Panko chicken nuggets are mainly healthier because of the light breadcrumb used for coating. The crispiness comes from this. Let’s go through the recipe-
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Cooking difficulty: for instance
Serving: 4 persons
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 408 calorie
- Cholesterol:108 milligrams
- Carbohydrates:18 grams
- Saturated Fat: 2.5 grams
- Sodium: 329 milligrams
- Protein: 28 grams
- Total Fat: 24 grams
- Dietary Fiber: 1 gram
- Sugar: 1 gram
Ingredients: 4 servings
- One egg
- One pound chicken breast
- 1/3 cup buttermilk
- One teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup canola or vegetable oil
- One teaspoon seasoning
- Salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
Step by step process:
- Make a mixture of egg and buttermilk in a bowl.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken breasts into nugget sized pieces.
- Make a mixture of panko, paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. You may add Italian seasoning.
- Place the chicken nuggets into the egg mixture.
- Coat the nuggets with a panko mixture.
- Put them in an iron skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn them and fry again for extra 5 minutes.
- When you get golden brown texture, keep them aside.
- You can fry more for extra crispiness.
- Serve them warm with BBQ sauce.
Always place the chicken nuggets in small batches. If you overlap them, air will not pass through the nuggets. So, you will get steamed rather than crispy nuggets.
Dos and Don'ts:
- To get the crunchy flavor, spread some cooking oil on the chicken nuggets. You may also add pepper for an extra spicy flavor.
- The selection of pan plays a vital role in crispy, yummy nuggets. The aluminum pan provides the best golden brown texture. It is easy to clean also.
Tyson Panko Chicken Nuggets - Video
If you are those people who worry more than eating, the Panko chicken nuggets are perfect for you. The tenderness inside nuggets comes from the buttermilk, and the crispiness outside is for the panko. So, you can get the taste of these chicken nuggets.
They are perfect in both nutrition and flavor. Thus, go through the recipes article and make the tasty chicken nuggets at home! The perfect combination of nutrition and taste.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.