Have you ever wondered how to cook eggs in an air fryer? Well, thanks to modern kitchen gadgets, it is now possible to make perfectly cooked eggs without any oil.
Air frying eggs is not only healthy but also incredibly simple. Here’s a guide on how to make Devilled Eggs in an air fryer with no oil or added fat – fast, delicious, and healthier than traditional recipes.
Table of Contents
Hard Boiled Eggs in Air Fryer
I love my air fryer. It’s one of those kitchen gadgets that you just don’t know what to do without. You can cook everything from vegetables to chicken breasts to fish fillets. And now, you can make hard-boiled eggs in an air fryer.
• 2 large eggs
• Salt & pepper
• Olive oil spray
1. Preheat the fryer to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spray a baking sheet with olive oil.
3. Crack each egg into a separate bowl.
4. Add salt and pepper to both bowls.
5. Place eggs in the center of the pan.
6. Air fry for 15 minutes.
7. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
8. Peel off shells and serve.
Air Fryer Soft-Boiled Eggs
The air fryer is one of those kitchen appliances that everyone wants to try out. It cooks food faster than conventional ovens and it doesn’t require much space. If you want to make soft-boiled eggs without having to boil them in water, then this recipe is for you. You’ll see how simple it is to cook soft-boiled eggs in just 10 minutes.
- 2 dozen large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the eggs into the basket of the air fryer. Cook for 8 minutes.
- Remove the eggs from the air fryer and let cool.
- Once cooled, peel off the shells.
- Slice each egg in half lengthwise.
- Invert each egg over a plate.
- Add some salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle some sugar on top.
- Garnish with lemon slices.
Air fryer Scrambled Egg
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the egg, milk, salt, and pepper.
- Place the oil in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Place the egg mixture into the center of the basket.
- Cook the egg over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Flip the egg and continue cooking for another 4–5 minutes.
- Remove the cooked egg from the air fryer and serve it immediately.
Air Fryer Poached Eggs
Poaching eggs is one of those things you do every morning because it’s easy and quick. But what if I told you there was a better way to prepare eggs? Well, there is. And it’s called air frying. This method uses hot air to gently cook foods like eggs, fish, chicken, vegetables, etc.
The process works by circulating hot air around the food item. As the air heats up, it creates steam inside the container. When the steam condenses, it forms droplets of water that are absorbed into the food. In addition to cooking, this technique also helps retain moisture in the food.
You can use an air fryer to poach eggs in just minutes. Simply place the egg in the basket and close the lid. Turn the temperature down to 350°F and let it cook for about 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and open the lid. If you want to serve the eggs immediately, simply run cold water over them. Otherwise, allow them to sit for another 10 minutes.
The secret to making great fried eggs in an air fryer is to start with high-quality ingredients. Use large eggs, preferably free-range. They’re much larger than regular supermarket eggs, so they’ll cook faster. Also make sure to buy extra yolks, because they contain most of the fat in the egg.
Next, season the eggs well with salt and pepper. Then coat each one lightly with flour. Finally, dip the floured eggs into beaten egg whites.
Place the coated eggs in the basket of the air fryer. Cook for about 5 minutes at 350° F. Flip the eggs over and continue cooking for another 4-5 minutes. Remove the eggs from the air fryer and serve immediately.
Cooking eggs in an air fryer is a great way to make delicious and healthy meals quickly. With just a few simple ingredients, you can create a variety of dishes such as soft-boiled eggs, scrambled eggs, and poached eggs. The key to success is to start with high-quality ingredients and season them well. Once you have the basics down, you can experiment with different flavors and techniques.
Meet our air fryer recipe expert, Jenny J. Brown. Jenny is a culinary enthusiast with a passion for creating healthy, delicious meals using the latest kitchen appliances. As an experienced home cook and food blogger, Jenny has spent years experimenting with air fryer recipes and perfecting her techniques to create meals that are both nutritious and satisfying.