Amazing Oil Less Big Boss Fryer Recipes
Big Boss Fried Chicken – Big Boss Fryer Recipes
Big Boss Style Recipe!
You will Need:
- 1 Chicken Cut-up
- Seasonings to your taste
- 1 Quart Buttermilk
- 3 Cups of Corn Flakes
Rinse the chicken piece, then keep it in a casserole dish. After that, cover it with buttermilk- put the cover on the dish and placed the dish inside the fridge. Keep it to marinate for four hours with the buttermilk inside the fridge.
Take about three cups of corn flakes and keep them in a big zip baggie. Afterward, I added Emeril’s seasoning Pepper, Seasoning Salt, and Garlic Powder and crushed inside corn flakes.
How to do this
For cooking Fried Chicken, the Big Boss suggests the basket and the low rack. I use Olive Oil Pam spray to keep the fryer clean. Once I sprayed the rack.
Then I added the chicken. I kept marinated pieces inside the seasoning & corn flake mixture of the baggie. I turned and tossed the baggie to be sure I liked coating each piece.
After that, I kept the piece inside the basket. I had got two good sized chicken breasts, one leg, one thigh, one wing in the basket. I use the oil spray bottle and sprayed three quarts of Olive Oli in the chicken.
Need to apply temperature 375 degrees for thirty minutes. See the picture. The light is bright. I was leery of the light up the countertop. I touch the top and below the light is nothing to get hot.
After thirty minutes the bell went off. I received the lid of the Big Boss and noticed this out.
To get the remaining meal, I opened the can of Italian Green Beans. Drain water them and poured them into the skillet. I add little olive oil and the Garlic Salt turned it on.
Then I keep potatoes in the bowl and keep them inside the microwave for four minutes. I opened the jar of Chicken Gravy… then poured into the measuring cup and kept inside the microwave for three minutes.
Cooking a total chicken is not a new idea to the cooks. But today we are ready to cook chicken with a new appliance, and it saves time.
The name of the new appliance is the Big Boss Oil-less Fryer, though it’s another name is fryer. We are lucky as it is a roaster. The chicken you get from the fryer is tender and moist, have a good crispy coating over the skin. Cook for an hour in the Big Boss.
The Big Boss Oil-less Fryer is a good cooker combines infrared, halogen and convection technology. Halogen emits heat for the surface for roasting, browning, and flavor. Convection distributes hot air and saves cooking times.
Check two times; we use a thermostat to see the temperature of the food. You can cook French Fries, frozen foods, and nuggets with the Big Boss.
We can use it for our family members. The batches are small to get for the family timely. For a smaller family, the Big Boss is a great fryer.
Whole Chicken Cooking Tips for the Big Boss
- You can cook chicken by using temperature from 158 to 160 degree.
- Use one tablespoon of oil over chicken, sprinkle with seasoning pepper, salt and seasoning salt.
- Use 460-degree temperature for twenty to twenty-five minutes, then flip it and turn down temperature 300 degree.
Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 scrubbed, sweet potatoes, dried
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Make a thin piece of potatoes and dry through by a towel.
- Add salt, nutmeg, cinnamon, in a glass bowl. Add potatoes and then toss to coat
- For twenty minutes use temperature 450 degrees, cooking time may differ for the thickness of potatoes. Then turn over after ten minutes.
- Keep lower cooking rack over the Big Boss Oil-Less Fryer. Keep mesh basket on the cooking pan, lay fries to the top on a single level.
- Serves 4.
Roasted Pineapples and Bananas
- 1 cored, pineapple, peeled, sliced
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 bananas, sliced, peeled,
- 1 tbsp melted butter substitute
- 1/2 tsp brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Take out mesh and cooking rack from the Big Boss. Add pineapples, melted butter and bananas
- Use heat for ten minutes up to 375 degree
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and brown sugar. The sprinkle banana and pineapple
- Raise handle to stop the unit. Then open it and use vanilla, after that stir the blend
- Cook more ten minutes until bubbly