Here we will share this creamy and crunchy dish that contains various nutritions. You can maintain a balanced diet with this dish. Cheese and buttermilk ranch salad dressing add a fabulous taste to it. You can easily prepare this dish at home. You can prepare this without any difficulties. So, let's get started with this.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking & Marination time: 50 minutes
Total time: 1 hour
Cooking difficulty: tricky
Serving: 4 persons
- Carbohydrates: 12g
- Fat: 42g
- Calories: 557kcal
- Protein: 31g
- Cholesterol: 114mg
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Potassium: 577mg
- Sodium: 1043mg
- Vitamin A: 370IU
- Sugar: 2g
- Vitamin C: 5.5mg
- Iron: 1.8mg
- Calcium: 231mg
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Pepper and salt to taste
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ¾ cup provolone cheese
- ¾ cup parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons buttermilk ranch salad dressing
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- First of all, you need to whisk all the ingredients to marinade. Make sure the marinade is well-mixed.
- Now take a freezer bag to keep the chicken pieces there. You will have to remove the seal and air. You can pound it to make it thicker using another tool.
- Then the sprinkling part is necessary. Combine salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken.
- You should keep the chicken in a new bag with the prepared marinade.
- Sealing the air and marinating it for at least 30 minutes in the freeze will give a great taste.
- Pour 2 tablespoon vegetable oil into a pan to heat over low and medium heat.
- Now you need to sear the chicken and do it in the hot pan. Flip each side to get a golden brown look.
- You can reduce the heat if it is too high. Cook each side for 3-5 minutes.
- Observe whether each side gets a brown look and the middle part is well cooked.
- Place the chicken aside.
- Set the oven at 450° F to preheat it.
- Cook for 30 seconds after mixing all the ingredients.
- Now stir for a better mixture and add breadcrumbs.
- Then microwave for extra 15 seconds to spread it on the top of the cooked chicken.
- You need to bake to melt the cheese and get a brown look. Bake for 3-5 minutes.
- When it is ready, you can serve using mashed potatoes.
- You can bake the chicken breasts without searing them.
- Try to use a large dish while baking to get a moist taste.
- You can use garlic dressing to make a great marinade.
- If you want to store the dish, keep it in the refrigerator.
- You can use olive oil or butter to prepare the crunchy chicken.
Dos and Don'ts:
- Try to place the chicken in a hot pan to get a golden brown look.
- You can use mozzarella cheese to get a more sticky taste.
- Do not bake it for too much temperature.
- You can serve the dish with green salad and cheesy pasta.
- If you do not want to add pepper, you can skip this step.
Useful Kitchen Tools
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Mixing bowls
- Frying pan
- Cutting board and knife.
How to make Longhorns Parmesan Crusted Chicken!!
These are some of the tips with the whole recipe of a great parmesan chicken dish. If you love cheese and want to make a crusted chicken dish, try our longhorn parmesan crusted chicken recipe above. This is a flavorful creamy and crunchy dish. You can make this using two methods. If you want a shortcut, then bake it instead of searing. To get more delicious chicken parmesan recipes (https://www.fryerly.com/the-best-chicken-parmesan-recipe/), follow our special recipes with some tips and tricks.