The secret of crispiness in chicken tenders is the panko coating. Only the crumble of bread can bring the crispy turn in the soft chicken breast. Panko chicken tenders are on another level of flavor and texture.
Children lovers are fond of this type of chicken tenders on top of others. Besides, the chicken tenders are the perfect snack or starters on any occasion. Enjoy the chicken tenders with everyone and make tasty memories. Good food becomes good memories too.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 4 persons
What Nutrients can you get from the panko chicken tenders?
- Calories: 290kcal
- Calcium: 76mg
- Protein: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 22g
- Sodium: 392mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin C: 1mg
- Iron: 2mg
- Fat: 7g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Cholesterol: 178mg
- Vitamin A: 310IU
- Potassium: 517mg
What ingredients do you need to prepare panko chicken tenders?
- One-pound chicken breasts
- One and a half cup panko breadcrumbs
- Cooking oil
- one egg
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- Two tablespoons dijon mustard(optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- kosher salt (to taste)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper(optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- one tablespoon mayonnaise
How to cook panko chicken tenders: Step by step process
- Slice the chicken breast into tenders.
- Mix salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika in a medium bowl.
- Make a panko bread crumb mixture.
- Beat the eggs in a small bowl.
- Preheat a frying pan to 375 degrees F with oil.
- Soak the chicken tenders in the egg.
- Roll them in the panko bread crumbs.
- Cook them in the hot oil for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Flip halfway and fry again for 8 minutes.
- Serve the panko chicken tenders warm.
- You may serve them with hot sauce, ketchup, mustard, or bbq sauce.
What difficulties can you face while cooking & what are the Expert Tips?
- If you want to make more panko chicken tenders, increase the number of ingredients.
- Preserve them correctly in a container. Thus, you can serve the tenders to your guests anytime.
- If your kids feel bored eating traditional sauce, make some dipping. Simply, combine honey and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Plate them with your chicken tenders.
- You may also use Greek yogurt, lemon juice as a dressing.
Dos and Don'ts:
You can preserve the chicken tenders for a long time in the refrigerator for up to six months.
What are the helpful kitchen tools you will need in this recipe?
- Baking sheet
- Serving platter
- Measuring cups
Crispy Panko Chicken Tenders | Baked Chicken Tenders Healthy Recipe
Panko chicken tenders are something that deserves all the attention at a party. If they are homemade, then the fanbase is on another level. And when the tender chicken is coated into an egg mixture and in bread crumb, you can imagine the taste.
Nothing can be compared with the homemade Panko chicken tenders. And if you eat them with any side dish like boiled vegetables or deep sauce, you will enjoy a premium quality taste. Follow the recipe (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/) and enjoy!