yield: 8 tenderloins
- One large egg
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons of vegetable oil
- Eight chicken tenderloins
Step-1: Set an air fryer to 350 degrees F and turn it on (175 degrees C).
Step-2: In a small bowl, whisk the egg. Mix the bread crumbs and oil together in a second bowl until the
mixture is loose and crumbly.
Step-3: Dip each chicken tenderloin in the bowl of egg and shake off any extra egg. Make sure the crumb
mixture evenly and entirely covers the chicken. Place chicken tenderloins in the air fryer's basket.
Step-4: Air-fry for about 12 minutes until the middle is no longer pink. A thermometer should show at
least 165 degrees F. (74 degrees C) when it is put in the middle.
Weekly Meal Plan for Chicken [FAQs]
1. Is the Airfryer good for meal prep?
Yes! An air fryer makes it easy to cook healthy meals at home without spending hours prepping ingredients.
2. What are the five basic steps of meal planning?
Meal planning can be broken down into five basic steps. The first step is determining what kind of diet you want to follow. Next, decide how much you want to spend per week on groceries. Then find out which grocery stores sell food items at the lowest prices. Finally, ensure you know where all the nearest supermarkets are located.
3. How do you write a menu plan?
A menu plan can be a helpful tool for making sure you eat well throughout the week. To create a menu plan, start by writing down what foods you like to eat. Then, list all the other foods you want to try out next month. Finally, look up recipes that include each food item and create an easy-to-follow meal schedule.
4. How do I start meal planning?
Meal planning can be done with just about any method you want! The most important thing is to make sure it works for YOU.
5. What can I make for dinner for 10 minutes?
You can make an easy meal for yourself with just five ingredients! Here are some ideas: boiled eggs, pasta salad, baked potatoes, pizza, or grilled chicken breasts.
6. What is the easiest food to make in an air fryer?
The easiest food to cook in an air fryer is popcorn! Add oil and salt and pop it in the air fryer until golden brown.
7. Are plastic air fryers toxic?
Yes, they are. They contain BPA which can be harmful to humans.
This is a great meal plan for any week, even if you are new to this site.
For those who love chicken, there are many recipes to choose from, and each one is easy to make. Each recipe is delicious, healthy, easy to clean up after, and easy to store. The best part of all? You only need one ingredient: chicken.
So why not try some new recipes? You won't regret it. Also if you are thinking of buying a new air fryer you can consider the Avalon bay air fryer click here to know about this air fryer.
Welcome to Cooking Hacks, a place for all the food lovers out there! I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable.