This is the perfect recipe for aficionados of buffalo chicken wings. It is equally tasty whether prepared mildly or hot. This Buffalo Chicken stromboli is built on a bed of tomatoes and is bursting at the seams with cannellini beans, chicken, a variety of hot spices, and silky cream cheese.
Only ground meat, garlic, and salt are required for this dish. It takes less than 30 minutes to prepare. You may offer this delectable dish at parties, family gatherings, picnics, and celebrations.
What Is a Buffalo Chicken stromboli?
You can't go wrong with these cheesy Buffalo chicken strombolis for a lively family meal or a game day staple. Buffalo chicken folded in pizza dough with extra ranch and sauce, three kinds of cheese, and some homemade "pizza spice."
As soon as the strombolis are done baking, dish them up with additional buffalo sauce and ranch. Then cut it up and have a good time while eating it. Mini strombolis are so much fun and so tasty that you won't want to stop at just one. They will undoubtedly be well-liked by all.
How to make Buffalo Chicken stromboli?
To make Buffalo Chicken stromboli for chicken, add 1/2 cup of olive oil, 2 tsp paprika, 1 tsp garlic powder, 1 tsp cayenne pepper, and salt to taste. Mix well, then coat both sides of the chicken pieces. Bake at 350 degrees F until done.
Tools/Equipment You'll Need
The tools needed for making Buffalo Chicken stromboli include:
All you need is a skillet or frying pan to cook this dish. To achieve a good crust on the steaks, a cast-iron skillet is ideal. A non-stick pan is another option for preventing the meat from sticking while it cooks. A spatula is also required to flip the steaks. Always remember to keep raw and cooked meats apart when preparing meals.
- Prep time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Serving: 6 person
- Cooking Difficulty: Easy
- Course: Dinner
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 474kcal (24%)
- Carbohydrates: 45g (15%)
- Protein: 41g (82%)
- Fat: 17g (26%)
- Saturated Fat: 7g (44%)
- Trans Fat: 1g
- Cholesterol: 104mg (35%)
- Sodium: 1699mg (74%)
- Potassium: 666mg (19%)
- Fiber: 13g (54%)
- Sugar: 5g (6%)
- Vitamin A: 1556IU (31%)
- Vitamin C: 36mg (44%)
- Calcium: 224mg (22%)
- Iron: 7mg (39%)
- 1 pound Pizza dough
- Oil Equal to One Tablespoon
- 1 big onion, chopped
- sliced jalapeno peppers (2) (seeds removed for a milder stromboli)
- 2 skinless, boneless breasts of chicken (1 1/2 pounds total).
- In a bowl, toss together 14.5 ounces of chopped fire-roasted tomatoes
- Chicken broth with less salt, about 1 cup
- 1/2 cup Frank's Hot Sauce
- one tablespoon of stromboli powder
- Cumin Seeds, Ground, 2 Tablespoons
- Cannellini beans, drained and rinsed (31 ounces) (2 cans)
- Four ounces of cubed cream cheese
- Black pepper and salt.
- Serve with tortilla strips, celery slices, sour cream, and blue cheese crumbles.
- First, turn the oven up to 450 degrees. Prepare parchment paper on a baking pan.
- Chicken, buffalo sauce, cilantro, chives, and jalapeno should be mixed together in a bowl.
- Roll the pizza dough into four equal portions. Flour a work surface and roll out the dough to a circle or oval about 8 inches in diameter. Evenly coat each dough triangle with ranch, then sprinkle with buffalo chicken. Sprinkle with mozzarella and cheddar cheeses, dividing them evenly. Additional buffalo sauce can be drizzled on top if desired. Roll the dough into a log (like a cinnamon roll), tucking in the ends, and pinching to seal. Arrange on the baking sheet, seam side down.
- Mix the parmesan, sesame seeds, and Italian seasoning in a bowl. Sprinkle the shredded cheese on top of the stromboli and brush with the beaten egg. Make two little cuts on the top of the dough with a sharp knife.
- After 10 minutes, reduce heat to 375 degrees and continue baking for another 20 to 30 minutes, or until the top is golden brown. Add more buffalo sauce and/or ranch if desired.
- I use Buffalo Chicken breast that has been defrosted so that the seasonings may be applied evenly. It can also be dry-brined and refrigerated for a few hours. After that, I usually throw in the herbs and dive right in.
- Using mayonnaise as a coating is my go-to for chicken breasts because I love the flavor and the golden hue it imparts. Alternatively, you might go with a lesser quantity of oil.
- When I buy a Buffalo Chicken breast, I prefer to utilize it for making sandwiches and wraps to last me all week.
- It's essential to be careful when untangling the netting from the chicken breasts. This is because some meat may get stuck inside the net.
Recipe 2(Air Fried)
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Serving: 8 person
- Cooking Difficulty: Easy
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Dinner
- Serving: 4ounces
- Calories: 226kcal
- Protein: 32.5g
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 84mg
- Sodium: 296mg
- Four pounds of bone-in, skin-on Buffalo Chicken breast (ribs removed)
- Two teaspoons of butter
- Kosher salt, two tablespoons
- Seasoning for Buffalo Chicken or chicken, dry, 1/2 tablespoon.
- Put 1/2 tablespoon of olive or vegetable cooking spray into a large skillet.
- Add the Buffalo Chicken breast and season the inside and outside with salt and Buffalo Chicken seasoning.
- Then add the remaining half tablespoon of olive or vegetable spray to the pan—Cook for 10 minutes per pound at 350 degrees F.
- Remove from heat and let rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) and bake for 20 to 25 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time.
- Then let it rest for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing. Finally, let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.
Why should you choose the recipe?
Buffalo Chicken breast has less fat and fewer calories than other types of meat. In addition, Buffalo Chicken breast is leaner than chicken breasts, which makes it easier for women to lose weight. The best part about Buffalo Chicken breast is that it is usually cheaper than other meats. This means you don't need to spend much money to eat healthy food. This is why you should choose the recipe.
- Buffalo Chicken dish that can be prepared in just 10 minutes and has a fantastic flavor.
- One that won't break the bank and is easier on the stomach than beef steak.
- Throw with your favorite spices.
- You can use this recipe for regular Tuesday night dinners, for date night, or for a festive feast.
What to serve with the recipe?
Buffalo Chicken Stomboli is delicious and served alone, but adding some vegetables such as green beans, potatoes, and carrots gives it a new flavor. If you want to add something else, try serving it with cranberry sauce or stuffing.
Why is this recipe my favorite?
Buffalo Chicken Stromboli is one of my favorite recipes because it tastes great, and I love how tender and juicy it is. The meat is easy to prepare and cook and requires only 30 minutes. This recipe includes some ingredients that give it a nice flavor, like soy sauce, garlic powder, oregano, salt, pepper, paprika, and red pepper flakes.
How to Store the meat
In terms of leftovers, Buffalo Chicken is unrivaled. Even a Buffalo Chicken cooked in an air fryer will turn out delicious. Here's how to store them for later use in dishes like soups and sandwiches.
- After the meat has cooled, store it in the fridge in an airtight container. After that, you may store it in the refrigerator for up to four days.
- To reheat, place the Buffalo Chicken on a platter and heat it in the microwave for one to two minutes. Then, heat it for 30 seconds on medium power until it is hot.
- Generally speaking, a breast weighing between 4 and 5 pounds can be cooked in an air fryer with a capacity of 5 quarts, though this does depend on the specific model. Make sure the meat doesn't go above the rim of the hoop.
- Depending on your breast size, cooking time will vary; use an instant-read thermometer to check the interior temperature to ensure the chicken is done.
- If your breast is frozen, thaw it overnight in the refrigerator.
- Make sure the aromatics and herbs in the Steak are finely chopped for a more accessible application.
- Prepare the combination a day ahead to allow the flavors to develop fully. Refrigerate in a sealed container until ready to use.
- Remove the jalapeno's seeds and membrane and reduce the amount of hot sauce to 1/4 cup for a milder stromboli.
- Leave the jalapeno seeds in and add 1/2 cup spicy sauce if you like your stromboli on the fiery side.
- If you don't want to use chicken breasts, chicken thighs are a good alternative.
- It is possible to use 1 cup of heavy cream instead of the cream cheese.
The variation you can make
I think it's perfect just the way it is, but feel free to adjust the seasonings to suit your tastes.
- Instead of regular white granulated sugars, you can use any sweetener, including honey, agave syrup, maple syrup, or coconut syrup. In addition, you can add spices to the mix to create a wet steak for the meat.
- Mix in dried parsley, basil, marjoram, savory, or oregano.
- Flavors: Cayenne pepper, Mustard, Smoked Paprikas, or Stromboli Pepper are all excellent complements for this Steak.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil or melted butter to your spice mixture for a wet steak.
- Make the wet Steak as indicated, but divide it in half if you want to use half as basting. The above halving rule also applies. Add half a cup of liquid to the remaining half, such as water, white wine, or broth. Blend ingredients together by stirring. The mixture should be basted halfway during the cooking period. Repeat this procedure every 15–20 minutes until the bird is nearly done cooking. Throw away any leftover basting.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can you put foil in an air fryer?
You can use aluminum foil to make your food crispy without burning it! You need to place the pieces of food on top of the foil first, then add oil and seasonings. Lastly, place the pan into an oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
2. Can I cook a Buffalo Chicken in an air fryer oven?
Yes, it's perfectly safe to use an air fryer for cooking frozen poultry. However, you should ensure the chicken has been thawed before placing it into the air fryer.
3. Can you fry a Buffalo Chicken breast?
You can cook a Buffalo Chicken breast for about an hour at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. The internal temperature should reach 165 degrees F.
4. How many minutes per pound do you cook a Buffalo Chicken stromboli?
The average weight of a cooked Buffalo Chicken breast is 3 pounds, which means it takes about 15 minutes for each pound to be cooked.
5. How long does it take to cook?
Cooking takes about 20 minutes per meal. You can speed up the process by cooking ahead of time.
You can make your Buffalo Chicken stromboli in every method. But Air frying allows you to make healthy meals quickly and easily. It's quick and easy to use an air fryer at home to enjoy tasty food without all the fat and calories from deep-frying. We hope you've enjoyed our recipe for Buffalo Chicken stromboli. If you find it useful, then don't waste your time. Just try this delicious and easy dish.
- How to Make Air Fryer Fruit Recipes: Delicious and Healthy Recipes for Your Air Fryer - January 24, 2023
- How to make air fryer Dungeness crab using Ninja Cooking System - January 16, 2023
- What Does Baking Sheet Look Like? - January 11, 2023