This dish contains real chicken and cheese. The homemade marinara sauce and parsley leaves have a great look and taste that you can get from this recipe. We will share some tips and tricks to make this item properly. If you want to make something magical and healthy for your family, this dish can be the first choice. So, try our recipe and enjoy cooking.
Prep time: 05 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 2 persons
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fat: 36g
- Calories: 700kcal
- Cholesterol: 232mg
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Potassium: 1723mg
- Sodium: 1758 mg
- Sugar: 8g
- Vitamin C: 18.2 mg
- Fiber: 2g
- Vitamin A: 1430lu
- Iron: 3.3mg
- Calcium: 415mg
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves
- Cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 3 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ tablespoon minced basil
Step by Step Directions
- First of all, you will need 2 large chicken breasts.
- You need to slice them in half to get 4 small pieces.
- Now It's time to season the chicken using some pepper and salt.
- Take an instant pot and heat it before starting cooking.
- Then add olive oil to that pot to keep the chicken breasts in the pot.
- Continue cooking till the chicken pieces don’t get a brown look.
- You need to flip the pieces when one side is done.
- After flipping over, cook again to get a brown look on another side.
- Now you can add garlic and wait for the smell. Then add parsley and marinara sauce to stir well. Let them heat for a while in the saute.
- Now you need to place the chicken again in the middle of the pot where it is also the middle of the sauce.
- Then you will need to set the pressure cooker for 3 minutes at low temperature.
- When you are done, try to turn off it. Try to remove the cooker steadily.
- Now add parmesan cheese, parsley, and mozzarella cheese over the chicken.
- It is time to close the lid. But you should not turn the instant pot on.
- Wait for the cheese to melt in the pot for 4-5 minutes.
- Now you can remove the pot and serve the chicken pieces.
How to cook Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Soup?
In the season's spirit, we absolutely to share a recipe for Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan Soup. This is a highly popular dish among Instant Pot users, and it is also one recipe in the Pressure Cooker Perfection book. So, whether you have the cookbook, you can make it! The soup is hearty and creamy, and it takes less than 30 minutes to make.
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan soup is a favorite recipe that you have been looking for. It has a great taste and contains an enormous amount of healthy foods for your family. We will share some guidelines and tricks to make Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan soup properly. If you want to make something magical and healthy for your family, this dish can be the first choice.
Is therea difference between chicken parmigiana and chicken parmesan?
Is there a difference betweenchicken parmigiana and chicken parmesan? There might be if you are in America,but in Italy, the only difference is the spelling. In the United States,chicken parmesan is often considered the more popular of the two dishes, simplybecause it is the one that is served in restaurants. The dish itself comprisesbreaded and fried chicken topped with parmesan cheese and served with a side ofpasta. Parmigiana is essentially the same dish, but with the additionalingredients of tomato sauce and possibly ham or prosciutto.
- Try to prepare all the ingredients before cooking. Because this is a very quick recipe.
- Try to sear the chicken, if you want to add some extra flavor to this.
- You will get great flavors if you add homemade marinara sauce.
- You should not turn on the instant pot when you have added the cheese. You can close the lid and wait for the cheese to melt.
Dos and Don'ts:
- You can add additional flavors by searing the chicken first.
- Try not to start cooking before gathering all the ingredients.
- You can use the homemade marinara sauce to get the finest flavor.
- Do not turn on the instant pot after adding the parmesan cheese.
- You can serve the dish with a light salad, pasta, or roasted vegetables.
Useful Kitchen Tools
- Big instant pot
- Mixing bowls
- Egg bitter
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Cutting board and knife.
- Large spoon
Instant Pot Chicken parmesan |easy chicken recipes
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can you place the raw chicken in the instant pot?
You can cook raw chicken in theInstant Pot, but there are some precautions to keep in mind. You should discard the chicken juice after it is cooked, and the chicken should be cooked to an internal temperature of 165 degrees.
2. Does instant pot chicken parmesan spaghetti freeze well?
Of course, the chicken parmesanspaghetti freezes and reheats well in the microwave. They will taste just as good as it is fresh for the first time.
3. Love to make chicken parmesan in an instant pot without the carbs?
I would love to make it in aninstant pot without the carbs. Here are the steps.
- Spray the pot with nonstickcooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix the chicken,egg, and bread crumbs. Roll the chicken into the egg, then into the breadcrumbs to coat.
- Press the chicken into thebottom of the pot in a single layer.
- Mix the tomato sauce, garlic,and oregano in a bowl. Pour over the chicken.
- Take small pieces ofmozzarella and distribute them evenly over the chicken.
- Cover with the lid and set the instant pot to high pressure for 30 minutes.
4. Why reasons to love this instant pot chicken pasta recipe?
We’re going to love this instantpot chicken pasta recipe because it’s quick and easy with a decadent chicken parmesan flavor!
This instant pot chicken pastarecipe will keep you full and satisfied.
As you have seen the whole recipe above, you should know how easy is to make this dish. The instant pot chicken parmesan is a very light and gluten-free dish. This dish is different than other parmesan chicken recipes because of the instant pot. You do not need to use breadcrumbs and bake this dish. You can prepare this without any difficulties. It is full of flavors of cheese and sauce. You can serve the dish with different items like roasted vegetables, pasta, and light green salad, etc. So, check out the recipe (https://www.fryerly.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan-recipe/) and try it at home.
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022