The grilled chicken tenders are the best for the evening. Every bite will take you to the flavor of BBQ at a quiet chilly sea beach. The flavor reaches inside the chicken breast. And when you eat with a deep sauce, it tastes the best.
If you have chicken tenders with mayonnaise, it will taste better than a restaurant. The grilled chicken tenders will be loved by everyone undoubtedly. Don’t hesitate to make them at home.
Prep time: 05 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Cooking difficulty: easy
Serving: 3 persons
What nutrients will you get from this recipe?
- Calories: 196kcal
- Protein: 24g
- Calcium: 22mg
- Cholesterol: 72mg
- Vitamin C: 4.5mg
- Fat: 10g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Potassium: 432mg
- Vitamin A: 50IU
- Iron: 0.8mg
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Sodium: 568mg
What are the Ingredients you need for the grilled chicken tenders recipe?
- one tablespoon honey
- kosher salt (to taste)
- One tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- water or milk
- Vegetable oil
- Two tablespoons soy sauce
- One-pound chicken breasts
- one teaspoon black pepper
How do you cook grilled chicken tenders?
- Mix vinegar, honey, and soy sauce with water, salt in a bowl.
- Put the mixture into a ziptop bag.
- Meanwhile, slice the chicken breasts into one-inch tenders.
- Keep them in the bag.
- Freeze the chicken tenders for thirty minutes or 8 hours.
- When time is up, bring the bag out from the refrigerator.
- Warm the grill pan to 375 degrees F.
- Lay the chicken tenders on the hot pan.
- Fry them for three to four minutes.
- Flip halfway and grill for extra 4 minutes.
- The internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.
- Serve them on a plate.
- You may wrap the plate with aluminum foil for two to three minutes.
What difficulties will you face in making grilled chicken tenders? Try the expert tips
- You can freeze the leftovers for four days.
- Rewarm the frozen grilled chicken tenders in the oven.
Dos and Don'ts
- You may replace the egg with mayonnaise. Dip the tenders in mayonnaise. Then coat them with panko bread crumbs.
- Serve the grilled chicken tenders with vegetables or salad.
What are the helpful kitchen tools you will need in this recipe?
- Measuring cups
- Paper towels
- Serving plate
- Cutting board
- Meat mallet
- zip-top bag
- Gas or charcoal grill machine
Grilled Chicken Tenders Air Fryer Recipe
Grilled chicken tenders are favorite to anyone. The juicy chicken tenders and the smoky flavor will lead you to another world. The tenders are both soft and flavorful from both inside and out. And adding one or two side dishes will also boost the taste of the warm grilled chicken tenders (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-tenders/).
Children will love this recipe. As little spices are needed to prepare this, they can eat with ease. So, every family member will enjoy the dish for sure.
Chester’s expertise in air fryer cooking stems from her belief that air frying is one of the healthiest and most convenient cooking methods. Her recipes are designed to make the most of the air fryer’s unique cooking properties, producing crispy and delicious meals without excessive oil.