Children like the small pieces of grilled chicken nuggets as the snacks are not at all spicy. Also, the grilled flavor gives a difference to their mouth. Not only the children, everyone likes the grilled chicken nuggets. Though they are not crispy, the coal flavor on chicken nugget is a mouthwatering dish, no doubt.
Prep time: 40 Minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Cooking difficulty: Easy
Servings: 5 persons
Nutritional information: per serving
- Calories: 122kcal
- Protein: 19g
- Calcium: 18mg
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 2g
- Sodium: 1279mg
- Potassium: 351mg
- Vitamin C: 1.1mg
- Iron: 0.4mg
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Cholesterol: 59mg
- Vitamin A: 105IU
Ingredients: 5 servings
- One lb chicken breasts
- One teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Salt (to taste)
- Two teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pickle juice
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
The cooking steps are-
- Make slices of chicken breasts.
- Marinate the chicken slices along with milk and pickle juice. Set them aside for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, tap the slices to make them dry.
- Meanwhile, mix garlic powder, sugar, salt, and paprika in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture on the chicken slices.
- Place them on a skillet or grill pan and start to grill for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Flip halfway and cook again for 5 minutes.
- Serve the grilled chicken nuggets warm.
- You may serve the chicken nuggets with honey mustard sauce or hot sauce.
- If you want to keep the leftovers fresh, store them in the refrigerator. This method will enable you to get fresh nuggets for up to 4 days.
Dos and don’ts
Different air fryers need different cooking times. So, check the manual of the fryer.
Ninja foodi grill chick fil a recipe! Chicken nuggets and chick fil a sauce recipes!
Grilled chicken nuggets are made in a unique style. So, you can imagine the taste too. There will be no flour, wheat, or sugar-coating. The raw chicken pieces are grilled on the frypan. The grilled chicken nuggets are preferable in the winter evening.
Snow is falling from the sky, and you are eating hot grilled chicken nuggets from your window. A perfect winter night, isn’t it? Then, why are you waiting? Get all the ingredients and follow the tasty recipe. Also, check here for more chicken nuggets. (https://www.fryerly.com/best-chicken-nuggets/)