Time is precious. Everything requires to move fast. And the food you are eating demands to be served readily. Power Air Fryer Oven Elite Recipes will take the least of your time to give the flawless flavour.
Are you a workaholic? And suppose, suddenly you need to attend a meeting at 10 pm and you haven't prepared the dinner yet. This air fryer will do your cooking starting from defrosting your food to finishing up.
Now take a breath and relish your food without worrying over time. And what about giving a chance to some savoury recipes from here?
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite Recipes
Now, cook, bake, dehydrate or fry; whichever you wish in one go. This expansive, multi-performing air fryer is a must-have appliance for your kitchen. Power Air Fryer Oven can cook several foods at a time using its three-rack system, and deliver crispy, moist outcomes every time.
This all-in-one appliance is the solution to your every cooking hassles. Find some admired Power Air Fryer Oven Elite Recipes that you can make at home here.
Sweet Potato Fries
Ingredients: 2/3 servings.
Take 2 cups sweet potatoes, smoked salt, oil, and pepper.
Procedure: Cooking Time: 18 minutes; Temperature: 400° F.
- Peel the potatoes and cut in strips.
- Pat dry and evenly coat with salt, oil, and ground pepper. Use smoked Applewood salt.
- Arrange the strips on the crisper tray.
- Put the tray inside the air fryer on the top rack.
- Set the time and temperature.
- Once crisped, take the tray out and empty on a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle some herbs for seasoning.
Nutrition Guide: Get 173 calories, 3gm protein, 40gm carbohydrate, 8gm sugar, 0.2gm fat, 6gm fiber, 370mg sodium per serving.
Grilled Chicken Breast Strips
Ingredients: 8/10 servings.
You will need chicken breasts. Take 2 with no skin and bone of 10 to 12 ounces apiece. Besides, you will require salt, black pepper, olive oil, and chicken grilling blend.
Procedure: Cooking Time: 25 minutes; Temperature: 400° F.
- Cut each Breast vertically in 4/5 strips; in total 8/10 strips.
- Brush with olive oil.
- Coat the strips with spices and array on crisper trays.
- Put the trays inside the fryer on top 2 racks.
- Cook 15 minutes at the set temperature. Then shuffle the trays and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Check meat temperature for 165° F.
- Once done, take out and serve.
Nutrition Guide: Contains 110 calories, 2.5gm fat, 75mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 1gm carbohydrate, 21gm protein, and 0.2mg iron per serving.
Power Air Fryer Oven Frozen Fries
Cooking frozen fries in an air fryer is the best way to get perfectly fried food in each delivery. Power Air Fryer can cook all your frozen fries in a moment, without missing an iota of the color or flavour. Now, prepare your frozen french fries, nuggets, onion rings, or fish sticks using this multipurpose air fryer.
The Best Frozen French Fries Recipe
French fries is one of the most favorite air fryer recipes you will find in the cookbook. Power Fryer makes frozen fries so crispy brown; that's even better than deep-fry. If you want to taste the best crunchy flavour of fries, follow this frozen french fries recipe.
Ingredients: For 6 servings, you will need one bag of frozen fries; salt, pepper and oil for seasoning.
Steps of frying: Cooking time: 20-25 minutes; Frying Temperature: 400° F.
- Preheat the air fryer at frying temperature.
- Spray oil over frying basket.
- Season fries with oil, salt and ground black pepper.
- Place over the basket and put inside the fryer.
- Shake the basket once or twice for uniform frying.
- Once get the crispy golden brown texture, take out and lay in a serving bowl.
Nutrition Level: Contains 393 kilo-calories, 46gm carbohydrates, 4gm protein, 23gm fat, 7gm saturated fat, 741mg sodium, 650mg potassium, 7gm fiber, 10mg vitamin C, 14mg calcium, 2mg iron, and 39gm net carbs.
Power Air Fryer Chicken Wings Recipe
Get healthy crispy chicken wings without consuming extra fat with air fryer oven without failing.
Ingredients: for 2/4 servings.
Chicken wings weighing 2 pounds, 4 tbsp. butter, salt, and hot sauce about ½ cup. Additionally, you will need non-stick spray for basket and cheese for dressing,
Direction: Cooking Time: 40 minutes; Frying Temperature: 400°F.
- Coat the basket with cooking spray.
- Pat the wings dry and season with kosher salt.
- Arrange on the basket and put inside the fryer.
- Set time and temperature.
- Turn the wings during cooking for even frying.
- Once the outer layer turns crispy, take the basket out.
- Douse the wings in sauce.
- Garnish with ranch cheese.
Sauce Recipe: Whip the hot sauce in melted butter until you get desired consistency.
Nutrition Facts: You will get 271 kilo-calories, 22gm protein, 19gm fat, 5g saturated fat, 94mg cholesterol, 89mg sodium, 191mg potassium, vitamin A 180IU, vitamin C: 0.8mg, 15mg calcium, and 1.2mg iron in per serving.
Power Air Fryer Crispy Bacon Recipe
Air frying bacon is much simpler than cooking on a burner or oven. Now, make your bacon crunchy and non-greasy at the same time. And the recipe is here.
Ingredients: For 11 slices.
You will need 11 thick-sliced bacon; that’s all.
Process: Cooking Time: 11 minutes; Temperature: 400°F.
- Place the slices in a single array on frying basket.
- Set the temperature and time. Check in the middle of cooking for even frying.
- Once turned crispy enough, take out and serve.
Nutrition Value: Receive 91 calories, 8gm fat, 2gm saturated fat, 14mg cholesterol, 145mg sodium, 43mg potassium, 2gm protein, vitamin A 10IU, 1mg calcium, and 0.1mg iron per serving.
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite: Manual
A versatile cooker that offers a wide range of recipes, you can prepare. It cooks foods to its perfection, delivering crispy, moist flavour every time. The Turbo Cyclonic Air produced by the fryer will make sure you get evenly cooked dishes, retaining the nutrition and the texture.
It provides overheating protection and auto shut-down feature to add safety with comfort. The fryer meets all the standards of electromagnetic fields.
Air Fryer Oven Elite comes with the following accessories:
- Crisper tray to cook, dehydrate and reheat.
- Adjustable skewer rack and skewer.
- Basket and drip tray.
- Rotisserie shaft, forks & set screws, fetch tool and stand.
- Splatter guard to shield against food splatters.
- Fry basket with a basket handle.
- Gloves to guard against scalding.
After unboxing wash all the accessories, and clean the body using a wet cloth. Finally, run the fryer for a few minutes to discard the residues left behind.
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite: User Guideline
- Begin with positioning the unit in an even, heat-resisting place.
- Pick the required container and place the concoction on it.
- Put inside the appliance.
- Select the required temperature and time, and start cooking.
- Once get the desired texture, take out and serve.
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite: Cooking Chart
This chart will give you a general parameter for selecting cooking temperature and time for different recipes.
Category of Food
Time in Minutes
Thin frozen fries
Thick frozen fries
Homemade potato wedges
Homemade potato cubes
Frozen chicken nuggets
Frozen fish sticks
Frozen onion rings
Tips for Usage: After each use unplug and let the fryer release heats for 30 minutes. Then, clean and store in a dry place.
Home made french fries in the air fryer | power air fryer oven elite
Power Air Fryer Oven Elite Recipes FAQs
1. What the Power Air Fryer Oven Elite can do besides frying?
It can grill, bake, roast, defrost, and dehydrate besides frying all your favorite foods.
2. How can I dehydrate fruits using an air fryer?
Put fruits on the air fryer racks and set the temperature at 130°F. Cook for 4 hours.
3. Do I need to preheat my air fryer?
Yes, preheat for a few minutes before putting the foods inside.
Do you know the fastest-growing food sector in the world? Also the highest revenue generator. It's called Quick Service Restaurants that we know as fast foods. Surely they save a lot of time, but are they good for you?
Fast foods consist mostly of fries; which are greasy and unhealthy. However, you can enjoy better, crisper, oil-free, and wholesome fast fried foods at home with Power Air Fryer Oven Elite Recipes.
So which one is your pick? And don't forget the upset stomach and heartburn you will have to deal.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.