Keto chicken tenders are low carbs and full of nutrition. If you are dieting, you ought to refrain from oily food. But these Keto chicken tenders are oil-free as they are made in an air fryer! The air fryer is a life savior for cooking healthy meals. Keto chicken tenders are no less in taste and stand out on any occasion as a starter.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 4 persons
What Nutrients will you get from keto chicken tenders?
- Calories: 280kcal
- Fat: 15g
- Protein: 33g
- Fiber: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Sugar: 1g
What ingredients will you need for this recipe?
- One egg
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- One pound chicken tenders
- 1/2 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- Half teaspoon chili powder
- One teaspoon pepper
- Kosher Salt
How to cook keto chicken tenders?
Step 1: Beat egg in a bowl.
Step 2: Combine almond flour, cheese, salt, pepper in a zip top bag.
Step 3: Sprinkle some cooking oil on the frying basket.
Step 4: Soak the chicken tenders in an egg bowl. Keep them aside.
Step 5: Put them in the flour bag.
Step 6: Coat uniformly the mixture on the tenders.
Step 7: Sprinkle oil on them.
Step 8: Lay the tenders on the frying basket for twelve minutes at 350 degrees F.
Step 9: You may cook extra 3 minutes to get a crispy texture.Step 10: Serve them with homemade sauce.
What difficulties will you face in cooking this recipe? Get the expert tips:
- You may use peanut oil for the keto chicken tenders.
- You may make a keto-friendly coating:
- Mix egg with cream in a bowl. For a spicy flavor, add salt and pepper to it. Coat the chicken tenders with the mixture.
- Make a mixture of almond flour, salt, and pepper. Uniformly coat the tenders in it.
- Cook the keto chicken tenders in one batch.
- The internal temperature should reach160 degrees F.
Dos and Don'ts:
- You can enjoy these chicken tenders with-
- barbeque sauce, hot sauce, ranch dressing, or honey mustard.
Used kitchen tools for making keto chicken tenders recipe
- Measuring Cups
- Phillips Air Fryer
- Measuring Spoons
KETO FRIED CHICKEN TENDERS RECIPE
If you want to eat something different, the Keto chicken tenders are perfect for you. As they are low carbs and gluten-free, you can eat as much as you want without any tension.Keto chicken tenders are made with fresh chicken breasts and almond flour coating. Thus, you can imagine the beneficial health properties of these chicken tenders (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/). Follow the recipe to make the best Keto chicken tenders and enjoy with your loved ones!
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.