An air fryer made nuggets are delicious and low fat. Air fryer nuggets make your morning more refreshing and give your energy to carry on workload all day long.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total time: 18 to 20 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Easy
Nutrition Information: per serving
- Calories: 399
- Protein: 46g
- Fiber: 5g
- Total Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Sodium: 434mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Cholesterol: 150mg
- Carbohydrates: 34g
Ingredients: 4 servings
- One boneless chicken breast
- One large egg
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- Two tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salt (to taste)
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- Two teaspoons parsley flakes
- Olive oil or any cooking spray
- Before cooking, heat the air fryer for four minutes to 400 degrees F
- Slice the chicken breasts into half-inch size.
- Mix flour, pepper, and salt in a bowl, and in another bowl, mix panko, parsley flakes, and parmesan cheese.
- Coat the chicken pieces into the two mixtures and then coat with egg and breadcrumbs.
- Then, keep them in the frying basket for 8 minutes. Sprinkle some olive oil on them.
- Turn them halfway and let them cook again.
- For getting extra crispiness, you can let them cook for an extra two to three minutes.
- At165 degrees F, remove the nuggets from the basket.
- Serve them warm.
You can serve the nuggets with-
- Roasted vegetables,
- Roasted snap peas,
- Fruit salad,
- Sweet potato fries,
- Roasted green beans,
- Broccoli, and
You can use plain or Italian style breadcrumbs.
Dos and Don'ts:
- If you want to make dairy-free nuggets, avoid the parmesan cheese.
- Parsley flakes are optional, so if you don't like them, skip the step.
- You may use any salts such as kosher salt or garlic salt.
- Don’t cook all the nuggets at once. Cook them in small batches that will help to get cooked nuggets.
Air fryer Chicken Nuggets Recipe - Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Nuggets made in the air fryer are so simple that you can make them talking over the phone or doing other work at home. Just place the marinated nuggets into the basket. And let the cooking be done by the air fryer.
So you can understand how convenient it is for working-class people. If you find difficulties making nuggets on the stove, then an air fryer is the best option for you. Make delicious nuggets in the air fryer and forget the restaurant taste because now home-made nuggets are your favorite.
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022