If you know the process of cooking in the air fryer, then it's great. Have you any idea about the cooking tool- air fryer? If not then this article can help you. You will get used to the cooking process with the air fryer. All your loved ones will fall in love with this crispy one!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Quick & easy
Serving: 4 persons
What Are The Nutritional Facts Of This Delicious Recipe?
Servings Per Recipe: 4 persons
- Total Calories: 230 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 16 gram (5%)
- Protein: 10 gram (20%)
- Total Fat: 14 gram (22%)
- Dietary Fiber: 0 gram
- Saturated Fat: 3 gram (22%)
- Cholesterol: 45 mg (15%)
- Sodium: 420 mg (18%)
- Sugars: 1 gram
- Vitamin A: 2%
- Calcium: 0%
- Iron: 6%
- Vitamin C: 0%
Here the percent (%) daily values are on the basis of a 2000 calorie diet. Your day-to-day needs count on your age, body size, gender, and calorie requirements.
Which Ingredients Are Needed To Make The Procedure?
- Perdue fresh boneless skinless chicken breast tenderloins / Perdue fresh cuts chicken breast pieces (1pkg)
- Low-fat sliced mozzarella cheese (1 cup)
- Chopped pepperoni (½ cup)
- Pizza sauce (½ cup)
- Shredded green bell pepper (½ cup)
- Speared black olives, pinch of salt and pepper for taste (½ cup)
What Are The Instructions For Making Perdue Chicken Tenders?
Step 1: Take a broiler. Warm it to a high temperature. Moisten the baking sheet with foil and cooking spray.
Step 2: Now keep the striped chicken breast on the broiler on a single sheet.
Step 3: Add your favorite seasoning to the chicken tenders along with black pepper, capsicum, etc. Add a touch of salt or garlic salt for flavor and final taste.
Step 3: Now cook the tenders in an oven over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Fry the tenders until they turn brown. Now add 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce.
Step 5: Add the proper amount of additional ingredients like pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, green bell pepper, black olives, and salt. Mix them thoroughly.
Step 6: Now get the tenders to fry in an oven until they turn golden. Keep the interior temperature at 170° F and bake for 1-2 minutes.Step 7: Serve the hot spicy tenders with pizza sauce or salsa sauce.
What Are The Tips & Tricks You Can Follow?
- You can easily clean up the broiler if you lined your broiler pan with foil paper and cooking spray.
- You can use salsa sauce instead of pizza sauce.
- If you don't like mozzarella cheese then you can use cheddar cheese rather than mozzarella.
- Use Mexican PersuZas to make the tenders spicy and juicy.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Freeze the leftover chicken at 36° F instantly. Try to use the frozen chicken within 3-5 days.
- A meat thermometer can help you to check the internal cooking temperature.
- Don't fry over time. Keep the internal temp. at 170° F.
Useful Kitchen Cooking Tool For Making Perdue Chicken Tenders
- Foil paper
- Cooking spray
CRISPY CHICKEN STRIPS - PERDUE
The unique Perdue Chicken Tenders will bound you to eat at home rather than in restaurants. We all are conscious about health. We try to avoid oily food. These homemade savory chicken tenders contain various nutrients. Plus, this dish is made with less oil to keep you healthy.
Also, this article is designed to get you to understand some cooking tips and tricks. This will help you with your household work. Hopefully, this will let you and your loved ones enjoy the holiday. Follow the step to step process thoroughly. Let's enjoy these recipes too (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/).