The Oyama Turbo Convection Oven can prepare healthier meals by using super-heated air circulation.
It maintains moisture inside food and cooks evenly for the various cooking methods using this kind of kitchen oil less cooker.
The counter top convection oven cooks different foods without using oil. Moreover, you have the option to see the cooking progress inside the fryer.
The cooking apparatus has time and temperature setting options and 11-quart glass cooking containers.
With the help of Oyama Turbo you normally can pork chops, steak and other meats with a juicy cut inside and outside crispy well. You may cook pies with it to frozen done within 30 minutes depending on the type of pie.
Features of oyama turbo convection oven
- The size of the Turbo oven is 12.5 inches in length, and 15.5 inches height and 13 inches width.
- The weight of the unit is near about 14 pounds.
- It can bake, grill, steam, and roast.
- Very attractive to look at and it has a glass that is simple to clean.
- Has a separate set of dials to adjust the different temperature and time settings
- Along with it, there is a tempered glass that can resist heat and volume are 10.5 liters. This ensures that there is more space inside it to cook a myriad of food items.
- The Turbo convection comes with plate tongs, cooking racks, recipes and instruction manual as well.
The Oyama in Operation
It is quick but not very quick like the Halogen Heater. Halogen offers rapid heats. For the size of the model, it gives a good job and may cook frozen items and straight thru and very tasty food. Chicken, fish, meat joints were terrific.
The foods do not lose flavor or moisture at the time of cooking. Using the rack, you can cook vegetables and potatoes at the same time along with meats under the rack. Keep some space below the food to circulate air.
Do not pack food very tightly as it may not cook well. If you keep perforated dish, use some water in the bowl.
This is the best way to steam the cooking meat or veg on the rack. There is both Fahrenheit and centigrade or Celsius settings of temperatures.
It will help you though you receive it from Europe. It can save making monumental mistakes that it covers.
If you are habituated to use Oyama now and then, I would suggest you buy extras. Amazon offers a set of few ovens sold without. Oyama has a special handle which can lift up the rack. I have told many times on the blog; the wire lid racks are not perfect.
They need to shake around on the countertop when you like to put it down. The lid member is heavy and hot. So you need to keep somewhere in a safe place when you finish cooking or lifting food out at the edge of the process.
I like to use the perforated pan for my steaming vegetables. I will suggest using few parts to make life easier.
Why you choose oyama turbo convection oven
There is an excellent cooking feature with the Oyama Turbo Convection oven. You do not need to use extra oil; the fryer uses the foods’ own oil for the kitchen. The cooking style is like the style of a deep fryer.
The food becomes juicy interior and crispy inside. The unit comes with hot air circulation system and passes hot air to all parts of the food at the time of perfect cooking.
The multifunctional appliance is good to cook different types of foods like broiling, baking, grilling and roasting in your kitchen.
The appliance saves your time and space in your kitchen. The appliance is easier to handle than a complex set of other appliance. Cooking is very simple and easy.
The fryer has 10.5-liter tempered glass to keep foods. So you will face no problem to cook the variety of food without facing any space problem.
It has time and temperature selection dial. Therefore, cooking is very simple and easy. You can adjust time and temperature according to the requirement of the foods.
User Tips on oyama turbo convection oven
- If you lift the handle, the appliance turns off automatically.
- This is the view of the customers that the fryer has more durable countertop convection oven having glass parts as well as heating coil instead of a halogen bulb.
- The manufacturer says: broil, bake; convection, grill, defrost, roast, steam, toast, warm
- The most challenging part of the fryer is a lid from which the cooking element is made. The handle is also challenging which fold down for cooking and fold up for carrying- you have to press a lid fully down to cook. If you handle the appliance by hand, this may lead to unnecessary breakage.
- Do not try to force the timer backward manually.
- The only bad thing I can say about it is the safest option. They are added to the handle which has to be pushed as you like to lower the handle to start. It is very weak, and anytime it can break at some point.
- Thaw food before Cook is the view of purchasers.
What do the others say about oyama turbo convection oven?
Mainly, the Oyama Turbo Convection is a good fryer to cook healthy foods. The capacity of the unit is 10.5 quart; a quart is one-quarter of a gallon. The dial above the unit will aid you to set temperature and time as well for suited to your food.
The cooking pot is made of glass, and it is dishwasher safe. There is a wire rack that ensures streaming and broiling. Cooking with this device is economical than cooking with the conventional oven. This may serve your cooking while your outdoor tours.
User Review on oyama turbo convection oven
I am using the NuWave oven for a long time. The service is very good. I face the problem. The dome does not last more than one year. You will get a new one for cost shipping. I have heard many things about these, and I have bought one.
I have seen it is better made. The time setting and temperature controls are great. I like all. I have used it 22 times within a week and got a very good result. I apply it two to three times a day.
Turbo Convection Oven
The unit is working very well. I have cooked a beef roast and two chickens. I found that suggested time is also very short. I set up additional time 15 minutes, and it turned out very good. There is a cookbook with it, but the instructions are not good either.
I found the timer and the temperature setting are not good enough. I like to use it in my camper as I have no stove. I like to use it for my home use as I cut down some electric cost.
Product Information – oyama turbo convection oven reviews
- Manufacturer Oyama
- Item Weight 14 pounds
- Product Dimensions 12.5 x 13 x 15.5 inches
- ASIN B003XJE60U
Oyama turbo convection oven reviews
The Oyama Tro-110C is becoming popular for the best countertop convection oven. The price of the unit is low, but the reliability, the quality and the performance of the unit are very excellent. It does not use a halogen bulb.
But it has a combination of element style fan and heater that gives both infrared and conventional cooking. If you compare with halogen cooker, the elements are more reliable and remove the desire of bulb that cost as much as original bulb.
You may cook grill and steam or roast with the Tro 110C. You have lots of options to cook your desired food in the fryer. The capacity of the fryer is 12 liters and made of clear glass. The glass is thick and heavy. The bowl has a great capacity to cook food up to eight pounds turkey.