Perdue is serving frozen chicken nuggets for a long time. They assure the best quality for chicken. Perdue also provides varieties in chicken nuggets as dinosaur chicken nuggets. What is your favorite?
Prep time: 1 min
Cooking time: 14 min
Total time: 15 minutes
Serving: 4 person
Cooking Difficulty: for instance
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 290kcal
- Sodium: 540mg
- Total fat: 4g
- Sugar: 3g
- Protein: 17g
Ingredients: 4 servings
- One cup marinara sauce
- One bag perdue simply smart organics Breaded Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
The cooking steps are-
- Adjust the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Put the Perdue chicken nuggets in small batches on a baking sheet of the oven.
- Sprinkle some cooking spray on them for avoiding sticking.
- Add garlic powder and parmesan cheese to the nuggets.
- Cook them for 11- 13 minutes. Turnover and bake again for extra two-three minutes.
- You can bake them more for getting more crunchiness.
- Serve with hot sauce.
Try to use organic chicken and cut the extra fat. If you want a uniform brownish texture, cook in an aluminum pan. Nonstick doesn’t provide even crispiness.
Dos and Don’ts
- Bake the Perdue chicken nuggets in small batches.
- Overlapping inhibits the air circulation through the nuggets.
- Before placing the nuggets spread some cooking oil on the baking sheet. This process will inhibit sticking.
Perdue Chicken Nugget Chow Down Mukbang
Perdue frozen chicken nuggets are the best in the market. These nuggets are so flavorsome that you will forget the restaurant nuggets. So, you can have them anytime at home. Now, you don’t have to worry about health, Perdue chicken nuggets are healthy.
They do not compromise in quality. Perdue chicken nuggets go both in the stove and air fryer. So, enjoy freshly fried Perdue chicken nuggets with your family and friends.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.