We will share with you a very addictive recipe. Because the dish contains mozzarella cheese and homemade marinara sauce that add extra sweetness to it. The keto chicken parmesan is an easy recipe full of nutrition. You can serve it with various flavors and make it for dinner. Your family members, especially the children will love this dish.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 40 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 6 persons
What Makes the Dish More Magical
This dish contains an amazing combination of mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce. A lot of nutritious ingredients are here and you can add additional spices or flavors to it. You will need to follow all the directions and tips to cook.
Some tricks are necessary for this item. You can serve it with pasta or green salad. This is a kid-friendly dish and perfect for a weeknight dinner. You can easily prepare this using breadcrumbs or without breadcrumbs. This dish is magical for all these things.
- Calories: 442
- Protein: 62g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Saturated Fat: 8g
- Fat: 17g
- Sodium: 921mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 209mg
- Potassium: 1036mg
- Vitamin A: 620IU
- Calcium: 362mg
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin C: 5.8g
- Iron: 2mg
- 1 egg
- 2.5-3 lb chicken breast
- ½ tablespoon minced and dried garlic
- ½ tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced and dried onion
- ½ tablespoon parsley
- Pinch of salt
- ½ tablespoon dried basil
- ¼ tablespoon ground black pepper
- 6 oz shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup marinara sauce
How do you prepare frozen chicken tenders in an air fryer?
- First, take a small bowl and beat the eggs.
- Take another bowl to combine all the spices with parmesan cheese. Then mix them well.
- Now dip the chicken pieces in the whisked egg and then coat in the cheese.
- You need to preheat the oven to 400 and then prepare the baking sheet with foil.
- Spraying the baking sheet using cooking spray is another important thing.
- Now you need to place the chicken pieces on the baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
- Use sauce and shredded cheese to top all the pieces. Then bake for more than 10-20 minutes to let the chicken reach 160 degrees.
- Check the chicken pieces and the melted cheese to get a bubbly look.
- Serve it with homemade salad or cauliflower rice.
- If you want to make thin cutlets, you need to bake for 15 minutes then add cheese and sauce.
- You can cut the chicken breasts in half if they are large.
- You can broil the chicken pieces for 2-3 minutes if you want a golden brown look on cheese.
- You can use a meat thermometer for temperature taste purposes.
Dos and Don'ts:
- You can coat the chicken pieces in breadcrumbs.
- Use marinara mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce to top the chicken.
- Try not to overcook the chicken to get a juicy chicken.
- You can cook it using a frying pan if you do not want to cook in the oven.
- You can also use herbs and cheese instead of using breadcrumbs.
- If you want to store it, keep it in a freeze.
- You can serve the dish with a green salad and homemade sauce
Useful Kitchen Tools
- Egg bitter
- Cooking spray
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Cutting board and knife.
- Mixing bowls
- Baking sheet
EASY KETO CHICKEN PARMESAN CASSEROLE | How to Make Keto Chicken Parmesan
We have shared with you an amazing recipe made with chicken breasts. This dish contains different sweet and spicy flavors. There is a great and moist combination of mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce.
You need to try this item to prepare something healthy and grain-free. This dish is children-approved. If you want to prepare a cheesy and juicy dish, you should try our following keto parmesan chicken recipe. Easy cooking is now possible with bubbly cheese cutlets. Try our Chicken Parmesan recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan-recipe/) to get more mouth-watering dishes.