Would you like to make your mealtime more special? Then you need to try something healthy and crispy with chicken. We are here with an interesting dish that is so delicious and attractive. So, you just need to follow some easy and tricky methods to prepare this. If you are ready to deal with your cooking schedule, let's start with the following steps.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes, extra time 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours 40 minutes
Cooking difficulty: tricky
Serving: 6 persons
What Makes This Recipe So Great
This delicious dish has various nutritious ingredients and well marinade. It is a sweet sticky and savory wing dish. This contains a great marinade with garlic, fish sauce, and sugar. You can serve it with sour and spicy sauce. Besides, it is easy to cook. You will be impressed with this dish while cooking. So, all these make this recipe so special.
Nutrition Information ( Per Serving)
- Calories: 538
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Cholesterol: 204mg
- Total Fat: 43g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Sodium: 850g
- Sugar: 9g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 50g
- 8 cloves coarsely minced garlic
- 0.6kg-1kg chicken wings
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon crushed peanuts
- 3 dashes ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- First, you need to rinse the chicken wings in cold water. Use paper towels to pat dry. Then take a large bowl or ziplock bag to place the chicken there.
- Take another bowl and add fish sauce, ground black pepper, garlic, and sugar to mix them.
- Now it's time to pour the marinade on chicken wings. The combination must be well for perfect coating.
- Then you need to marinate the wings in a freeze for 2 hours.
- Start preheating the oven to 400 Fahrenheit. Use a baking sheet and parchment paper to place the chicken wings.
- Baking time should be 30 minutes or till the skin doesn’t turn brown. Then use cilantro and crushed peanuts to garnish and serve.
You can serve this dish as an appetizer. If the chicken wings are big-sized, bake at 425 degrees F for 20-25 minutes. To get a crispy and juicy taste, try to marinate the wings in the freezer overnight. Prepare this dish for dinner and you can store it for the next day.
Dos and Don'ts:
Try to make good marination for a good coating. As a result, you will get more crispy and sticky chicken wings. If you want a golden brown look on the skin, do not bake it for a short time. You can prepare this dish for a great dinner. You can also store the rest of the wings in the refrigerator.
Necessary Kitchen Tools
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Cutting board and knife.
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Mixing bowls
- Medium-sized spoon for frying
- Large saucepan or deep-fryer
- A plastic Ziploc bag
Fish Sauce Chicken Wings - Vietnamese Chicken Wings Recipe - Cánh Gà Chiên Nước Mắm
We hope you have already checked our recipe above and found this delicious. Now, you may know that vietnamese chicken wings are so easy to cook. You just need to marinate the chicken wings properly. A good marinade can make a recipe more attractive than you need.
The proper coating of the wings in this recipe will give you the most incredible recipe ever. This dish is perfect to have a healthy dinner. There is an amazing combination of fish sauce and sugar. You should definitely try this recipe at home. To get more amazing chicken wings recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-wings/), stay with us.
Welcome to Cooking Hacks, a place for all the food lovers out there! I have always been passionate about cooking and finding new ways to make it easier and more enjoyable.