If you’re an Asian & missing the flavor of your country sitting in America, you can try cooking the Thai chicken thighs; trust me, it’s one of the tastiest thing you can have; don’t you want to know?
My fiancee always wants to have delicious chicken dishes; that’s why I always try new items on every weekend. However, last Sunday I cooked the Thai chicken cuisine for him & he loved it a lot; it was a great experience for me.
Anyway, let’s not waste our time & find out all about the dish so that you don’t have any doubts or questions left.
How to Prepare Thai Chicken Thighs: Know the Steps & Ingredients
Let’s see the ingredients that you will need to cook the significant cuisine at home; you will need fresh chicken thighs, but you have to make sure the pieces have enough flesh on them.
- First of all, you have to gather different types of sauce, herbs, unsalted butter, & spices; these items are essential to bring the flavor. You can whisk them to make a mixture; it may take 12 minutes approximately to prepare the marinade for your dish.
- Please preheat your oven at 400°F-425°F before putting the trays with chicken to have Thai chicken thighs baked.
- After baking the chicken pieces, you must take a pan where you have to melt the required butter & fry the nuts or other items to prepare for cooking the chicken thighs.
- The gravy will take 3-5 minutes to cook well, & you can put the chicken thighs one by one into the pot; it’s better to keep spaces between them & cover the pan.
- Wait until 20-25 minutes to cook them; after bringing out the chicken thighs, you can broil them for 2-4 minutes to give a perfect finishing.
What to Serve & How to Present the Dish in Front of Everyone?
If you take a medium-sized chicken, you can serve the cuisine for 3-4 persons; on the other hand, you can get a large one if you have to cook for more people.
Now, a question comes that what things should you serve with Thai chicken thigh cuisines & how to serve them; let’s check the list:
- Sweet potatoes, cauliflower, or other vegetables to balance the diet.
- Sprout, bread, loaf, rice, or other cereals for carbohydrate supplements; moreover, they will balance the taste & spices.
- You can serve some dessert or dairy items with it or you can cook it with milk, such as Thai chicken thighs in coconut milk.
What Are the Nutrition Value of Thai Chicken Cuisine Made of Thighs?
You may have approximately 8 small pieces in one serving; that’s pretty enough for a person’s one meal; let’s see what things can you have from one serving Thai chicken thigh:
- You will have around 253 Kcal from one serving of the dish, & most of them come from fat, not carbohydrate.
- You can have total 17.1g fat from the dish, where 5g is unsaturated fatty acid; it also provide unsaturated fatty acids & cholesterol.
- You will have 2.2g carbohydrate, 0.5g dietary fibers, & others from one serving of chicken thighs; the minerals & vitamins are constant.
Thai Chicken Thighs - Video
Thai chicken thighs will make you feel that you are having something Asian & spicy; these are quite easy to make. You can either take either a chef’s help or you may watch YouTube tutorials on various chicken dishes; I hope they would be helpful.
However, please remember that keep the ingredient proportion correct to bring the perfect taste out of the chicken thighs.