The person who does not even enter the kitchen, even he can make this dish by following the SkinnyTaste chicken nuggets recipes. They are super easy and understandable. Chicken nuggets are favorite to everyone. The crispy and crunchy texture of chicken nuggets will surely brighten up your day. Make them with the help of Skinny Taste!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Nutritional information: Per serving
- Calories: 188kcal
- Sodium: 427mg
- Protein: 26g
- Cholesterol: 57mg
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Sugar: 0.5g
- Fat: 4.5g
Ingredients: 4 servings
- Two large chicken breasts
- two tablespoon parmesan cheese
- six tablespoon whole-wheat breadcrumbs
- kosher salt and black pepper (to taste)
- olive oil spray (optional)
- two tablespoon panko
- Adjust the heat of the oven to 425°F.
- Place a baking sheet on it. You can spread some olive oil spray on the sheet.
- Cut a skinless chicken breast into bite-sized pieces.
- Make a mixture of panko, parmesan cheese, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Coat the chicken slices with salt, pepper, and olive oil.
- Now, dip the coated slices in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Place these on the baking sheet for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Flip them after half cook, let them bake again for 10 minutes until they evenly cook.
- Serve them with hot sauce.
- excess fat of the chicken.
- You can use an aluminum pan. It will help to get crispy nuggets. A nonstick pan can not give a proper brownish texture.
- Cooking oil spray will help to cook without stickiness.
Do and don't:
- You can serve these skinnytaste chicken nuggets with sweet and sour dipping.
- Put the nuggets in small batches in the frying basket.
Homemade Chicken Nuggets Recipe by Tiffin Box
Skinny Taste is for those who love cooking but don’t know how to cook. The website presents easy recipes that are understandable to every age of people. If you think of making chicken nuggets and have no idea how to prepare them, don’t hesitate to follow the Skinny Taste recipes.
They will help you to make the restaurant like chicken nuggets at home. How wonderful that would be! So, follow the Skinnytaste Chicken Nuggets recipes and impress your tummy.
- How Long Does It Take to Cook Chicken Fries in Air Fryer - January 10, 2023
- How to Deep Fry Eggplant with Less Oil!Easy Cooking Method - January 4, 2023
- Delicious Tyson Chicken Tenders: Easier than You Think! - December 15, 2022