Cooking in an air fryer is not a tough but a tricky task. If you want to prepare a juicy and crispy chicken thighs recipe, check out our instructions as well suggestions to make the dinner table attractive with an amazing dish.
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Cooking difficulty: quick and easy
Serving: 6 persons
- 6 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ½ tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- 1 ½ tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Calories: 251 kcal
- Protein: 18g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fat: 18g
- Cholesterol: 110mg
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Potassium: 238mg
- Sodium: 87mg
- Vitamin C: 2mg
- Vitamin A: 185lu
- Iron: 0.9mg
- Calcium: 14mg
- First, wash and dry the chicken thighs before starting the cooking procedure.
- Then mix all the ingredients in a bowl mentioned above with the chicken thighs.
- For boneless chicken, place the thighs in an Air Fryer and cook them for 15 minutes at 360 degrees Fahrenheit. Continue turning halfway till the thighs don’t reach 165 degrees F temperature.
- For bone-in chicken thighs, you should increase the cooking time by 10 minutes. So, the increased time will be about 22-25 minutes at 360 degrees.
- Then you need to cook for 5 minutes more at 360 degrees F.
- When the dish is ready, serve and garnish it on the dining table.
You need to wash the chicken pieces and then dry them out. Be careful while placing the chicken in your Air Fryer. If you want to get a crisp taste in this meal, use skin-on-boned chicken thighs. Besides, you do not need to spray the chicken thighs with oil because chicken thighs already have fat that is enough to get fried. You can add some additional flavor to it if you want.
The moist and juicy flavor with crispiness will come if you cook it for additional 5 minutes. You can restore the leftover thighs for another day of the meal. You can add extra spice to it as per your taste. This dish won't need additional time for marination. Increase the number of thighs and other ingredients to make more juicy chicken thighs. You can also restore it in a refrigerator for a long time.You can store it for a long time using a sealed plastic bag in the freeze.
Dos and Don'ts:
Before adding the seasoning, you need to check whether the chicken thighs are dry. You don’t need to wait for the marinating process. Use skinless chicken, if you don’t want the crisp chicken thighs. But do not use boneless chicken thighs so that you can get crispy chicken thighs. Try not to spray oil on the chicken because natural fat is already there in chicken thighs.
If you are making this dish for your child, then do not add too much spice to it. This dish is perfect for dinner or tiffin. You can easily restore it or reheat it anytime you want. If you have a lack of calories and potassium, prepare this dish and have it to fulfill the nutrients. You can serve this yummy chicken thigh with garlic dressing. It will increase the taste and you will enjoy the meal more.
Used Kitchen Tools For This Recipe
- Measurement cups and spoons.
- Cutting board and knife.
- Mixing bowls
- Whisk for mixing.
How to Cook Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Thighs
In the whole article, we have tried to give you an incredible recipe that is easy and full of nutrition. You can prepare juicy and crispy lemon chicken thighs for dinner. You will find an amazing combination of different flavors in this dish. From children to elders, everyone will love this recipe.Finally speaking, everyone can try the easiest recipe in the Air Fryer. There is no extra affordance to give while cooking this dish. To make the Best Chicken Thighs (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-thighs-recipes/) at home, don’t forget to check our Lemon Pepper Air Fryer Chicken Thighs recipe above. Try this amazing dish and quickly remove your hunger.